This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"Human" Zoos/Negro Villages

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

"Human" Zoos/Negro Villages

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:09 am

"Human zoos were popular in Europe in the 19th and 20th century. They were also known as “Negro Villages” or “ethnological expositions” where humans were exhibited in their natural state."

http://izismile.com/2011/02/11/human_zo ... _pics.html

Of course, the kikes at Wikipedia have a problem with these exhibits--as if these villages, where the inmates were guaranteed food and shelter, were the precursors to the German "death camps":

"This type of cruelty was called Negro Village back in the 19th century. The Human Zoo often accentuated the ethnical differences between Europeans of Western civilisation and non-European peoples. Ethnographical zoos were frequently proclaimed on unilinealism, scientific racism, and a version of Social Darwinism. Many of them had indigenous people (particularly Africans) as the missing link between great apes and humans of European descent."

From my point of view, my only real problem with these "zoos" is that they could mislead our people into accepting Dominion Theology as somehow valid.

"Human zoos were so popular in Germany that even German-Prussian statesman of the late 19th century Bismarck attended one of them."
Attachments
Caged Negroes.jpg
Caged Negroes.jpg (58.43 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: "Human" Zoos/Negro Villages

Postby Teutonic » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:43 am

Wow, imagine if we had these today. I can picture walking through the Mexican exhibit and having my kids ask: "dad, this is boring, how come they're not doing anything but sitting there drinking beer?"

-because son, that's just how their species adapts, they don't do s%&t all day.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby brucebohn » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:27 am

Still popular in Georgia, been to Atlanta lately?
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 am

Teutonic wrote
Wow, imagine if we had these today.

You're in luck brother, presenting Tom Shelly's wild nigger animal park:
http://niggermania.com/tom/park/park.html.

excitementbuilds.jpg
excitementbuilds.jpg (147.45 KiB) Viewed 2464 times

I like the sign as you exit the park. Had me in tears.

:lol:
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Joe wrote:Teutonic wrote
Wow, imagine if we had these today.

You're in luck brother, presenting Tom Shelly's wild nigger animal park:...

Lol, you beat me to it! I was doubtful this still existed.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Anthropology