This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

What is the truth on the differing "white" sub groupings

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

What is the truth on the differing "white" sub groupings

Postby disciplemate » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:21 am

Racial anthropologists make classification of the differing "white" racial sub types. I use the inverted commas over the white as I suspect there may be flaws with the theories.
Could all of the racist anthropological work of the 19th and early 20th centuries be incorrect in their evaluation of the different racial branches based on the surrounding racial factors?
Consider the typical classings the anthropologists use when undestanding the white caucasian race - nordic, alpine, dinaric and mediterranean.
For example, the mediterranean classing would have probably been grouped together with turk/arabic mixed bastards while being collectively labelled as a certain branch of the white race. This is not to say there are no pure adamites amongst this group however if my theory is correct, one can see how the anthropologists correctly perceive this collective group as a lower form of "whiteness". The same goes for the alpines, as their evaluation as a group would have been impacted by the fact their societies have been ravaged and mixed by the invading Huns and Mongolians. Only the nordic countries never really faced these problems (up until the early 20th century) and is it any wonder the racial anthropologists always held the nordic race as the most superior. In otherwords, pure white people of in the mediterranean and alpine groups are an incorrect representation of the groups whereas the pure adamite individual is a good representation of his group because his group his group is overall pure adamite. But this is why I ask the question as I am not sure my theory is correct in regards to the possible inaccuracy of the 19th century anthropologists. Could it be that those anthropologist did account for racial bastardization and subsequently discounted such ones from their research into the main white racial branchings?

Im not even sure myself if we could hold to the old style terms of nordic, alpine and mediterranean sub groups because the anthropologists of the time probably did not give account for the racial mixing of the mediterranean and alpine types which is why they assumed nordics were simply the best out of all the "white" groups.

If nordic = pure white, mediterranean/alpine = mixed then perhaps it would be right to say all pure adamites a nordic no matter where they come from in Europe, lol. I dont want to speculate too much though.

In other words, no matter where a pure adamite group is in their native country of Europe, whether south; north west or east, they are all the same and should not be classified into sub types due to the false considerations of the anthropologists. I do wonder that because I have seen white nationalists declare themselves either one the above groupings however this could be a fault as they are only relying on possibly false 19th century evolutionary racial theories, but this is why I would like to know the truth of the matter.
disciplemate

Re: What is the truth on the differing "white" sub groupings

Postby EzraLB » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:06 am

disciplemate wrote:If nordic = pure white, mediterranean/alpine = mixed then perhaps it would be right to say all pure adamites a nordic no matter where they come from in Europe, lol. I dont want to speculate too much though.

Neither anthropology or taxonomy is a real science. Both are more superficial observation and speculation, based on apparent differences. The attempt to classify all species of life into clean cut categories is completely arbitrary--because Yahweh has produced a continuum of life, with each species unique unto itself. An infinite variety of unique and separate kinds. It is the work of the satanic jew to destroy this separation both academically and literally.

Early Christian naturalists such the Englishman John Ray observed, "No matter what variations occur in the individuals or the species, if they spring from the seed of one and the same plant, they are accidental variations and not such as to distinguish a species." At a time when all "naturalists" such as Ray were still Christian, they all held the belief that the categories of life are dictated by God, not man, in a hierarchical scheme.

It was only much later that the definition of a "species" began to get blurred, especially when "scientists" accepted the darwinian idea that if two animals can inter-breed and create a "viable" off-spring, they must be the same species. This thinking was disastrous for the White race, as it was intended to be.

Bowing to the pagan altar of "science," Nordicists fell into the same trap. Since they didn't--and still don't--know their own history--which only CI reveals--they failed to understand that the cliched blond-haired, blue-eyed Whites is no more "pure" than a brown-haired, brown-eyed "alpine". Over 30% of ethnic Germans have brown eyes--is that prima facie evidence that they must be race mixed? Our White race has been diverse genetically from the beginning, as the descriptions from the ancient texts make clear.

I suspect that the original "mediterranean" type was quite different from what the 19th nordicists described--and what we see today. The early Italian and Spanish artwork shows a race of White people that is indistinguishable from any northern European peoples. They certainly did not look distinctly "mediterranean" at that point.

The Nordic ideal can be very deceiving, as you can find blond-haired, blue-eyed Palestinians, Albanians, Turks, etc. I would seriously doubt these are remnants of the pure Adamic race. But even with the Scandinavians, you have to consider some of their history. The Vikings were known to take the women of their conquered foes as concubines--women from the farther east and even, potentially from the New World, as some of their lore suggests.

All port cities going back 500 years were hotbeds of international trade and racial diversity. You could find Polynesians and Africans on the docks in Stockholm, London, and New Bedford, Massachusetts. And yes, if you read books about those times, you'll find that race mixing did occur though it was frowned upon. Those good old days of racial purity weren't as good as we would like to think. The Bible warns us not to engage in trade with the other races--for this very reason. That's not to say that Swedes are not really White; rather, they're no different from other White European people who opened themselves up at times to having some of their seedline tainted.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby disciplemate » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:31 am

[quote=

The Nordic ideal can be very deceiving, as you can find blond-haired, blue-eyed Palestinians, Albanians, Turks, etc. I would seriously doubt these are remnants of the pure Adamic race. But even with the Scandinavians, you have to consider some of their history. The Vikings were known to take the women of their conquered foes as concubines--women from the farther east and even, potentially from the New World, as some of their lore suggests.

All port cities going back 500 years were hotbeds of international trade and racial diversity. You could find Polynesians and Africans on the docks in Stockholm, London, and New Bedford, Massachusetts. And yes, if you read books about those times, you'll find that race mixing did occur though it was frowned upon. Those good old days of racial purity weren't as good as we would like to think. The Bible warns us not to engage in trade with the other races--for this very reason. That's not to say that Swedes are not really White; rather, they're no different from other White European people who opened themselves up at times to having some of their seedline tainted.[/quote]

Very interesting Ezra, makes me think the purity of our race is even more scarce than first believed. I have come across white nationalists who hold to evolutionary views that believe people who lack blonde hair and blue eyes MUST have some racial impurity to them. They also say race mixing probably happened before we allegedly evolved into humans for all people. I have heard this WN say the best we can do is selectively breed the most "purist" of our race to weed out the admixture, as if to say we are all mixed to some degree but we now need to purify ourselves.
disciplemate

Postby disciplemate » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:35 am

All these quirky theories extend from evolution. Jewish inspired evolution has unfortunately infected a great deal of White Nationalism. I really pray Yahway sends a spiritual revival to our people and wakes them up from their apathy and sins.
disciplemate

Postby andersonone » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:24 am

This topic crosses into another that comes up when a newly redpilled individual looks around and sees "whites" who are traitors to our race or Jews in Israel or the USA that "look white." Appearances can be deceiving, which is why Christ said that his sheep know his voice. It is concerning, thought, that none of us can be 100% sure that there was 0 chance racemixing in our family tree going back 7500 years. That is probably the question that I have to field the most. How do we know for sure? Bill answered this for me recently but of course my inquiring spirit for truth always want to know everything without a shadow of a doubt. Perhaps this is the faith that we are required to have. Just thinking here.
andersonone

Postby wmfinck » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:12 pm

A preview of some of my draft notes for Colossians Part 6, to be presented tomorrow evening, in relation to Colossians 3:16:

16 The word of Christ must dwell in you abundantly, with all wisdom, teaching and advising each other with psalms, hymns, spiritual songs, in grace singing in your hearts to Yahweh.

This encouragement to celebrate our God and our Salvation is merely a continuation of Old Testament tradition reflected throughout the Psalms of David. From the 95th Psalm: “1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. 3 For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.”

Many people, even the aliens, profess to have Christ. But we must ask, do they truly have the word of Christ. If they do not have the word of Christ, then they do not really have Christ. As Christ Himself had warned us: “22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

The Word of Christ said that “10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.”

This is the word of Christ which must abide in us, as Yahweh had promised that He would write His law in the hearts of the children of Israel, and the apostle John said this same thing in another way, in 1 John chapter 3: “18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. 20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. 22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.”

We can sin, as the apostle John had said elsewhere in that same epistle: “And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins,” and as John also says in that epistle, if our seed abides in us (if we are of the Adamic race which Yahweh created), our sin will not be accounted to us. So here in 1 John 3 we can come to understand that if we love our God and His law, then we shall abide in His love. Paul spoke similarly in Romans chapter 7 where he said, in part “16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.” Then Paul admitted that “I am a miserable man!” and asking rhetorically “Who will deliver me from this body of death?” And after making that admission, he praised God that He was able to do so.

Text subject to slight modifications upon proofreading in the morning.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Anthropology