This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Spanish and Portuguese empires

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Spanish and Portuguese empires

Postby disciplemate » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:12 am

Gday Israelites,

I was wanting to know abit about the racial make up of the Spanish and Portuguese empires.
I understand these two countries are very much racially bastardised and probably a minority of the people there are Israelites without admixture. However obviously in history the spanish and portuguese had an empire that spanned a few centuries.
I am led to believe that because those countries had empires that they were overwhelmingly white in their leadership population but how does that account for the racial basardisation there today?
disciplemate

Re: Spanish and Portuguese empires

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:45 am

The mongrelization of Spain and Portugal can be accounted for by three types: jews, arabs, negros.

The arab/moor conquest and occupation of southern Europe brought in a lot a arab admixture into these countries, especially in the south. It was different from eastern europe somewhat in that there the invaders were driven back and out; whereas in Spain and Portugal the invaders occupied the lands for a significant amount of time. And Portugal brought back black slaves and eventually absorbed them into the population.

Also, with the Catholic Church demanding and accepting conversos, each country absorbed large numbers of jews into the populations. I read a recent genetic study of Spain that estimated 20% of the population today had jewish blood, whatever that is. My guess is that it would be much higher.

In the early 1500s, Erasmus, the Catholic humanist, commented that Spain at that time, was "crawling with jews," and he was talking about conversos--jews who had converted to Christianity. And he was making this comment more than 20 years after the general expulsion of the jews in 1492. There were so many converso jews in Spain that Erasmus refused to travel there.

The math is simple. Thousands of converso jews 600 years ago in Spain absorbed into the population. Given the size of Catholic families, that number would grow exponentially, spreading like wildfire through the population. And that's just the jews--when you add in the arab/moors, you can see how rapidly a population can be mongrelized.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Eveleen » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:08 am

I lived several years in Spain and I can tell you that most Spanish people are not mixed. I don't understand why Americans have this idea that the Whole Mediterranean is bastardized with just some few remaining whites. :roll:

There are of course, people who are mixed, but the point is that there are many, really many gypsies in Spain who call themselves Spanish, or there are second of third generation (or even more) of Marocains or arabs that do the same. I don't deny that there are indeed mixed Spanish (more in the south) or Portuguese (in this case even more), but saying that there is just a minority white people is pure exaggeration. ;) Just more divide and conquer.
Eveleen

Postby Joe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:07 am

Christ will divide the nations and conquer the goats.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:09 am

Eveleen wrote:I don't deny that there are indeed mixed Spanish (more in the south) or Portuguese (in this case even more), but saying that there is just a minority white people is pure exaggeration. ;) Just more divide and conquer.

I'm not trying to "divide and conquer" here by pointing out the historical reality of race mixing going on in these countries. In reality, both Spain and Portugal were at one time the wealthiest and most prosperous of all countries in Europe, and today they are economic basket cases, with Portugal far worse than Spain.

What accounts for that fall in prominence except for mongrelization? Whatever Whites are left in Spain have the burden of carrying the rest of the population on their backs, and the results speak for themselves.

While I haven't lived in Spain or Portugal, I have visited both several times. I did not see any native Portuguese whom I would consider White. In Spain it was similar, but harder to spot.

My litmus test is simple: would I take a Spanish or Portuguese person as a spouse? The answer is no--just because I would not trust my eyes to provide me with the right answer. I think marriage to anyone from these countries carries a risk that I don't find in other European countries.

Are there pure Whites left in Spain? Probably, but I don't believe I have the ability to separate the Wheat from the Tares as far as they are concerned. Nor would I want to risk my children's destiny on my ability to tell the difference.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:36 am

Eveleen wrote:I lived several years in Spain and I can tell you that most Spanish people are not mixed. I don't understand why Americans have this idea that the Whole Mediterranean is bastardized with just some few remaining whites. :roll:

There are of course, people who are mixed, but the point is that there are many, really many gypsies in Spain who call themselves Spanish, or there are second of third generation (or even more) of Marocains or arabs that do the same. I don't deny that there are indeed mixed Spanish (more in the south) or Portuguese (in this case even more), but saying that there is just a minority white people is pure exaggeration. ;) Just more divide and conquer.

When addressing questions of racial purity, the southern European countries like Spain or Italy are going to raise more eyebrows than the northern European countries like Sweden or Norway; for the reasons Ezra pointed out.

Once we start making compromises we may as well change the forum name to Stormfront.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Eveleen » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:14 pm

EzraLB wrote:
Eveleen wrote:I don't deny that there are indeed mixed Spanish (more in the south) or Portuguese (in this case even more), but saying that there is just a minority white people is pure exaggeration. ;) Just more divide and conquer.

I'm not trying to "divide and conquer" here by pointing out the historical reality of race mixing going on in these countries. In reality, both Spain and Portugal were at one time the wealthiest and most prosperous of all countries in Europe, and today they are economic basket cases, with Portugal far worse than Spain.

What accounts for that fall in prominence except for mongrelization? Whatever Whites are left in Spain have the burden of carrying the rest of the population on their backs, and the results speak for themselves.

While I haven't lived in Spain or Portugal, I have visited both several times. I did not see any native Portuguese whom I would consider White. In Spain it was similar, but harder to spot.

My litmus test is simple: would I take a Spanish or Portuguese person as a spouse? The answer is no--just because I would not trust my eyes to provide me with the right answer. I think marriage to anyone from these countries carries a risk that I don't find in other European countries.

Are there pure Whites left in Spain? Probably, but I don't believe I have the ability to separate the Wheat from the Tares as far as they are concerned. Nor would I want to risk my children's destiny on my ability to tell the difference.

This is ridiculous, really.

Really? REALLY? what about Eastern European countries? Oh yea, they have less economic power because they are mongrelized too, good point you make there. :beer:

What did you visit, a gypsy camp? :? Northern Europeans are not the only white people out there. Europe has many subraces, each with its own specific traits. But for you probably if it's not blonde, blue eyed and nordic looking it's not white. What did you expect to see, some nordic people? You just visited and depends what places you visited, you did not live there and probaly only looked to confirm your assumptions, or looked at immigrants that call themselves "Spanish". I met Spanish people every day for several years and among those I'd say that less than 4% looked suspicious. I am talking about Spanish people, not gypsies and the like. Visitng is not the same as living there, so don't jump to conclusions. If Spain were like you said it would look like Mexico or Maroco, but guess what? It doesn't.

Oh really? What about the Sami people that live in Scandinavia, I would doubt the purity of many Scandinavian people. What about Hungarians, some of them do have asian features, same with some Russians. What about Poles? They did have many Jews among them, similar to France and England. Are they all mixed? Definitely not, only Mediterranean countries are mixed people, with "some" white people left. I can't blame you, you are probably American and you are arrogant by nature, you think you are better than anyone, a master race or something, looking down on your own brothers. Uh oh, just forgot to mention your country, some indian blood definitely creeped into Ameriacans too, but of course, mixed blood that does not apply to you, only to Mediterranean remember?

Here, a video, maybe it will wash some of your ignorance regarding Spanish people

Another one about European sub-races ;)

Spain's king daughters, definitely mixed I'd say.

Mixed

Mixed

Mixed (not good to marry)

Mixed (not good to marry)

Mixed

Mixed

Mixed

Mixed

Mixed

Mixed, not good to marry

Mixed

Mixed, not good to marry

Mixed

I could go on forever, but why bother, all you'll see it's mixed people.

Here, some arabs. Unless I have a serious condition, I do not think Spanish people look like this... of course, maybe it's not me after all...

I'm done here :beer:
Eveleen

Postby Teutonic » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:09 pm

@Eveleen,

I believe no one here is denying that there are still pockets of pure-blooded Aryan peoples in the more southern European countries like Spain; the photos you provided above are excellent examples of these. The point to take away from all this is that, taken as a whole, the majority of Spain's populace is notably more mixed than the majority of the populace constituting, say, Germany or Iceland. This is the natural consequence of a marked arab, among other non-white groups, presence in the former throughout the centuries.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Eveleen,
You obviously have an emotional connection to Spain and the people you met when you lived there. I don't know if it's possible to look at this objectively.

I'm not a Nordicist, nor am I oblivious to the great range of types there are among the White race. Dark hair does not mean non-White. Brown eyes does not connote race mixing. Stipulated.

You obvious feel you have the ability to separate the Wheat from the Tares in Spain. As I said before, I do not have that ability, and because I don't, I would not risk marrying anyone from Spain. That's just me.

And, no, I would not say with any confidence that all those pictures of Spaniards are White. To me, some look mixed. Others are obvious harder to tell.

I seriously doubt that if the Spaniards were race mixed that they'd look like Mexicans. After all, most Mexicans have indigenous indian blood, so the comparison is moot. Mexicans without the indigenous indian blood still look suspicious to me, as over 50% of the early colonists were jews or marannos.

And I don't doubt there are blond hair, blue eyed Spaniards, but there are also blond haired, blue eyed Albanians and Berbers. Do you trust that there are still non-mixed Albanians or Berbers?

Here's some photos of women who look similar to the White Spaniards you posted--she could be in one of the photos you posted, correct? Are they White enough for you?
Attachments
White Model2.jpg
White Model2.jpg (18.66 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
White Model.jpg
White Model.jpg (15.52 KiB) Viewed 5070 times
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Teutonic wrote
The point to take away from all this is that, taken as a whole, the majority of Spain's populace is notably more mixed than the majority of the populace constituting, say, Germany or Iceland.

When addressing questions of racial purity, the southern European countries like Spain or Italy are going to raise more eyebrows than the northern European countries like Sweden or Norway; for the reasons Ezra pointed out.

Once we start making compromises we may as well change the forum name to Stormfront.

Exactly. Spot-on, and it is not about being 'mean' it is about being sensible. We cannot put our heritage at stake for emotional sentiments or a vague 'moral imperative'.

Ezra wrote
And, no, I would not say with any confidence that all those pictures of Spaniards are White. To me, some look mixed. Others are obvious harder to tell.

I concur. And Eveleens anecdotal evidence, and even the pictures, does not change the history of Spain or Portugal. I too would not welcome a Spaniard or Portuguese into my family. I wouldn't risk my whole family, as Ezra said previously.

I posted a photo of a blond-haired blue-eyed palestinian with the hamas headband.

Given this girl's location, I would question her heritage despite her appearance. Just as I would for the Spanish or Italians.

Eveleen wrote
I'm done here :beer:

You should be more patient and have humility rather than turning your back in anger.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to Anthropology