This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Irish Scottish White Spanish Gaul Celtic

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Irish Scottish White Spanish Gaul Celtic

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:46 am

I plan to learn more about these thing one day.
I am asking about people who have dark, even black, hair and truly brown eyes.
I would associate them with the Irish, some of the Scottish, some of the French and Spain.
Who are these people?
Are these the Gaul. Are they Celt. Are they white.
Just a thoughtful opinion is fine.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Irish Scottish White Spanish Gaul Celtic

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Joe wrote:I am asking about people who have dark, even black, hair and truly brown eyes.

What do you mean by "truly brown" eyes? Whites can have brown eyes, but I wouldn't say they are "truly" brown. My eyes are considered brown, but they are very light with green in them. My son's eyes are also "brown", but at times look almost golden. Non-Whites with "brown" eyes tend to have deep brown eyes to the point where it's hard to discern the different parts.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Brown eyes and curly hair or with the Irish it is black hair and hazel eyes. I am sure it is some strain (lol) of white people. I should have just asked about the Irish and/or Gauls. And I am sure some pure white people do have deep brown eyes.

This girl has brown eyes and curly hair. And her eyes are truly brown. I think she definitely has some of the traits I am thinking of. Some have darker hair though.

...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Joe, I'm still not getting what you mean by "truly brown". Do you mean dark brown to the point that you can barely discern the pupil? That's generally not a good sign...

Do you know who that woman in the picture is? She does look a little "ethnic" to me--the full lips, the hooked nose, the slanty eyes, the tawny skin tone. It could be her make-up and the camera lighting, but I'd want to know who she is and what her background is before I went along with the idea that she was pure Celtic.

But you mentioned Gaul/Spanish before. A very large percentage of "Whites" from Spain has some sort of admixture--lots of Marrano jew and arab. Personally, I'd stay away from most women of spanish descent, but that my personal preference.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:35 pm

A lot of my family's eyes are the greeny-hazel on the Irish side. You do see whites with proper brown eyes but they still tend to be lighter than those of nonwhites.

There are a lot of Welsh with very dark eyes and black hair. But physically they look as white as anyone else. I think of them because they're an ethnic group that are renowned for darker colours but haven't been historically exposed to nonwhites like the Spanish and southern Italians have.
Fenwick

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Clearly the original Welsh were White, and yes, there is reason to believe that some Israelites moved there from Spain. One of the strange things I've noticed, though, is how many famous people of Welsh descent claim to be part Gypsy/Roma, such as Tom Jones, Robert Plant, and Sean Connery.

I wonder if these claims are like those made by Americans who want to romantically think of themselves as part Indian, or if, in fact, there was more inter-breeding than we've thought. It is a rather small geographical area, and those Roma genes would spread quickly through the population. I've also read that Wales had Gypsies from the east in Europe but also from the south via Spain, and they've been there since the 1500s. Perhaps this could account for some of the darker featured Welsh, though I fully recognize that there are perfectly White people with raven hair and brown eyes.
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:05 am

Ezra wrote
Joe, I'm still not getting what you mean by "truly brown". Do you mean dark brown to the point that you can barely discern the pupil? That's generally not a good sign...

No not that dark, but definitely brown rather than honey brown.

I don't know who that girls is, she could have some hispanic influences just looking at her. I couldn't find a picture of someone who resembled the types I am thinking about. I am thinking about the different white groups ...I wanted to know which group it is. I think I am celtic or gaelic but I am not sure, I have hazel eyes though.

Brown hair that can curl when long and brown or green eyes. I suppose I have led us on a wild goose chase, I couldn't even find someone who matches that description lol.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:44 am

Joe, I think I know what you're talking about. Here's an example of a White girl with darker brown eyes with dark brown curly hair. From what I can gather she is Australian:
Attachments
Brown Eyes.jpg
Brown Eyes.jpg (18.95 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:29 am

I am Australian, British ancestry.
She definitely has some of those traits, especially the hair, and those eyes are very brown. Who are these people Ezra?

I can't remember at the moment but did the original Celts have blonde hair. So would these people have Gaelic traits. I know this thread just exposes my lack of study in these areas, so don't worry about it too much brother.

I guess many white people have traits from different white groups. But the Nordics and the Irish usually have different traits.

be.jpg
be.jpg (10.61 KiB) Viewed 3948 times

ge.jpg
ge.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 3948 times

Joe

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:51 am

Joe wrote:I can't remember at the moment but did the original Celts have blonde hair. So would these people have Gaelic traits....But the Nordics and the Irish usually have different traits.

There were different waves of Celts immigrating into the British Isles. I can't say with any certainty if they looked physically different, but I would doubt it. Physically they probably had a range of different hair and eye colors just like the Irish do today. The same is true of the Nordics. Contrary to what many people believe, there are many Swedes and Norwegians with brown hair and brown eyes. Are they less Nordic?

As far as the British themselves, as Bill has pointed out, they are probably the most racially mixed people of all the Israelites in Europe--their genetics include many of the Tribes, including Celts, Nordics, Slavs, and Alpines, etc. Thus it would be hard to say what your "typical" British person looks like.
EzraLB

Next

Return to Anthropology