This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Irish Scottish White Spanish Gaul Celtic

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: Irish Scottish White Spanish Gaul Celtic

Postby EzraLB » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:12 am

Jayde wrote:It is not found much in Asia, from what I could find. Which is why they were speculating about a migration from Europe. Because it is found in a few tribes of Northern native Americans.

When I say "asiatic", I don't necessarily mean from Asia. If you read accounts of ancient Rome, the term "asiatic" is used to describe non-Whites who lived within the eastern Roman Empire.

Rather than looking at the dispersion of the X haplotype, it's far more instructive to look at the groups who have the highest percentage of X, and that is the Israeli (arabic) Druze population, as it is probably from this group that it spread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze

Here is a Syrian Israeli Druze with the X haplotype. Clearly, he does not look "asiatic" in the modern sense, but from a White Roman perspective, he would be considered "asiatic". He could pass as "white"...
Attachments
Syrian Jewish Druze.jpg
Syrian Jewish Druze.jpg (20.71 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Irish Scottish White Spanish Gaul Celtic

Postby wmfinck » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:34 am

Jayde, in a very noble gesture, has just written me requesting me to delete her account, conceding that her haplogroup X2g is not considered to belong to Whites.

Of course, it is against our policy to delete the posts of former members. But I was going to remove the pictures she posted, out of respect for her privacy. I think she already did that. If I am wrong, someone please send me a link.

I understand the contention over Haplogroup X, although it is found in high frequency in some places in Europe where I would not expect to find such a high frequency of jews or arabs.

But Jayde's subclade is most commonly identified with the Ojibwe (Chippewa) natives of Ontario. So she should probably see if any of her ancestors had come from Canada to Australia.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Anthropology