This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jews?

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Jews?

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:02 am

You know, thinking about it; why do we call Jews "Jews"? To me it's somehow implying that they originate out of Judea. No Canaanite, Khazar, Edomite or spawn of Satan has pure blood lineage to Judah or Benjamin. I understand that the mixed breed vampires of the devil have come to be known as Jews; but the problem I have with that is that it leads to the mistaken British-Israel belief that Khazars are Judea. The titles Israel and Judah belong to us, not some Asiatic devils. They have polluted our race for long enough; let alone stealing our birthright.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Jews?

Postby Teutonic » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:35 am

From my understanding, the Jews coined the word themselves, becoming a kind of slang term for a Judean.

Yet even the mere sound of 'Jew' sounds devious and untrustworthy, while 'Judean' brings up an entirely different mental conception.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Teutonic wrote:Yet even the mere sound of 'Jew' sounds devious and untrustworthy, while 'Judean' brings up an entirely different mental conception.

I agree with Teutonic--"jew" is an appropriate name for them. For me, "jew" is an onomatopoeia, a word that sounds like the thing it describes. "Jew" is the kind of sound you'd naturally make when you see something that disgusts you.

Also, in the English language "jew" originally was spelled "iew" and pronounced "ee-you", which is probably where is get the word "ewwww", the sound we make when something repulses or grosses us out.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:23 pm

It's the same problem when I hear WN's calling them "Hebes." There are alternative we could use such as kikes, khazars, antichrists, shylocks, hymies, Edomites etc. But those would all be politically incorrect lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Acrimonious » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Kentucky wrote:It's the same problem when I hear WN's calling them "Hebes."

Use of 'Hebes' is almost as irritating as when people such as David Duke who deliberately refer to them as 'Israelites.' He knows better, as does nearly every single White Nationalist that speaks in similar fashion. It's a divisive and petty choice of words, not to mention entirely incorrect.

We're just going to have to correct who we can and understand that the greater mass of our people will remain blind to deceptions by those who call themselves Judeans and are not, at least until the bastards are dead and gone. They're comfortable in their lacking knowledge provided they have a remote in one hand and a can of beer in the other.
Acrimonious

Postby Joe » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Acrimonious wrote
It's a divisive and petty choice of words, not to mention entirely incorrect.

They welcome mongrels, pagans, satanist and 'Greek' arabs ...they lament the plight of the palestinians; but when it comes to those who believe the Bible they commit petty acts of treachery against us as Bill described it. They often don't care that it is incorrect.

1Pe 4:4 While they are astonished, they blaspheme at your not running together in the same excess profligacy.

They're comfortable in their lacking knowledge provided they have a remote in one hand and a can of beer in the other.

Yet I am sure many white folks live as Christians but cannot hear the message.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:07 am

One of the issues that has always confused me is how the secular Greeks and Romans distinguished between biological jews and White Israelites. For example, did the Greeks have a derogatory term for "jew"? I know the Greeks sometimes spoke disparaging of Moses and his descendants, but they also seem to have had negative attitudes toward biological jews.

Of course jewish "historians" lump them all together--the descendants of Moses and the edomite jews--but did the Greeks and Romans? When we read their comments about "jews" or "judeans", is it only by context that we can discern about whom they are speaking?

The Romans seem to have used the terms "Iudaeus" and "Iudaeorum" for jew and jews, but sometimes I can't tell if they are talking about edomites or Israelites. It seems, on the other hand, that the early Greek writers were describing true Israelites as opposed to edomites posing as judaites--after all, Judaism probably didn't take off as a "religion" prior to about 150BC or there about.

I found this essay, by a jew, of course, on the history of "antisemitism" in the Greco-Roman period, and it obviously does not make a distinction between jews posing as Israelites and the true Israelites, which makes this essay confusing at times. My question is--how do we make those distinctions when reading the Greek and Roman historians? Is it merely by context or are there clues within the vocabulary too?

http://users.ipfw.edu/bartky/Y200Y401%2 ... Daniel.pdf
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Anthropology