This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Mediterraneans mixed with Aryan blood.......

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Mediterraneans mixed with Aryan blood.......

Postby disciplemate » Sat May 16, 2015 7:42 am

Here in Australia we have alot of greeks and italians! that is an understatement. Since they have come here mainly in the 60's and 70's, there obviously has been a heck of alot of race mixing with aryan, anglo-saxon Australians in that time.
By now, there are many people in Australia who are half or quater mediterranean (greek/italian). I can imagine it is the same situation for you folks on the NE coast, where many italian immigrants made home and probably more extensive and ingrained.
Anyway, we all realise the difficulty in determining greeks and italians (i believe they are mostly race mixed) but how much harder with a half or quater italian?
Ive come across such people and it takes a very careful eye to see what they are made of. Anyway im not really conjecturing anything, im just stating this phenomenon and wonder what others have experienced and if there is anything relevant to say on the issue. The mediterranean issue is hard as I dont believe all of them are mixed, but certainly a majority of them are.
disciplemate

Re: Mediterraneans mixed with Aryan blood.......

Postby Staropramen » Sat May 16, 2015 9:25 am

If a Greek or Italian looks White and accepts the true Gospel message I think that we should accept them. I personally would not intermarry with any Greek or Italian if baby making was on the table just to be on the safe side. If I am going to invest in children I'd seek the best possible mate based on what we understand about European history. If later in life I found myself single again and I met a Greek or Italian woman that looked White, was past child-rearing age and accepted CI I would consider it.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby disciplemate » Sat May 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Thats a fair call, by their fruits you shall know them. What does make me wonder though is the masses of genuine adamite folk out there who dont display good fruit. If they look overwhelmingly white and they reject CI and they live an unrepentant life before God, are we to be suspicious of their genetics?
I just think of all the left wing mofos out there and anti far right, fascist groups. These people are often white students but they absolutely the white race and are vicious to our kind. Do you think maybe these types have abit of jewishness inside them?
disciplemate

Postby Joe » Sun May 17, 2015 1:21 am

Christ will divide the wheat from the tares, His gospel will divide.
We are racial purists. Many find it difficult to hold to that, but if you have faith in God and put Him first it shouldn't be an issue.

Men cannot, with any system or technology, achieve a pure white nation ...and just because someone is blind does not mean they are not white. In-fact many mongrels understand the message and hatefully reject it or try to pervert it and even become 'pastors'.

The main folly of WN is that they will classify obvious arabs and mongrels as 'white', sometimes even jews; blinded by their fantasy of a secular 'white' nation. As if a nation that is increasingly non-white (the only way it can go) will be able to stand.

God is our only deliverance. Have faith in God. A bastard cannot have faith.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sun May 17, 2015 1:36 pm

disciplemate wrote:Thats a fair call, by their fruits you shall know them. What does make me wonder though is the masses of genuine adamite folk out there who dont display good fruit. If they look overwhelmingly white and they reject CI and they live an unrepentant life before God, are we to be suspicious of their genetics?
I just think of all the left wing mofos out there and anti far right, fascist groups. These people are often white students but they absolutely the white race and are vicious to our kind. Do you think maybe these types have abit of jewishness inside them?

There are pure blooded Adamites that hate God, that's for sure. I see it this way: No beast can ever produce good fruit. Some might play at a masquerade for a while but the mask always comes off sooner or later. Conversely every Adamite is a good fruit tree that will sooner or later bear good fruit. Repentance is the manner by which we bring forth good fruit in this life. By this process we earn heavenly rewards and do our part to establish Yahweh's kingdom. However some good fruit trees will live in disobedience and die as the result of their folly. They will earn no eternal rewards. But they will ultimately bow the knee before Christ and produce good fruit from then on. As far as earthly functionality goes there is no difference between a bad fruit tree and a good fruit tree that refuses to obey Yahweh. We are not to have fellowship with White unrepentant sinners. We are to turn them over to satan [the bad fruit trees] for destruction of the flesh. So we shouldn't think of evil Whites as genetically corrupt but rather functionally corrupt. We hand them over to the jews, Yahweh kills them all and then He sorts them out.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 pm

disciplemate wrote:Thats a fair call, by their fruits you shall know them. What does make me wonder though is the masses of genuine adamite folk out there who dont display good fruit. If they look overwhelmingly white and they reject CI and they live an unrepentant life before God, are we to be suspicious of their genetics?

First, whether we like it or not, there are people of our race who are "bad" in a moral sense, not a genetic sense. For instance, Esau was a pure Adamic, Semitic, Hebrew... but he was "bad" in a moral sense. He did wickedly. Take a look at the list of the kings of Israel and Judah - these were bad men. There are plenty of jerks among our race who don't give two flips about anyone except themselves. Yes, we can all say, "Well, they are being deceived..." But it matters not to Yahweh. His law is that you love your kindred, and ignorance is no excuse.

Second, a lot of these "lefties" you mention... the reason they hate their own race is because they've been taught for 13 years in the public schools that it is their race that is responsible for the failures and problems that all of the other peoples have experienced. You cannot imagine how subtle this takes place - a lot of teachers don't even realize that they are teaching anti-white propaganda, but they nonetheless are. All the holocaust & slavery horse manure, and they use words such as oppression, genocide, ethnic cleansing, etc. to describe things like that. However, when they talk about the soviet union, they talk about it as some sort of experimental ideology, and they paint their crimes as some sort of accident. Go buy a 6th grade history textbook, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

You have to remember something about our people... we have a guilt complex that I do not see very often at all in the other peoples. They, as groups, do not tend to have this mechanism in them that makes them feel bad when they screw up, or makes them feel obligated to right their wrongs.

But Yahweh designed us that way. He made us to feel those things in our hearts so that we would strive to repent (change) and desire to restore whatever it is to our brethren that perhaps we caused them to lose. Or it makes us want to apologize to someone that we perhaps unintentionally wronged, etc. That trait within us gives us the spiritual capacity to live with one another in the kingdom in harmony and with justice, with Christ as our King. And when we fail our brethren, we fail our King. Likewise, when we help our brethren, we support our King. "Inasmuch as ye did it for the least of these my brethren, ye did it for me." Matthew 25.

So that's deep down within us - you just can't imagine how deeply rooted it is into our psyche. I meet young white people frequently who are agnostic, or whatever they think they are, and yet the idea of justice really resonates strongly with them. They hate seeing someone get wronged, and they want to right that wrong (this is the spirit of Melchizedek btw). It's that part of the law written in our hearts, and you can find these precepts codified in the law that Yahweh gave to Moses at Sinai. For instance, if you see your neighbor's donkey (car) stuck in a ditch (on side of the highway broke down), the law is that you pull over and help him. They are acting out their Christian covenant with our God even though they don't realize it, but it's often misdirected - they don't understand where the line should be drawn.

Well, the problem has come about all through the history of Christian doctrine when terms began to be redefined, either through semantics, or through false theology. As an example: OUR BROTHER is NOT any churchgoer. It is NOT any person in our geographical community. It is our racial kindred and NOBODY else. Well, the church has redefined this over the centuries to universalize us, and the progressive/liberal/leftist agenda also defines it this way. If this isn't Dialectical Materialism at work I don't know what is!!

The end result is that these young people see all of the oppression that the system is causing on others (whites and non-whites alike in many cases) and they want to do something about it, and they have been programmed to think that this system was built by whites. But it wasn't. It was built by jews, and we were not being fed the strong meat of the word by our pastors at the time when the universal brotherhood of man ideology began to be put forth in the world.

Before I came into CI, I was a conspiracy theorist that leaned toward the left because see I grew up in a politically conservative household (NOT conservative on the race issue though, as most really aren't). The reason I was looking at the left though was because I thought that their rhetoric was more condemning of big multi-national corporations which have a strong hand in the corruption factor. But once I figured out it was the jews, it was just having to work backward through everything I was thinking. And then once I found CI, it reshaped everything. I was just out for the truth, and didn't care where I was going to find it.

I would honestly tell you this though... I have been able to talk about things pertaining to culture and race with these lefty white kids way easier and way more straightforwardly than I have ever been able to talk about them with people on the right, and that is some sort of undefinable anomaly among our people. I don't know why that is the way it is, but consistently I've found this to be the case. Last night I was up talking to an old buddy of mine who is just now turning 30 and I was his manager some eight years ago, right when I came into CI. We lost contact for about 7 years, and have recently struck up our friendship again. I started talking to him about the race issue, and once he could see that it wasn't an issue of hatred for me (with exception of the jew of course, which he hates as well), we were able to have a two hour chat in my car about all kinds of things that interweave with our CI theology. I don't care for niggers and the rest of the aliens, but I will allow that the jew has oft oppressed these people as well. The plundering that the carpet-bagging jews committed against free-holding farmers (white and black) in the aftermath of the civil war is an established fact. The forced displacement of blacks into projects beginning in the 20th century from their homesteads in many areas of the south is an established fact. This was all done so that urban land could be parceled up and sold to developers and contractors, and this is how local banks began to pop up on every street corner in towns and cities. Having said that, I'm no sympathizer to the niggers by any means... trust me, I live in Memphis and I get tired of having to carry a gun around all the time. But once I concede these kinds of things to these young white lefties, they are more open to hear me talk about the manipulation of all peoples by jews who are trying to convince all the races that we can all live together in peace and harmony, when in reality whites and blacks (among the rest) can never be part of the same cultural and civil destiny, and this is very simple to demonstrate in a town like Memphis, where we live. Either way, this line of reasoning usually works to where I can at least plant the seed with these types of folks.
MichaelAllen

Return to Anthropology