This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

nigger to man

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

nigger to man

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:06 pm

I was reading about the marvelous finds they have made, demonstrating that apes evolved into people.

And I began to wonder ...do they have any specimens having characteristics of white men and of niggers?
I am not talking about arabs or bastards.

A 'transitional species', one that is evolving from a nigger into a man?

Such a specimen should be simple to find. You would have a better idea of where to look, and you would know approximately what time period.

After researching this question online, it turns-out that many forms of early hominids moved into Europe. But I am still interested in the 'homo-sapiens' (nigger) migration into Europe and how they became European on one continent and chinamen on another.

So it is not a straight-line from ape to nigger to man. It is a branching tree, where diverse mixes eventually give rise to seemingly stable types ...seemingly stable because we too are evolving and have evolved from many different kinds.

Kind into kinds.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: nigger to man

Postby Fenwick » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Well there's this terrifying thing:

"Reconstructed" from fragments of a skull found in the Carpathians dated at 40,000 years old.

Now there are always problems with these, the main ones being:

*We can't tell skin colour from a dead man.

*Facial reconstruction is based as much on what the artist thinks as what the shape actually was.

*Even if this thing really did look like that, we have no guarantee that it was our ancestor anyway.
Fenwick

Postby Joe » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:34 am

Well that proves it! ;)

It is hideous.
I remember seeing this, so they actually have tried to assert they have a transitional hominid, in a state between nigger and man. lol

You can spin gold from hay ...you can get a white man from a bastard supposedly.

I think only God can make man from dust ....white men can only become corrupted and niggers will still be niggers until the end of time.

Thanks Fenwick.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:32 am

They did the same thing with Piltdown man (later proved to be a hoax 50 years later).

I have found it very difficult to get an answer according to the cultist narrative. I am sure it is because it is absurd to realize that there should be 'transitional races' that would be easy to find.

I highly suspect that many know they are involved in a scam.
Joe

Postby bahr » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:19 am

This has nothing to do with "science", of course. This is a idolatrous religion, the satanic cosmogony called "humanism".

As "Cambria" puts it:

Negro worship is a white, post-Christian phenomenon. Only white people, whose ancestors were Christian, are now devotees of the sacred negro. The non-black colored tribesmen do not worship the negro, nor do the negroes worship themselves in the same way that whites worship them. The blacks want power, and the whites’ reverence for blacks gives them that power, but the blacks do not revere blacks as sacred deities as the post-Christian white man does. Such reverence can only come from a people who once loved the living God. Satan took the white man’s passion for Christ and redirected it to the black man.

The black noble savage was always a necessary part of the white utopian’s rebellion against God. If nature, not Christ, is God, then the natural man, the noble negro savage, must be nature’s god. This “natural” utopian faith was institutionalized in Jacobin France. What was rational and natural was also what was inhumane and bloody. Taine observed, “All means are justifiable and meritorious with traitors; now that the Jacobin has made his slaughtering canonical, he slays through philanthropy.” First it was the natural, organic, white proletariat who had the right to slaughter white aristocrats, but Haiti was the model for the future. Every European nation is moving toward the Haitian solution of the race problem.

The people of Europe were not ready, at the time of the French Revolution, to commit racial suicide, but they were also not ready to face up to the threat that a rationalist, utopian state within the bowels of Christian Europe presented to the people of Christian Europe. The people were not prepared to meet the Jacobin threat, because they too were tainted with the same rationalist, utopian fever that motivated the French Jacobins. Burke’s own party expelled him, because they agreed with the ideals of liberty, equality, and fraternity. The general European consensus was that Robespierre managed things badly but the Revolution was good. A latter day French historian and novelist, Andre Maurois, criticized Edmund Burke for being “obsessively” hostile toward the French Jacobins. Spoken like a true halfway-house Christian. How is it possible for a Christian European to be too obsessively hostile to the incarnation of Satan within the heart of Europe? And how is it possible today to be too obsessively hostile to the modern, negro-worshipping liberals of Europe who are the spiritual descendants of the French Jacobins?

Where you stand on this issue depends on your faith. From a Christian European viewpoint, Burke was right: the implementation of the Jacobin principles he opposed has brought about the creation of the kingdom of Satan on earth. From a liberal’s perspective the implementation of Jacobin principles throughout the West has moved mankind closer to that utopian paradise of racial and sexual harmony, which translates to negro worship and sexual depravity. Just a few more whites to eliminate, and paradise will be here.

https://cambriawillnotyield.wordpress.com/
bahr

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:50 am

Bahr said
The black noble savage was always a necessary part of the white utopian’s rebellion against God. If nature, not Christ, is God, then the natural man, the noble negro savage, must be nature’s god.

Nature as god. That about sums-up the state of our people.
Joe

Return to Anthropology