This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Proving jews and arabs are mongrels

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Proving jews and arabs are mongrels

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:32 am

I know the word arab comes from a word which mean to grow dark. Obviously through mongrelization.

But many jewdeos think arabs and jews represent pure races of 'people'. I know of some artifacts that show that Mesopotamia was white, Cleopatra was white, ancient Egypt was white. But people who are not racially aware imagine that negores, jews or arabs could have built those civilizations somehow ...even when given accounts from the Bible where the Israelites describe themselves. Even when told the definition of Adam.

..as if kikes or arabs could be rosy and ruddy or have skin as white as milk.

People who are not racially aware think that the arabs were always in those places. Even when you state that arabs are mixed, and that white people had to have been in those areas for arabs to be there now ...they cannot understand.

Is anyone aware of any information or studies that show the mixed ethnicity of jews and arabs. A historical or scientific account that shows they are mongrels. Is there a Biblical account that shows that these arabs are mongrels.

Isa 13:20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
Isa 13:21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

Were arabians white at some point (Isa 13:20)?

Many iranians claim to be white today, even when there is some admixture present.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Proving jews and arabs are mongrels

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:52 am

Both of these have 'nomads' instead of 'arabians'.

New Living Translation
Isa 13:20 Babylon will never be inhabited again. It will remain empty for generation after generation. Nomads will refuse to camp there, and shepherds will not bed down their sheep.

Contemporary English Version
Isa 13:20 No one will live in Babylon. Even nomads won't camp nearby, and shepherds won't let their sheep rest there.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Fenwick » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Strong's gives the word as "Arabiy". Whatever the meaning in that particular passage, it's hardly a coincidence that a mixed looking people live on the land where the White, negro and mongoloid races have their frontiers.

There was actually a good analysis of Isaiah 13 that Clifton and Bill have done. I can't remember where Bill said it but there's a link to Clifton's study that mentions it here:

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/adam-c ... -same-name

If I recall, the gist of it was that the beasts and apes or satyrs that are said to dwell there (in Isaiah 13:21 are metaphorically representative of mixed or unclean beings, which along with ordinary animals are the only things that live in the land when the white race is gone.

Hopefully I didn't garble the original intent too much.
Fenwick

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Satyr, a tailless ape. Bill said something like 'that's the best description of a nigger I have ever heard'. lol

Clifton does some great research.
But the jewdeos won't understand that one, they have a one step logic system. They call you an 'anti-semite' and that is the end of it.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Fenwick wrote:If I recall, the gist of it was that the beasts and apes or satyrs that are said to dwell there (in Isaiah 13:21 are metaphorically representative of mixed or unclean beings, which along with ordinary animals are the only things that live in the land when the white race is gone.

I have this podcast on my ipod. I'll see if I can find it tonight.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:25 am

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/both-j ... ent-seed-1
This article had some info on the genetics of arabs and jews, just what I was looking for, it really is difficult to find information on the ancestry of these bastards.

It says jews and arabs have nigger components to their heritage.
As if it wasn't obvious.

Fenwick said
Whatever the meaning in that particular passage, it's hardly a coincidence that a mixed looking people live on the land where the White, negro and mongoloid races have their frontiers.

When I say this jewdoes find it difficult to consider properly. But you are right, I don't think there could be any question that sand-niggers are part nigger, if you're thinking clearly.

If I recall, the gist of it was that the beasts and apes or satyrs that are said to dwell there (in Isaiah 13:21 are metaphorically representative of mixed or unclean beings, which along with ordinary animals are the only things that live in the land when the white race is gone.

Exactly, they dwell in the desolate places. And who's in the desolate places? sand-niggers. I don't know how they can think that the arabs built Egypt, Babylon or Israel. I don't think anyone believes that besides jewdeos and niggers.

Cleopatra was Greek, she was there because they were kindred peoples at a similar level of development. Sumeria/Babylon and Egypt depicted themselves in their artwork, the Israelites describe themselves in the Bible.

oh well. Thanks for the help guys.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:44 am

Fenwick wrote:If I recall, the gist of it was that the beasts and apes or satyrs that are said to dwell there (in Isaiah 13:21 are metaphorically representative of mixed or unclean beings, which along with ordinary animals are the only things that live in the land when the white race is gone.

Hopefully I didn't garble the original intent too much.

Bill talks about satyrs/tailless apes/arabs/mongrels,etc. during Pragmatic Genesis part 14;

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/explai ... ic-genesis

and in more detail during part 19 which is the beginning of the "Non-Adamic races in Eschatology" programs;

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/explai ... ogy-part-1
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks Staro.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Joe wrote:Thanks Staro.

:beer: , sorry it took me two nights to find it. :) I did have something of a breakthrough though while looking. Not to veer off topic I will start another thread.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Return to Anthropology