This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Cro-Magnon and the Adamic Man

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Cro-Magnon and the Adamic Man

Postby Eveleen » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:08 am

Although I read about this topic, I never quite understood how this fits into the Bible story.

Throughout Europe and parts of Asia there have been found remains of Cro-Magnon. There were few discoveries, but still they are important. The earliest remains are supposed to be 43,000 years old. Although they were taller and had a greater brain capacity, scientists say that genetically they are the same as modern humans. They also say the Cro-Magnon did not disappear but that he eventually mixed with the populations migrating from the east and that modern Europeans are the result.

Supposedly, the Adamic race was created some 8000 years ago, but is there any archeological evidence (I mean bones) that can demonstrate that the white race is that old, or that there were no white people before that time? The point is that there have been found many remains that belong to Homo Sapiens Sapiens long before that. Could belong only to the ancestors of the other races, and not necessary to our ancestors?

Anyway, I wonder what happened to the Cro-Magnon man. The youngest Cro-Magnon remains are some 20 000 years ago. It is possible that they had disappeared by the time the white people migrated into Europe. But why? Did he just decide it is time to disappear and give place to the white people? Could he have been some pre-adamite that eventually mixed with the Adamic race? Archeological evidence proves that Europe was not that deserted before the white race migrated there. So where did those people go? Did they just disappear into thin air or mixed with the migrating populations?

Now, if they mixed with the migrating populations there are two possibilities:
1 They were Adamic or pre-adamic white people, so mixing did not destroy our race. If they were Adamic people then the Adamic man was not created some 8000 years ago.
2. They were not Adamic people and we are mostly all screwed. I sincerely do not like this option. :?

I am no expert in this field and I am just asking some questions I have been thinking about. If you have some valuable and interesting information please share.
Thanks! :)
Eveleen

Re: Cro-Magnon and the Adamic Man

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:56 am

Greetings Eveleen,
Bill and SwordBrethren have been discussing in the first four episodes of "Pragmatic Genesis" how there is only one Adam. The idea that there were multiple Adams comes from a misunderstanding of Hebrew grammatical constructions around Adam's name. The only race of man that is described in the bible as being created by Yahweh is the White, Adamic race. Fallen angels, which were created by Yahweh were cast down to earth and took on human form. It's plausible that they were White. In our bibles we have an accounts of fallen angels mixing with Adamites. There is also Dead Sea scroll Enoch literature known as "The Book of Giants" which, though fragmented strongly suggest that the fallen angels corrupted all of creation and monsters [other races] were the result.

I'm very skeptical of so-called "science". Physical anthropology prior to the 1920's and Franz Boas was a real science based on empirical research. With Boas and the dawning of cultural anthropology there was a politicized, anti-racist shift towards legitimizing all manner of jewish fables that the scripture warns us to avoid.

I'm not sure how Cro-magnon man fits into all of this other than Joe November believes he's related to him! :lol:
Last edited by Staropramen on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:00 am

I guess I did not make this clear enough in the recent Genesis chapter 2 program, or you did not have a chance to listen yet (I hope, anyway).

http://christogenea.org/content/christo ... ic-genesis

Hominids here prior to Adam are fallen angels. They are the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" found right from the beginning, in Genesis 2:9.

Diversities of hominids, which some may want to call "other races" which were here before Adam are corruptions of the fallen angels, as their sin - according to the Enoch literature and also the apostles Jude and Peter - was corrupting the creation of God. Therefore the fallen angels are "bound in chains of darkness". The punishment appropriately fits the crime.

This is what the Bible teaches, as I endeavored to elucidate in that program. That is why there are only two classes of "people" here: good fish and bad, wheat and tares, sheep and goats, however you want to look at it.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:05 am

Yeah, what Staropramen said! LOL, I was typing as he was answering.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 am

wmfinck wrote:Yeah, what Staropramen said! LOL

This new series is great stuff! I posted a link and description on my friend's forum. It's a White Nationalist forum but my friend is firmly CI.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Eveleen » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 pm

I haven't got the chance to listen to those podcasts... I'm well behind, just finishing Luke :roll:
I just scanned the text and it talks about Genesis from the biblical perspective. My thread is more about anthropology. What I was really interested was in some anthropological evidence sustaining the Scripture.

Anyway, the point was: what happened to the Cro-Magnon? Where did he go? Supposedly he was very much like the modern european. Obviously I do not believe in evolution, but I think that people adapt to the environment. (For instance in Spain younger people are way taller than their grandfathers and even their parents because they have a better diet. Their grandfathers went through the civil war and famine, so they had a very poor diet that eventually affected their height.)

The Cro-Magnon was a hunter-gatherer, he ate meat and very good food in general, he had a very active lifestyle and maybe that's why he had that aspect. With the advent of agriculture the alimetation changed drastically and it is possible that also some of their features, like height for instance. Anyway, the point is that we do not live in a bubble and environmental factors, radiation, food, everything affects us.

So, is there some archeological evidence that can prove that there were no white people before 8000 years ago? And in the Bible it does no say for how long did the Adamic race stay in the garden. They could have been living in the garden for some tens of thousands of years before the miscegnation occured and before the cronology was established. Maybe the Cro-Magnon were Adamic people that adapted to changes and eventually degenerated a bit.

This is just a theory or an idea for discussion, so people should not get upset or angry about it please. :roll: I'm just trying to see how this thing fits into the Bible story :)
Eveleen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:01 am

Eveleen wrote:So, is there some archeological evidence that can prove that there were no white people before 8000 years ago? And in the Bible it does no say for how long did the Adamic race stay in the garden. They could have been living in the garden for some tens of thousands of years before the miscegnation occured and before the cronology was established. Maybe the Cro-Magnon were Adamic people that adapted to changes and eventually degenerated a bit.
This is just a theory or an idea for discussion, so people should not get upset or angry about it please. :roll: I'm just trying to see how this thing fits into the Bible story :)

Eveleen, I pointed you to this podcast because it discusses what the Bible teaches on this topic:
http://christogenea.org/content/christo ... ic-genesis

There is no such thing as negative archaeological evidence. Something is found, or it is not. But because something has not been found, even that does not prove that it did not exist. Properly, Archaeology is a science which studies and attempts to identify what has been found, not one which conjectures what has not been found.

Adam was the first Adam, and Adam and man are equated in Scripture, and Adam was therefore also the first man, as the Scripture tells us. Other hominids certainly did exist before Adam, the Bible calls them the "Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" and they are all either "fallen angels" or the corruptions which resulted when they miscegenated. As Jude and Peter inexplicitly indicate, these are the so-called "other races" of today, the "chains of darkness" that the fallen angels were bound in as an inevitable result of their error.

The valid conclusion according to Scripture is that, since Yahweh created only one race of man, which is Adam, that all pre-Adamites belong to the "fallen angel" variety, pure or mongrelized. These are mentioned first in Genesis 2:9. Cro-magnon, Neanderthal, whatever they were originally does not matter, since we are not given anything concerning their history except that they rebelled from God and mixed their seed, which is all we need to know. Ostensibly, if they were "angels", they started out White. Jude speaks of these in the present tense, so we know that they are still with us, as the Bible indicates in various other ways.

This is the only valid way that a Christian should view Anthropology, if he would believe his Bible first, and understand "science" in that context.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Eveleen » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:21 am

First, I don’t want to convince anyone of anything, because I myself do not know what happened so many years ago. I am just pointing some things that apparently no one is considering. I was not there, no one was really there as to say with certainty this or that. While we know in great lines what happened in Genesis, this is not like the rest of the Bible where we always have the supporting historical and archeological evidence.

Secondly, I don’t think that every single scientist on this planet has an agenda. I don’t think we should ignore everything that is being discovered as “science” because it apparently does not fit into the Bible story.

:lol: I will reorder the question. What I meant to ask was that if there were found remains of white people dating only from 8000 years ago onwards.

Of course, all these hominids are corruptions of the fallen angels, or the fallen angels themselves, and there was just one Adam. But what if Adam was a Cro-Magnon? It’s not like he was some type of gorilla or something. :lol: He actually has the same DNA as we do (of course, this is not 100% sure as there could have been still some modern contamination). Apparently he looked like us. Well, it can also be that he was a fallen angel in pure estate that obviously looked white. That is a very plausible theory. He was in Europe for some tens of thousands of years and then mysteriously disappeared. :roll:

A quote from an abstract on a genetic study:
The Paglicci 23 individual carried a mtDNA sequence that is still common in Europe, and which radically differs from those of the almost contemporary Neandertals, demonstrating a genealogical continuity across 28,000 years, from Cro-Magnoid to modern Europeans. Because all potential sources of modern DNA contamination are known, the Paglicci 23 sample will offer a unique opportunity to get insight for the first time into the nuclear genes of early modern Europeans.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0002700

A reconstruction of Cro-Magnon. American Museum of Natural History.
To be honest I always imagined the fallen angels as some crooked-nose evil swarthy jew… :twisted: :evil:

Since Cro-Magnons could have been fallen angels in pure estate and we are created in the same image, that should be no wonder that we share the same DNA. This is a possibility. The other is that the Cro-Magnon was white adamic man. This is just a theory and may as well be wrong.
Let just assume that the Cro-Magnon was white adamic. According to the study Nutrition and Physical Degeneration By Weston Price, alimentation has an important role on people’s health and the way they look like.

This is a quote about how modern food affects our bodies: :shock:
His photographs capture the suffering caused by these foodstuffs - chiefly rampant tooth decay. Even more startling, they show the change in facial development that occurred with modernization.
Parents who had changed their diets gave birth to children who no longer exhibited the tribal patterns. Their faces were more narrow, their teeth crowded, their nostrils pinched. These faces do not beam with optimism, like those of their healthy ancestors.
The photographs of Dr. Weston Price demonstrate with great clarity that the foods of modern commerce do not provide sufficient nutrients to allow the body to reach its full genetic potential - neither the complete development of the bones in the body and the head, nor the fullest expressions of the various systems that allow humankind to function at optimal levels
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... price.aspx

http://europasoberana.blogspot.com.es/2 ... ca-el.html
The one from the left has poor teeth and a narrower face because he eats modern food. The one on the right is this borther and eats traditional food.

Well, obviously it was not the same to be hunter-gatherer eating rich fatty meat than being an agriculturist eating cereals. What I’m trying to point out is that people change depending on their environment and diet. It’s a natural process that should be taken into consideration. If just in three generation the height of the average Spanish increased due to a better diet, imagine what can happen during thousands of years. Perhaps the fall of Adamkind was also a decay of the body. And anyway, if the Cro-Magnon was Adamic, it does not have to disagree with Scripture. Maybe the Genesis account is not complete and does not say for how long the Adamic race stayed in the garden… :?:

Anyway, let’s now assume that this is all just bs and we have nothing to do with the Cro-Magnon, the question still remains unanswered. What happened to the Cro-Magnon? Did he die of strange disease? Was he kidnapped by aliens? :) Did he decide to dematerialize?...
Eveleen

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 am

They say that chimpanzees have 98% of the DNA of a modern human (probably true in the case of niggers), they make all-kinds of stories. The Bible is the Truth. Trust Scripture, ask questions, but know that Scripture is True and believe it, otherwise you will end-up in bondage/confusion, we are not made free to go back into bondage.

I watched a doco on how carbon-dating 'proved' that a russian momument was 12000 years old, or that an American aryan-type skull was 9000 years old, the age of the pyramids changes constantly. Radio-carbon dating is faulty, yet this does not stop them from making all-kinds of wild claims ...just look in the evolution thread for more similar claims. If I understood DNA theories better, I think I could find all kinds of problems and conditional interpretations, meaning that it is just their -interpretation-, they -always- make the same kinds of 'objective' interpretations to push their godless agenda.

If some Europeans today carry 'cro-magnon' blood, then they are not Men, they are abominations. I doubt this could be true for all Europeans, nor myself. How do they measure such a thing, how do they make a statement such as 'apes carry 98% human DNA' ...science is highly politicized, and many scientist unintentionally go along with the story. They don't know God and so are easily lead astray. How can they make this claim about cro-magnon blood continuing in modern Europeans, is there an agenda?, is it related to evolution? ...is it similar to their measurements that 'all races are the same'. I don't buy it. When I read the Bible and understand that Yahweh created one kind of man-form, it is clear that all other flesh in the form of 'men' are not Men. They are fallen angels and abominations. I think it was 'All Kinds of Flesh not the Same' by Emahiser that showed this well.

What can be attributed to the cro-magnon Man, they were just like us? ...well why do we not have any remnants of their cities, of their technology ....they had 28000 years to come-up with something ...supposedly their larger brains would have surely endowed them with some kind of strong intellect, but contrary to the fairy-tale, we don't see that.

They have given us nothing. All we have, every civilization, is founded on the ingenuity of the Adamic Man. He is responsible for all the noble insights of the present due to his foundation in Life, in His Name. Civilization began with the creation of Adamic Man ...before that, nothing (perhaps you will make a claim about the aztecs, 'chinese' or 'indians' having some form of godless civilization, but that is highly debatable, especially due to dating, questionable histories and the fact that aryan blood was in india and china). The cro-magnon is not Adam, the cro-magnon cannot be Adam according to Scripture nor does the cro-magnon resemble modern Europeans in their culture or ingenuity, your picture is just that, a picture. The cro-magnon did not call on His Name, he was not Adam, it, the cro-magnon, was empty. Look at the work of richard neave, he portrays those ancients Europeans as black, and Jesus as black according to 'scientific reconstructions'.

From my perspective, the scientist have a natural aversion to the truth, they interpret everything in a strange fashion ...sometimes inventing nonsensical drivel to keep the train going (eg. global-warming). Even some of the abstract ideas of physics are bewildering and unprovable yet have an air of authority as 'objective'/rational conjecture.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:22 am

Who is ignoring "science"? I think I recently tried to explain (in this thread or another) that we have to interpret actual archaeological findings with our own minds, and not with the spin that the academics apply.

I have been to the American Museum of Natural History, many times. I saw the politics in some of their reconstructions long before I understood CI. First, as Joe pointed out, we have 98% of our DNA in common with beasts. Perhaps even more than that, with certain beasts. I am not saying that Cro-Magnons were not white, but we cannot take the scientists' claims for granted.

You cannot reconstruct "soft" material from a skeleton. Flesh, cartilage, and therefore ear and nose shape, and frequently hair, in addition to skin color are most often just guesses. The so-called "scientists" are consistently reconstructing skeletal findings based upon modern populations. For instance, I know that the original (pre-Islamic Arab dominance) Maltese were Phoenicians, and the Phoenicians were always described by the Greeks and Romans as being blonde and fair. Yet look here at what your so-called scientists did with an allegedly 5600-year-old female Maltese skull, they made her look like a freaking sand nigger:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2013/05/fa ... r-old.html

I have seen similar "reconstructions" in literature from the British museum, where they portrayed 1st and 2nd century Iberians in the same manner, as sand-niggers. Don't tell me that this is "science", it is really all political bullshit.

In the 19th century, the term "Cro-Magnon" referred to a very narrow type of skeletal remains with certain physical characteristics found in Europe. That appears to be how you are using the term, which would be correct. However many modern anthropologists are now using the term much more generally, and it is becoming abused.

Even the word "White" is abused by "scientists". Many of then would lump arabs, jews and half-mongoloid apes in with "White". So why not Cro-Magnons AND Neanderthals?

In my recent Genesis series, I explained how we should understand Genesis, and I explained it according to Scripture. You should probably listen to that before commenting upon my opinions of Genesis and its interpretation, because I am simply not going to reproduce it all here.

Nothing I said about Genesis does any harm to opportunities for "science", so long as it is real science and not political bullshit. Yet the tone of your answers insinuate that I am ignoring "science", which is not at all true.

I happen to believe that Cro-Magnons may well have been the original "fallen angels", but Neanderthals are also candidates, and I discussed that on at least several of my programs. But I won't teach it as Bible or History, because I cannot prove it.

It can be proven that Adam was the first "man" (if we apply that term to any other hominids then we are only abusing it), and that the only other man-like creation of God which preceded Adam here on earth were "fallen" angels. That is what the Bible teaches. Therefore since God made no other "man", for that and other (scriptural) reasons, all races which are not Adam, it can be concluded, are bastards created by the "fallen" angels, which is ostensibly why they fell in the first place.

Obfuscating that basic Scriptural message, which I spelled out from the New Testament in my recent Genesis program, only paves the same ambiguous path to hell for which the politicized "scientists" have already been laying the foundation.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Next

Return to Anthropology