This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Thoughts on IQ

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: Thoughts on IQ

Postby Kentucky » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:14 am

Joe wrote:Fear of God, reverence of God is the beginning of True intelligence, as Pastor Downey said.

“Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge” Prov. 1:7.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 am

^Sorry, knowledge. I have read that proverb, I have been reading Proverbs which talks much about this issue. Although currently I am working my way through the Gospels, particularly considering the Parables then comparing my understanding with commentaries.

I do read my Bible. It will take sometime as I like to go at a slow-pace, it is my daily bread and meditation.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:03 am

A good speech on just what it takes to maintain the illusion that we're all equal through 'affirmative action'.

Affirmative Action Hoax -Steve Farron

Audio (much easier to listen to because I fixed it): http://trutube.tv/audio/1RGG3KO9167K/The-Affirmative-Action-Hoax-Steve-Farron

Some examples in the video include
-blacks from wealthy households performed worse than the poorest whites, after 4 years of college.
-only 11% of black college graduates can understand a bus schedule.
-only 18% of black college graduates are able to summarize the content of a newspaper article.
-In medical school applications, black and hispanics who were accepted scored much lower than whites who were rejected.
-In the past a point system was used to admit applicants into college, a perfect SAT score would get a student 12 points, but 20 points was awarded if you were black, hispanic or injun no matter your socio-ecomic standing.
-They only require teachers to have an 8th or 10th grade reading & mathematical ability even though some are teaching 11th and 12th grade students. The majority of black and hispanic teachers still fail even though they have bachelors degrees (only 23% of black and 34% of hispanic teachers, many with Masters, passed).
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Thoughts on IQ,

Average White IQ about 100-130

Average nigger IQ 69-90

IQ tests may not be 100% accurate, but a nigger can't use them to pretend he has a brain. That said you don't need an IQ test to confirm it, you can tell simply by talking to them.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:39 am

This is related to the 'affirmative action hoax' audio I posted from Steve Farron. It is about blacks having their grades raised, and passed to maintain the illusion that there is such a thing as an intelligent nigger.
From the council of conservative citizens news site:

School administrators at Winston-Salem State University (WSSU) are systematically raising the final grades of African-American students, three ex-faculty members told Campus Reform last month.

Winston Salem State University is unfairly increasing the grades of African-American students, three former faculty members have told Campus Reform.

Former Director of Academic Technology Shira Hedgepeth, along with two former professors who spoke to Campus Reform on the condition of anonymity, alleged administrators at the historically black college routinely increase the final grades of African-American students in order to raise the school’s standing.

“Some students had their final grades changed based on their race,” Hedgepeth told Campus Reform on June 6. “That was a common complaint of many of the faculty that I worked with.”

“None of the Caucasian or non-African American students… none of their grades were changed,” she added. “The way the grades fell out, there was no other reason for changing.”

Documents provided to Campus Reform by one of the former faculty members appear to validate these claims. Campus Reform has chosen not to publish the records due to concerns that doing so may violate the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act by revealing the names and grades of students.

According to Hedgepeth, and the two former professors who were granted anonymity because of they feared speaking out may jeopardize their retirement, instructors would submit final grades to the school only to have them later revised upwards by administrators as a way to “take care of their African American students.”

“There is no other motivation,” said Hedgepeth. “If you work on that campus you know it. Everything that was done was to make sure we service the African American students.”

A follow-up (highlights down the bottom):

A month ago Campus Reform reported that whistle-blowers were alleging a major race-based cheating scandal at the historically black college Winston-Salem State University [WSSU].

The main whistle-blower is Shira Hedgepeth. WSSU had promoted to director of academic technology. A black employee, who was angry that the job was given to a white person, began harassing her. When she complained about the harassment, she was fired. Last September, the EEOC office in Greensboro, NC ruled that race was a factor in her being fired. Her case is now at the Federal level.

Now Hedgepeth gives all the details about race-based misconduct in an article published by the John Pope Center for Higher Education Policy…

I worked at Winston-Salem State University (WSSU) for more than four years, rising to the post of director of academic technology in the school’s Information Technology Department. My first position at the school was that of instructional designer in the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, which had been formed to address growing concern over student failure rates.

During my first year at WSSU (which is one of five historically black colleges and universities in the UNC system), several troubling issues became apparent.

Many of the entering students were not prepared for college and required remediation before they were able to take regular college courses. Thus, many of these students were unable to make it through to graduation and that put pressure on the university and faculty to increase success rates. The university’s four-year graduation rate for the university was a mere 14 percent. Since funding from the state is based on graduation rates and a school’s accreditation can be jeopardized by low rates, campus officials were extremely concerned.

Because of WSSU’s low graduation rate, school officials had to decide whether to change its admission standards and move to attract a higher quality of student, or to lower course standards to make it appear that students were more successful. During faculty and staff meetings, this was discussed and the chancellor stated that he did not want to change the “look” of WSSU. Raising admission standards would mean fewer students on campus and therefore less state money flowing in.

The path the administration took was to make it seem as though students were doing better. Of course, there was no official statement to that effect, but I realized that was the case after faculty members began to share their concerns and frustration with me.

Many stated that they were under pressure to decrease the material in the courses and increase the passing rates. They feared that they would be released if they didn’t. Other faculty members expressed concern that students were held to different standards depending on their race. Some said that they thought school officials were changing grades they had entered.

I witnessed this blatant cheating on several occasions and reported it to my supervisor and the associate provost. They told me that it was none of my business. That didn’t surprise me, since I had made complaints previously about academic dishonesty and had been told that I was not my concern. Apparently, the administration was more interested in students getting good grades than whether they earned those grades honestly.

Before I could learn more about the erosion of academic integrity at WSSU, I was fired. In 2011, after I had been promoted to director of academic technology, one of workers in the department, unhappy that a white person had been chosen, repeatedly attacked me verbally. After mediation with her failed to bring results, and because of other complaints about her performance, I recommended that she be released. I was stunned when, shortly thereafter, I was notified that I had been terminated.

One faculty member who contacted me stated that not only did she have knowledge of the administration’s practice of raising student grades, but she could prove it because she’d been able to leave the university with her records intact. At first I was skeptical, knowing what I did about the university’s exit practice. The person to be fired would be called into a meeting while his computer, records, and belongings were confiscated by WSSU employees.

Over the holiday break in 2012, however, I met with a faculty member who had the records to back her story.

She stated that before leaving WSSU, a student came to her office and thanked her for “giving” her an “A” when she knew that she had barely earned a “B” in a nursing course. The professor was stunned to hear that and decided to go back into the student record keeping system to see if she had made a mistake.

Looking at the records, she saw that four of her grades had been changed from B to A, and one from an F to an Incomplete. In each instance, the student who benefited was black. Also, white students who had higher averages than those whose grades were raised all remained at the lower, correct, grades. She documented all of the changes on her records.

When this professor complained to the administration about the grade changes, officials took no action except to create such a hostile work environment for her that she quit.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Joe wrote:Fear of God, reverence of God is the beginning of True intelligence, as Pastor Downey said.

“Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge” Prov. 1:7.

Mark

Yeah. No coincidence that the most intelligent man to ever walk the Earth was given the intellect by God.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:18 am

Couldn't get an image to work, comparing the IQ of a gorilla to a nigger. The gorilla prevailed :)
Joe

Previous

Return to Anthropology