This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Thoughts on IQ

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Thoughts on IQ

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:15 am

If a test does not measure what it purports to measure, it is invalid. This is psychology 101. So if an IQ test does not measure something called 'intelligence' than it is invalid, and all studies built on that faulty measure, and related premises, are also invalid. Psychologist already acknowledge the limitations of the test, but are unwilling to change it for political reasons.

I have seen White Nationalist claim that asians perform better on IQ tests, jews too. This test has been given such an authority that people put it above reality, above what is actually observable in the real World.

In the real World I see chink families pushing their chink children to study 24/7, for what, 6 IQ points average. They learn by rote, they learn Western mathematics, science & philosophy ...and then apply it in a very limited way, within the realm of a test. They have failed to carry such 'successes' into the real World (the test is more about application than general knowledge, but our children are not even taught how to approach such problems, they are in mixed-race classes devoid of any enrichment, devoid of proper instruction and content, so we cannot expect them to perform at their peak these days). And let us not forget that if you look at china, india, japan ...their infrastructure and scientific advancements are based on Western principals. The IQ test fails to measure intelligence if jews and asians somehow out-perform Whites (don't jump on me yet, read the next paragraph where I suggest some reasons why our people are failing our promise and potential).

We are suppose to forget the achievement of the White race ...and trust in a test that is obviously not valid. We are suppose to forget that our education system has been severely dumbed-down since the 1900's ...most people could not pass a year 10 exam from the period. That our children have been denied every opportunity to grow, and have been given what they want, towards their own destruction. They have no discipline or initiative. We are suppose to forget about the countless Aryan geniuses of the past, who gave us so much and how many of our advancements are hidden and suppressed (LENR, Tesla technology, novel engines and energy).

They bring foreign doctors and scientist into White nations (mostly arabs and indians) while the asians fill our universities, White people are having the opportunities and promise built by their foreFathers stolen from beneath their feat. Many of these doctors, scientist and others under-perform and happily maintain the jewish status quo, while our society stagnates and many White Men rot on the dole; never having an opportunity to reach their full potential (niggaz getz skolaships and shitz). White Women can get jobs and scholarships. especially in Maths and Science ...suddenly free from the oppressive patriarchy and finding good niggers with jobs everywhere, with the media portraying White Men as weak ...they start to engage in bestiality. We built this Nation for Our Women, and they betray us, if they want to live with the beasts, in their lands...it would be mud-huts, rape and sewerage, but try reasoning with a feminist! beast hominids only seem capable while supported by White Men, it is an illusion.
As Bill says, they are pets!

The fraud and pervert, einstein, was not a genius (check trutube), freud (fraud) was not a 'scientist' and sulk's vaccine came after polio had already began to decline (while the vaccine was accused of causing polio). These are some of the best the jews have to offer, they are better at scheming than attaining any knowledge or insight of value. The asians are good at doing what they are told, Western engineers are always leading projects in arab and asian countries ...and even if they don't lead the project, the innovations are always Aryan. Buddha, as a philosopher and not a religious leader, was an Aryan Man, a Scythian ...and there are many passages where the racism of early Buddhism is apparent. They regarded black babies as demons and bred with their own sisters to avoid breeding with the slave girls. The dark-skinned brahmins were considered unworthy to commune with them.

I won't forget my ancestors, I will never believe that the jew can build a civilisation apart from the White race, 'israel' gets more Western/Aryan aid than the damn niggers. I will not forget that my people have the best philosophers, mathematicians and scientists ...even if most of my people are currently in bondage, Truly, we can't compete with the evil beast hominids in babylon, but my people will return to their God and they will remember their nature, and they will be blessed and will conquer.

I am sure that if I posted this at stormfront they would all defend the beast hominids, but here, I will openly accept your criticisms and insights...
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Thoughts on IQ

Postby bahr » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:54 am

If a test does not measure what it purports to measure, it is invalid. This is psychology 101. So if an IQ test does not measure something called 'intelligence' than it is invalid, and all studies built on that faulty measure, and related premises, are also invalid. Psychologist already acknowledge the limitations of the test, but are unwilling to change it for political reasons.

For my part, I don't accept the current definition of "intelligence", that is, a thing measured by the so-called I.Q. tests.

The true meaning of intelligence (as in the Bible) is knowledge, like in the expression "intelligence service". But a profound, detailed knowledge. Now, we need a seed for knowledge, a unmovable, eternal base, or guide: a rock. And logically, we can't have a absolute base based on ourselves! The only solution is the Word of the Creator of all things (all thing created), because only Him knows everything, by definition! To pretend, for example, that we can know something based on "chance", since all things appeared by "chance", is absolute folly!

Once we have the intelligence of His Word, and only then, we can begin to comprehend other things, which are related, because all things are related to the Creator, one way or another. He is the only First Cause possible.

Like thousands of other words, the word "intelligence" is completely perverted nowadays, and perversions of words, that is, perversions of the mean of communication (hence of communion), lead to madness. I mean madness in the clinical sense, because the very definition of madness is the loss of our relation with reality. Scriptures are precisely called the "Word" of Yahweh, which tells us how much precise definitions of words are important!

A White person can be very "intelligent" in the modern sense, but the problem is, that person can at the same time be entangled in numerous, subtile, ancient and profound lies, taught generation after generation by the world/beast-system and accepted as indisputable facts. The true hypnosis of the serpent! Remember, the dragon-serpent gave the power to the beast. This hypnosis is very strong, too powerful for sheep like us if we dont, collectively, wear the absolute armor of Yahweh: His Word.

Of course, when I say, in the french section on Stormfront, that we are the true sheep of Scriptures, the pagans make fun of me and pretend that the White race is in fact the race of the wolves, because "our pagan ancestors were great warriors, etc". They cannot understand that the real war is spiritual above all else, and not physical. Our race is more than ever the "stiff necked people", believing we are so intelligent when, in reality, we are the most ignorant people of the entire world!
bahr

Postby Staropramen » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:47 pm

My wife is an ESL teacher. She is not CI however she is a regular reader of American Renaissance, Jared Taylor and is familiar with the work of Philip Rushton and Richard Lynn. She regularly tells me that what she observes in her classrooms does not jive with the data concerning asian intellectual superiority.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 pm

bahr wrote:
Of course, when I say, in the french section on Stormfront, that we are the true sheep of Scriptures, the pagans make fun of me and pretend that the White race is in fact the race of the wolves, because "our pagan ancestors were great warriors, etc". They cannot understand that the real war is spiritual above all else, and not physical. Our race is more than ever the "stiff necked people", believing we are so intelligent when, in reality, we are the most ignorant people of the entire world!

The pagan white nationalist is lower than the jew. With the jew you can understand that it's operating according to it's nature. What excuse does the pagan have?

Bill and SwordBrethren on pagans;

http://historicalrecordings.net/audio/5 ... d+Brethren
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:07 am

Thanks for the insight guys, I should have checked the Bible, Bahn. You are so right that Our people have become willfully ignorant. Proverbs says that the fear of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom, it has many more insights on intelligence, knowledge and wisdom. Once you fear and revere Yahweh, recognise his sovereignty I think the ignorance must begin to lift somewhat ...and then we can take Our True place of promise.

@Staropraman
That is interesting what your wife says, with all the anti-White propaganda the testimony of first-hand experiences carries much weight. Thanks for the tip on the pagan podcast ...I don't suffer such fools myself anymore ...you cannot reason with a fool lest he treat your words with contempt. They will worship ashteroth or satanism and cannot even do a 2 minute search to find that the roots of paganism and satanism are canaanite ...or that the rituals included much depravity contrary to the nobleness of the White race and in-line with everything depraved, arab/non-White/jewish.

edit: That podcast was heavy stuff, the plans and workings of the frankfurt school, our WN brothers working against us, blindly serving the jew. I will have to listen to the rest of that show. The times we live in...
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:39 am

Joe wrote:edit: That podcast was heavy stuff, the plans and workings of the frankfurt school, our WN brothers working against us, blindly serving the jew. I will have to listen to the rest of that show. The times we live in...

It's three parts. Part three includes an interview with Dr. Kevin McDonald. Collectively these programs are a invaluable resource for understanding how we as a society got to where we are today;

http://christogenea.org/frankfurtschool
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 pm

bahr wrote:For my part, I don't accept the current definition of "intelligence", that is, a thing measured by the so-called I.Q. tests.

The true meaning of intelligence (as in the Bible) is knowledge, like in the expression "intelligence service". But a profound, detailed knowledge. Now, we need a seed for knowledge, a unmovable, eternal base, or guide: a rock. And logically, we can't have a absolute base based on ourselves! The only solution is the Word of the Creator of all things (all thing created), because only Him knows everything, by definition! To pretend, for example, that we can know something based on "chance", since all things appeared by "chance", is absolute folly!

Once we have the intelligence of His Word, and only then, we can begin to comprehend other things, which are related, because all things are related to the Creator, one way or another. He is the only First Cause possible.

I am currently working on an exposition of 'perfection' from the misunderstood verse "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect" (Mt. 5:48).

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/perfect-sermon-part-1

You're absolutely right! Our intelligence can only emanate from one source. I think having a racial consciousness is only half of the equation; the other half is having a godly consciousness. The two combined gives us the knowledge to understand who we are and why we're here and what we're supposed to be doing. I think the divine plan is to have a collective consciousness for which we build civilization, an ever increasing and progressive perspective of God's Kingdom on earth until it is complete.

Like thousands of other words, the word "intelligence" is completely perverted nowadays, and perversions of words, that is, perversions of the mean of communication (hence of communion), lead to madness. I mean madness in the clinical sense, because the very definition of madness is the loss of our relation with reality. Scriptures are precisely called the "Word" of Yahweh, which tells us how much precise definitions of words are important!

I came up with a similar conclusion, that the mind must be sane in order to develop the mind of Christ. Our understanding of the Word defines our level of wisdom to apply it in our daily lives.

A White person can be very "intelligent" in the modern sense, but the problem is, that person can at the same time be entangled in numerous, subtile, ancient and profound lies, taught generation after generation by the world/beast-system and accepted as indisputable facts. The true hypnosis of the serpent! Remember, the dragon-serpent gave the power to the beast. This hypnosis is very strong, too powerful for sheep like us if we dont, collectively, wear the absolute armor of Yahweh: His Word.

Again, we're on the same wave length as to the importance of "the whole armor of God" in Ephesians 6. Part 2 gets into that and the enigma of White Supremacy, which seems to be something were accused of in order that we deny our God given status to be more intelligent than the racial alien.

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/perfect-sermon-part-2

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:00 am

Joe

Postby bahr » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 am

It's kind of funny, these humanists never speak about brotherly love (i.e. charity), to explain great civilizations. But without charity, there could be no civilization!

Here is the definition of the word "civilization" in a ancient french dictionary (1835).

Civilization: action of civilizing.
    Civilize: to make someone more civil, honest, sociable; to polish one's behaviour.
    Civil: gentle, kind, mild, courteous, honest, well-mannered.

What we see today as "civilizations", past or present, were or are precisely anti-civilizations, beast empires. A civilization has nothing to do with splendid monuments, superior technology, complicated law systems and gigantic institutions; quite the contrary in fact. The only true civilization will be the Kingdom.

In my opinion, this I.Q. religion is nothing but vanity (and probably jewish in the first place).
bahr

Postby Joe » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:01 am

^I agree completely Bahr. You are right, I think the IQ test is a joke. We should speak to each-other and try to understand ...then we will see how intelligent our brethren are, the test is very superficial, a vanity. Our achievements are vain and as dirty rags compared to the achievements of our ancestors in His Name, in seeking His Name.

But I am tired of hearing that the jews and asians, in their emptiness, somehow have more light within then our beautiful people. As if an IQ test somehow measures this light, this intelligence, this presence.

Fear of God, reverence of God is the beginning of True intelligence, as Pastor Downey said.
Joe

Next

Return to Anthropology