This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Some people are just too dark to be pure White.

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: Some people are just too dark to be pure White.

Postby bahr » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am

They only exist to serve us, until we are perfected.

Their very nature is parasitical. Parasites don't exist to serve us, they exist to harm us.

ruling over them has historically always led to mixing and then decline. america would be exhibit 'a' here, but also ancient endia, encient egypt, ancient persia, the tocharians, and so on.

we only have dominion over the things that yahweh created. because yahweh didn't create the other races, we don't have dominion over them. on the contrary, they're the eternal enemy and they should all be killed (not necessarily by us, since that would be against the government's rules ;) ). but we should never rule over them because that very thing is part of what caused modern-day america. imagine this country today if we had never brought the niggers over here and just done the work ourselves. there'd be none of them here at all today.

Exactly!
bahr

Postby brucebohn » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Quotes:
, we are White Supremacists. That's what the bible teaches.
Maybe "White Exclusivists" would be more appropriate?

Quote:
Even if the enemy invents an expression like 'White Supremacist' that doesn't mean we have to accept any arbitrary definitions of what it means. The two words by themselves do not suggest ruling over non-Whites, but rather racial superiority. If we cave in on this, then it means we are either equal to or inferior to non-Whites. Taken to the next level, if they invent a term like Christian Supremacists, do we retreat from defending the faith as superior to all other religions? It's a clever psychological ploy to get our people to deny that God made a particular race above all other races upon the face of the earth (Deut. 7:60). We should be aware that one of the fortes' of the jew is to rape language.

Webster Dict: word: Supreme.

: highest in rank or authority <the supreme commander>

: highest in degree or quality <supreme endurance in war and in labour — R. W. Emerson>

Does not even the use of the terms, White Supremacist , Christian Supremacist,
suggest that Yahweh God actually created inferior "races" or that some legitimacy
be given to a "lesser" religion, when we know that all other "religions" are a lie!
I personally have no interest in "ruling" over the Beast's! Leave them to their own
devices and they would soon cease to exist, given that they were not "planted"
by our Father... Natural Law will exercise it's own Eugenics process! The parasites
among us will destroy themselves once they are no longer fed! When we finally, as
a Christian nation, come before our Father on bended knee, then this nightmare
will quicky end.. Just temporary reminders as we "clean up" the mess.
Swift had a number of things wrong, IMO, I still admire his work.......
Whether Yahweh God created the non-white's or he did not does not much
matter to me, I personally see no reason for their existence if they are
incapable of worshipping our Father, yet many mysteries are yet to
be revealed! We must maintain focus in order to overcome...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Staropramen wrote:We are to have dominion over the entire earth. That means that if there were to be a great awakening of our people prior to the second coming of Christ our homelands must be free from non-whites. But I also believe that it would be necessary to rule over the other races in their homelands rather than leave them to their own devices. This is what Wesley Swift taught and it makes sense to me. If I'm wrong about this could someone please explain?

This was the common thinking in CI about 20 years ago by some. However, there's just too many passages that talk about their destruction, rather than some sort of Kingdom colonialism. Obadiah not only talks about the eradication of Esau-Edom, but also the heathen i.e. non-Whites throughout the world... "as if they never were." God has always practiced a form of population control in nature; species become extinct. If the only reason for having non-Whites in the world was to be a rod of chastisement (pricks and thorns in your eyes) when Israel sinned, then I would think that the restoration of Paradise would not necessitate their presence. As all Israel being saved would have her eyes unencumbered.

Mark

I agree but I'm not talking about when and after Christ returns. I'm speaking in terms of what to do with them should we repent as a people and retake control of our lands prior to Christ's return.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Filidh » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:23 pm

What we should do with them is illegal for me to say under American law. However, it is legal for me to say with rifle, fire, and plague, because that's a completely independent sentence that's totally unrelated to the first one.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Staropramen wrote:I agree but I'm not talking about when and after Christ returns. I'm speaking in terms of what to do with them should we repent as a people and retake control of our lands prior to Christ's return.

II Chron. 7:14 promises that God will heal our land if we repent, which must mean a restoration of law and order. The Law states that the racial alien shall not dwell in thy land. Whether that means the Israelites remove them from the land or God does it... "Thy will be done." One of the first things Israel did to be pleasing in His eyes was to destroy the altars and idols of the stranger and his strange gods. That should send a message for them to leave peaceably or to be forcibly removed. Several years ago back in WA state a high school football team took their chainsaws to some totem poles. The authorities condemned the action, but I went on cable access TV and applauded the youngsters for emulating their ancestors. No one knows exactly how it will play out, if we, as a race, turn to our Creator for deliverance other than the Promises that we are given. Therefore, we should act on faith and learn from history (His story) to do the right thing.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:54 am

Their very nature is parasitical. Parasites don't exist to serve us, they exist to harm us.

Well I was going by what Yahweh says in Judges 3, where Israel was going to be proved by the beast hominids, to teach them war.
I don't think they should serve us as slaves ...just serve us in respect of teaching us until we understand that Yahweh is God, that we cannot save ourselves. The book of Joel describes the aliens in the land as a punishment, and that we needn't form a White army first, we first need to turn to Our first Husband. To rend Our hearts, and return to Yahweh and His ways.

Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten , the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 26 And ye shall eat in plenty , and be satisfied , and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

His great army. Which is destroyed once we turn to him. I am sure Obadiah and Isaiah has similar themes where they meet their final end. But He will not make a full-end of us.

This is just my (greenhorn) understanding, I think Yahweh is before Our race, that he can raise Israel from the bones (Ezekiel 37). I think Our salvation is in Yahweh not in Men or WN movements. I understand salvation to be deliverance from Our enemies, after listening to Mark's 'o' stranger sermon' (I am currently researching Resurrection deeply). So our Salvation is in Yahweh, once we turn to Him, the vessels of destruction will be no more, death will be no more.

PS. I didn't realise Mark was Pastor Mark Downey at first.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:43 am

I understand what you mean, and you are right: Yahweh use them to chastise us and to teach us various things. But it is not our duty to use them by ourselves. They are tools in Yahweh's hands, not in ours.
bahr

Previous

Return to Anthropology