This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Non-Whites and their connection to the demon world.

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: Non-Whites and their connection to the demon world.

Postby Linda » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Well, I thought this video would fit in good with the subject matter in this thread so....... Living here where I do, I have first hand knowledge of this kind of stuff going on. There are many so called churches like this in "The Atl."{as they call it}
I "double dog dare" ya'll to watch all 13 minutes of this video.{LOL} Amazing, simply amazing..........

PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Pentacostalism is truly a circus. The blatant disregard for bible study amongst Pentecostals is downright despicable. They HATE the study of the scripture. There are a handful of passages in scripture that refer to "speaking in tongues" and they seem to refer to two different processes. One is the ability to speak another known tongue that is not your own to communicate the Gospel [Acts 2:6]. The other was the supernatural ability to, with an interpreter communicate with God to receive the Word before it was available in written form. This gift would cease to be necessary once the written Word became available [1 Corithians 13:8].

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

1 Corinthians 13: 8-10

The scriptures testify that they are perfect.

Pentecostalism is a religion that rests entirely on one passage;

4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
1 Corinthian 14:4

Despite all the other passages which put the above verse in it's proper context Pentecostals use this verse as an isolated justification to put themselves in a trance. All that Paul is saying is that one aspect of speaking in tongues properly [with an interpreter, for a specific purpose during a specific age] is that one edifies himself while doing it. Pentecostals use this passage to justify putting themselves into a trance for the purpose of edification. I've been around these kooks aplenty. They believe that when they are in this trance that anything that floats through their little brains comes from God. It must come from God because they are "in the spirit" right? No amount of sound exegesis will convince them otherwise. The bible only exists as a source for cherry-picking passages that are to be used to justify whatever ideas the devil has whispered into the ear of the tongues babbler.
Last edited by Staropramen on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:38 am

Linda wrote:Well, I thought this video would fit in good with the subject matter in this thread so....... Living here where I do, I have first hand knowledge of this kind of stuff going on. There are many so called churches like this in "The Atl."{as they call it}
I "double dog dare" ya'll to watch all 13 minutes of this video.{LOL} Amazing, simply amazing..........

That was a rough 13 minutes. Basically the dyke at the beginning summed up the whole video when she said the message "hits the people right where they want to be hit". I believe Budweiser does the same thing.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 am

I don't think I could bring myself to watch that video. The thing I noticed is that their ceremonies always seemed to resemble a voodoo cult. I think the African origins of Pentecostalism are obvious and it's simply an Africanized version of Christianity. I soon became wary and disillusioned with Pentecostals, although I have heard that some Pentecostals are in fact C.I. believers. All in all, their take on Scripture is abominable and a church built on trying to speak in tongues or pretending to speak in tongues is crazy. Also the modern practice of speaking in tongues is simply uttering babel that only a demon would understand. The Bible clearly states that speaking in tongues is orderly and intelligible, if unintelligible, then the speaker should be silent.

To sum it up, the Scriptures are not solely about speaking in tongues, although it is a part of them. Secondly, the modern madness of speaking in tongues is simply a voodoo cult of fake miracles. They are a disgrace to us and I've noticed most of their followers are not rational or open to debate. Case closed.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Staropramen » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 am

Then there's this classic of Pentecostal kookery;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2V7KbbfRHA
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 am

That is scary how they twist Scripture.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Staropramen » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm

This is the church that I first started attending 17 years ago;

:shock:

17 years ago the music was actually really good. It's what initially attracted me to the church.

This guy was the "pastor" at the time;

-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Les » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Did you know that Bob Larson is jewish?

Can you give me the source please ?

or is this like what SwordBrethren did in the "What to do with the immoral?" thread and guessing the lineage ?
Les

Postby SwordBrethren » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:59 am

NicoChristian wrote:I don't think I could bring myself to watch that video. The thing I noticed is that their ceremonies always seemed to resemble a voodoo cult. I think the African origins of Pentecostalism are obvious and it's simply an Africanized version of Christianity. I soon became wary and disillusioned with Pentecostals, although I have heard that some Pentecostals are in fact C.I. believers. All in all, their take on Scripture is abominable and a church built on trying to speak in tongues or pretending to speak in tongues is crazy. Also the modern practice of speaking in tongues is simply uttering babel that only a demon would understand. The Bible clearly states that speaking in tongues is orderly and intelligible, if unintelligible, then the speaker should be silent.

To sum it up, the Scriptures are not solely about speaking in tongues, although it is a part of them. Secondly, the modern madness of speaking in tongues is simply a voodoo cult of fake miracles. They are a disgrace to us and I've noticed most of their followers are not rational or open to debate. Case closed.

I don't believe we should fellowship with Pentecostals or afford them the title Christian or any courtesies that come with being a Christian. Treat them as you would an Odinist or an atheist.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Staropramen » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 am

SwordBrethren wrote:I don't believe we should fellowship with Pentecostals or afford them the title Christian or any courtesies that come with being a Christian. Treat them as you would an Odinist or an atheist.

I agree.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

PreviousNext

Return to Anthropology