This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Non-Whites and their connection to the demon world.

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: Non-Whites and their connection to the demon world.

Postby Kentucky » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:46 am

Les wrote:
Kentucky wrote:
Did you know that Bob Larson is jewish?

Can you give me the source please ?

or is this like what SwordBrethren did in the "What to do with the immoral?" thread and guessing the lineage ?

I heard this about 10-15 years ago. I tried doing a google search and didn't come up with anything. It wasn't a presumption for what he does, but was a genealogical statement. I have found out that the internet has ways of disappearing things that are inconvenient truths, especially those jews who wish to remain "crypto." I wish I could remember the source.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: Non-Whites and their connection to the demon world.

Postby wmfinck » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:51 am

Kentucky wrote:
Les wrote:
Kentucky wrote:
I have found out that the internet has ways of disappearing things that are inconvenient truths, especially those jews who wish to remain "crypto." I wish I could remember the source.

Mark

This is why everyone needs to have a good screen-capture program. Note that on a lot of my posts here with links, I also provide a link to a screen capture which I have uploaded, in case the original page disappears.

I have a folder with thousands of saved pages, articles, screen captures, and every once in awhile I find it to be of utility. If indeed I can find what I think I have saved in it, LOL.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Anthropology