This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Anyone know where Cherokees came from??

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: Anyone know where Cherokees came from??

Postby Kentucky » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:21 pm

MARKIII wrote:Further research and study needs to be done on this subject to get more evidence otherwise this changes the whole paradigm.[/size][/color]

Well, perhaps not so much a paradigm that would change the meaning of the word "Adam" as much as increasing our knowledge and understanding of what defines our race. Consider the empirical evidence as it relates to showing blood in the face and we can see that skin disorders, metabolisms, cosmetic alterations, psychological/biological anomalies etc could explain alot. I don't think God made our race to be void of shame, embarrassment, guilt etc without some sort of sign that would distinguish us from other races. When you think about it, other races may show blood in the face, but it is an abnormal atypical physical condition, whereas ours is a normal physical and spiritual state. We simply react differently than other races to moral and ethical situations. :oops:

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 pm

I was always under the impression that showing blood in the face refers to translucency and ruddiness, not specifically to blushing. That was the way i recall Comparet phrasing it.

Though of course, the nonwhites being able to blush doesn't mean that's a trait that's most noticeable in them, any more than a negro playing a violin makes classical music part of their culture.
Fenwick

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:39 am

Ultimately being able to blush or even having blue veins visible through the skin is an entirely explicable, physical phenomenon. Having said that, only Adamite peoples are able to do it. Taking it further, it's entirely possible that mongrels might carry the same genetics to allow it. It's really as simple as that, IMO.

I don't think this is limited to being able to blush though. When we've been injured it goes red or even blue. Sometimes I look down at my hands and they are red.

Regardless, I think NicoChristian was right in saying what he said. Phinehas was rewarded for his zealotry and I'm sure it offended the sensibilities of some of the Israelites at the time. Our emotions have been corrupted by jewish filth to levels which we aren't even aware of. All that is left to rely on is to die to our flesh and hang onto the Spirit.

I'm not convinced that fistofyahweh is a mongrel. In fact, I think his family are being a bunch of idiots. Somebody had to say it though, and I thank NicoChristian for that.
Nayto

Postby Eveleen » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:34 pm

NicoChristian wrote:I admit it may sound a bit cold and harsh, but immature, no. There is some humor included in those tips, but to be honest if somebody got offended at what I wrote or got put off C.I. due to my post, I would assume he/she was simply a liberal WNist who accepts mongrels at best (Eli James/Dan Johns) or a bleeding heart Obamatard at worst. I agree we need to try and be presentable, professional and not look like freaks. But there's only so much that can be toned down. I could re-write what I wrote in a different way and the above two examples would still be put off C.I. If one is not called, one is simply not called, no matter how much it's toned down. Sometimes only the raw truth will suffice, when it comes to racial purity it can't be re-packaged for the masses. Too many people already think that some admixture is fine, and they're WNists. We need to be pure, or we will cease to be, period.

I agree with you on the part that we should not water down the message of racial purity in order to make it more palatable for the masses. In fact, that is the main problem CI is confrontig now, in mantaining its status and message clear and unperverted by those who just want to turn it judeo. But anyway, I guess that CI will never be very popular, no matter how you put it. And giving tipps to someone like to sterilize himself, etc, is not going to do any better. Actually I must admit I did laughed a bit when I read your tipps, because I felt that they have a tint of some sort of wry or black humour. :D
Eveleen

Postby Kentucky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Fenwick wrote:I was always under the impression that showing blood in the face refers to translucency and ruddiness, not specifically to blushing.

Right. The other races do not have the same ratio or composition between epidermis and hemoglobin. Our face has a natural pinkness to it, but with the stimulus of emotion or some other mechanism (Which God has designed into our being), the blood moves closer to the surface of the skin, turning reddish. All I was saying is that I don't think we need to reinvent the paradigm of our exclusively unique racial identity. Our physiognomy proves it.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Anthropology