This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greeks are White People. Greeks are not Mixed Turks.

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: Greeks are White People. Greeks are not Mixed Turks.

Postby wmfinck » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:15 am

There are a lot of Greeks and Greek diners in New Jersey. I have met more than a few Greeks whom I have esteemed to be White. I have also met many Greeks who were Arabs, if not Jews. There are several Greeks in the photos above that I would think are mixed with Turk, Arab, or Jew.

Many of the White looking Greeks I met would not be out of place in Ireland or Germany.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:41 am

I agree; my experience is the same.

Also amusing how often people fall for the dyed blonde hair.

EDIT: I work with three greeks. One looks very white. One looks like a jew. One looks like a turk.
Nayto

Postby Filidh » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:44 pm

In Mein Kampf, Hitler describes how a people that has a large racially-mixed element is able to move the racially-pure element to a position of dominance and then majority. Murphy trans. pages 256, 265, 315, etc.
However, given that the leader of Golden Dawn has quite obviously at least some non-Aryan blood, we'll see whether that gets done. Just as there are many Aryan Greeks, there are also many Turkish-blooded Greeks and quite honestly I don't know how much the Turkish element has risen in proportion to the Greek element. That being said, you can't look at the GD leader and tell me he's Aryan.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby aleajactaest » Sun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm

If PDF, ODT and RTF are not allowed to be attached,

what is allowed?

Unfortunately, I have nothing else attachable.

Fausto
aleajactaest

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 05, 2013 10:37 pm

aleajactaest wrote:If PDF, ODT and RTF are not allowed to be attached,

what is allowed?

Unfortunately, I have nothing else attachable.

Fausto

Well, in 3 years the subject simply never came up before, so I never looked at the default settings.

You should now be able to attach your files. (I think, LOL!) I stuck a test PDF file here.
Attachments
123652605-Genome-Evolution-of-Jewish-Population-John-Hopkins.pdf
(3.46 MiB) Downloaded 187 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby SwordBrethren » Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Posting pictures of five or six people does not prove anything.

If I posted five pictures of ugly Turkish looks Greeks, the greek apologists would be in here saying, "that proves nothing, that's just a small minority."

You cannot make a case, one way or another, by posting a handful of pictures.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby bahr » Mon May 06, 2013 8:03 am

Do the scriptures tell us "You shall know them by their look" ? Nope.

Unfortunately, we live in a terrible quagmire now, as prophesied.
To know someone by his fruits require to know the person for a long time, to know his family background, etc. This satanic society is intentionally structured in such a way that we can't do that anymore. As the jews boast everyday : "we are basically all nomads now". They obviously love that situation. But we should live in small communities, where everyone knows everyone for a long time, not in big anonymous cities.

Is it not a part of the mystery of iniquity? How much bastards live among us, we can't tell, because so much of them look like whites. How much crimes in history attributed to whites were in fact commited by these mongrels? A mystery for us...

And so :

"I say to you, in that night there shall be two men upon one couch, one shall be taken and the other shall be left alone. There shall be two women grinding grain together, the one shall be taken and the other left alone."

"The Son of Man shall send His messengers, and they shall gather from His kingdom all offenses and those creating lawlessness and they shall cast them into the furnace of fire. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth!"

Indeed!
bahr

Postby Nayto » Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 am

I think it said in Nehemiah "their countenance did bare witness against them". There are overt mongrels and there are covert mongrels. Anyway, good post bahr. We should pray that God has the grace to keep mongrels out of our company and fellowship, because that is what we want despite not always having the ability to tell them apart.
Nayto

Postby ElleJay » Fri May 10, 2013 2:29 pm

"their countenance did bare witness against them."

I think countenance has a different meaning than skin color ... at least the below definition is what comes to my mind when someone's countenance is referred too :)

Definition of COUNTENANCE
obsolete : bearing, demeanor
a : calm expression
b : mental composure
c : look, expression
archaic
a : aspect, semblance
b : pretense
: face, visage; especially : the face as an indication of mood, emotion, or character
: bearing or expression that offers approval or sanction : moral support

Verses to do with a ruddy complexion would be better suited.

ElleJay :):)
ElleJay

Postby Nayto » Sat May 11, 2013 10:30 am

Good point. I wonder if some of the pastors would like to add a comment? :D
Nayto

PreviousNext

Return to Anthropology