This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

African Americans

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: African Americans

Postby Nayto » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Staropramen wrote:Dr. Wesley Swift believed that the niggers came from outer space during the Luciferian rebellion.

So that's why they call it a 'black hole'! lol

Mark

Good grief :lol:
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:39 pm

There was a type of jazz music that was around in the 1960's and 70's that is referred to as "spiritual jazz". Musicians like Sun Ra, The Art Ensemble of Chicago, Marcus Belgrave and labels such as Strata-East, Tribe, ESP, etc. A reoccurring theme with this stuff is the notion that blacks came from outer space. Sun Ra especially espoused this belief. Maybe Dr. Swift was right?

Sun Ra;

Even some funk bands were into this;

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Fenwick » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 am

Somehow I can't see them piloting a spaceship. If they were brought from space, where were they brought from?
Fenwick

Postby Acrimonious » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaynigger ... uter_Space

On topic...

In America, there is a rift between the lighter-skinned niggers and the darker ones, similar to the dotheads' disdain for the lighter-skinned variety in India. It is blatantly obvious that these lighter mongrels have a greater proportion of European genetics; this admixture allows for cognitive capabilities beyond the limits of darker counterparts, and for that reason you will see higher-class* niggers as lighter-skinned.

*'Higher-class' niggers still act like niggers; they're able to deceive the masses, but when the chips are down, the chimp is unleashed. I worked in the emergency medical field for a few years, and I saw it all the time :lol:
Acrimonious

Postby wmfinck » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Proof of who brought the niggers here [but perhaps this thread should be re-filed under "Entertainment"]:
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby GermanSaxon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Bill
Great special effect!!!!

Concerning-

"Dr. Wesley Swift believed that the niggers came from outer space during the Luciferian rebellion."

I think he was referring to The Dogon people of West Africa who believed they traveled on space ships to earth. :roll:

G.S.
GermanSaxon

Re: African Americans & The Old Negro Space Program

Postby GermanSaxon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Bill,

Don't forget-

The Old Negro Space Program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

G.S. :lol:
GermanSaxon

Postby Staropramen » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 pm

I must admit that the outer space origins of the niggers is not one of those topics that I've had any time or inclination to investigate further. But what I have heard Dr. Swift say on several occasions is that he interpreted passages in Ezekiel as referring to literal space ships that were employed during the war in heaven described in Revelation. He believed that Satan and the fallen angels also piloted such ships and that they gathered up the niggers from another planet[s] to be used as shock troops in the battle and that they were ultimately cast down to earth with Satan.
Last edited by Staropramen on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 pm

GermanSaxon wrote:"Dr. Wesley Swift believed that the niggers came from outer space during the Luciferian rebellion."

I think he was referring to The Dogon people of West Africa who believed they traveled on space ships to earth. :roll:

G.S.

Yes, he references this as historical corroboration of what he understood the scriptures to reveal in this regard. The jungle bunny folklore was not the primary source of his theory, though. Just like he often quoted Dr. Carlton Coon's scientific work while disregarding the unscriptural theories Dr. Coon arrived at. Nothing wrong with extracting elements of science or folklore from otherwise distorted or perverted sources if what you extract supports biblical concepts. You are bound to find kernals of truth buried in lies and misunderstandings from time to time.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby GermanSaxon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:03 am

I have somewhere on a DVD an article that several African tribes have this story in their folklore about coming to earth in spaceships but can't locate it.

Someone remarked to me that Dr. Swift was once a Archaeologist in his early days and was very knowledgable about ancient world history. This was told to him by one of his old friends.

Dr. Swift was a powerful commanding speaker.
G.S.
GermanSaxon

PreviousNext

Return to Anthropology