This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Russians

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Russians

Postby icelander93 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Re: Russians

Postby Gallowglass » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Heh...I remember some people in my life who thought I was a Russian...funny,they couldn't guess my true heritage but that's what the Aryans look like. In one time (well,still for the most part but in danger) we were basically the same people populating Europe and the Near East.
Gallowglass

Postby icelander93 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:05 am

Gallowglass wrote:Heh...I remember some people in my life who thought I was russian...funny,they couldn't guess my true heritage but that's what the Aryans look like.In one time (well,still for the most part but in danger) we were basically the same people populating Europe and the near east.

Many idiots think all Russians and all Eastern Europeans in general are half breed Mongoloids
that is just pure BS. The Russians are just as blond as the Germans are and many are of the "Nordic" type.
The halfbreed people there are easy to distinguish. They are the Turk Tatars and other minorities.
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:19 am

Also many Russians have European ancestry, a lot of German captives stayed there after world war two along with other nations. There are many full-blooded Russians right in the east of Russia as well.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Acrimonious » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:53 pm

icelander93 wrote:Many idiots think all Russians and all Eastern Europeans in general are half breed Mongoloids
that is just pure BS.

More drivel from the 'we are all the same under the skin' morons. I've had the pleasure of dealing with a few people from Ukraine, and they are as White as could be.
Acrimonious

Return to Anthropology