This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewish Names

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Jewish Names

Postby Ben88 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Just wondering people's thoughts on Jews and their surnames. I know there are some names that are a dead giveaway such as Rosenbaum or Kleinfeldt but then there are Jews particularly if it's a female Jew who has married into a European family which really muddies the waters. An Italian guy was talking to my brother and noticed that my family has a German surname. He then went on to say that the Jews tried to hide from Hitler by adopting German sounding names to blend in, but they didn't always spell it right so the Germans still knew.

For example my Surname ends in mann, he is saying that a Jew would spell it man.

My thoughts are that a lot of Jews tried to blend in and "adopt" European customs and phrases well before hitler but some may have also done it at that time as well. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this?

We know that the Jews are well and truly mixed through various bloodlines but I find this interesting, Bill has talked previously about the conversos in the Protestant reformation so I think it's been going on far longer than Hitler. I always find it interesting that Cain named his progeny similar names to Adams line even then.
Ben88

Re: Jewish Names

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:16 pm

I was just pondering this the other day, especially why it is that so many Jews have German surnames; my guess is that the parasites have been feeding off of their German host for so long that eventually the culture rubbed off on them.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Ben88 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Teutonic wrote:I was just pondering this the other day, especially why it is that so many Jews have German surnames; my guess is that the parasites have been feeding off of their German host for so long that eventually the culture rubbed off on them.

I believe a lot were forced to convert at times because they were viewed as alien but that has caused all manner of problems for us. And many books will attest to the fact that they never really converted at all. A tare cannot become wheat.
Ben88

Postby Kentucky » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:46 pm

One word: chameleons.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:45 pm

I watch popular TV shows, though many of them are 10- 20 years late, from torrents.
I missed out on some / (a lot of ) the 1990s from working / struggling at the time.

SO MANY more jewish actors blended in on the "B" tv networks with Anglo names as characters, it is ridiculous).
The damage has been dome immensely, so I am VERY surprised that the "4 chan"-type highschooler/ folk are so anti-jew.
They are the new young group I expected to have been fully brainwashed by the major media, but they seem to be smarter than many ever I ever knew in highschool from the 1980s, (one facebook profile I sleuthed was 2 ex-friends working for the CIA ..or FBI ..forgot who..here in canada..just figures why maybe they blocked me and refused contact).
Les

Postby Ben88 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:26 pm

Les wrote:They are the new young group I expected to have been fully brainwashed by the major media, but they seem to be smarter than many ever I ever knew in highschool from the 1980s, (one facebook profile I sleuthed was 2 ex-friends working for the CIA ..or FBI ..forgot who..here in canada..just figures why maybe they blocked me and refused contact).

I sometimes wonder though Les if they are going down the wrong path. I am reasonably young myself (28) and I think there is a lot of room to deceive ourselves and for Jews to deceive us through this (troll culture). What we are saying is not trolling it's the truth. I think some young people are more interested in the trolling aspect rather than the truth itself. And I have seen a lot of times where the person stating the truth has been the one accused of "dividing" or being a troll. So we shall see if my generation is actually smarter than yours or if we are being led by the nose as well with all these "right wing" "nationalist" movements.

On your other note about Jews in B grade movies a British show Fawlty Towers had an actor that played the porter "Manuel" who was supposed to be Spanish waiter who was played by the Jew Andrew Sachs. I watched that show plenty of times and never would have guessed, then again I wasn't really looking either.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Sachs
Ben88

Return to Diversity or Deception?