This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewess goes Underground

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Jewess goes Underground

Postby wmfinck » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:29 am

Well, if Arlie Hochschild is not a Jew, she probably should have been. She just wrote a book capitalizing on the race card by going among White folk in Louisiana and recording their political and social perspectives. I figure she is trying to discover how to further undermine White identity values and use her presumed science to diminish the possibility of future reactionary movements.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/11/calling-someone-racist-wont-help-your-arguement.html

She should go spend five years in a black Detroit ghetto, and another five in prison among niggers. Maybe then she might better understand those White folk in Louisiana.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Jewess goes Underground

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:35 pm

That's why it's best to be right up front: "God is a racist and I love God". It completely disarms the enemy. When a White person says "I'm not racist" it makes Yahweh vomit [neither hot nor cold]. What a picture, drowning in God's vomit while the enemy laughs at you. Gray Nationalism at it's finest.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Jewess goes Underground

Postby Teutonic » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Louisiana is real old school when it comes to race, my grandmother was from New Orleans and would always complain about the mudshark living next door, she'd always say "there's just something wrong with that girl's head" lol
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Diversity or Deception?