This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Slavs

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Slavs

Postby Fenwick » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:20 pm

Nayto wrote: brunettes and brown-eyes White people are still White.
Well thank God for that. :lol:
Fenwick

Postby Nayto » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:29 pm

I'd still like to pose this question: With regard to the modern geopolitical entities we know today as Slavic countries, is anyone aware of any mongrelization in any of those peoples at any point in history except for the jews who wormed their way in?

I've been reading some Matthew Raphael Johnson as time allows and his views on the Mongol invasions are quite interesting. I'm still early in that though, but if what he says is true then it bodes well for Russians and any who were involved.

Fenwick wrote:
Nayto wrote: brunettes and brown-eyes White people are still White.
Well thank God for that. :lol:

Were you feeling a little under the spotlight? LOL

I'd be surprised to find someone who believed that brown hair and eyes is a sign of mongrelization. That would basically make us all mongrels!
Nayto

Postby Fenwick » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:54 pm

Nayto wrote:I'd still like to pose this question: With regard to the modern geopolitical entities we know today as Slavic countries, is anyone aware of any mongrelization in any of those peoples at any point in history except for the jews who wormed their way in?
Well there is the Mongol invasions obviously, and the slow creep of chinamen, turks and Tatars in general northwards. You can clearly see some asiatic features in some Russians, but it's not nearly as widespread as claimed. And usually it's the mongrel "Russians" from east of the Urals, which basically look like eskimos, or turks from the southern republics.

It's worth noting that when the Russians colonised Siberia, they had to push out the Siberian Khanate that had been living there. Not all of those asiatics would have just gone back to Mongolia. If the American colonists and the Boers were able to retain their racial purity in 400 years amongst the heathen, there's no reason to think the Russians didn't, especially when most of the population stayed in European Russia.

As an aside though, there are those that claim the original Turkic ethnic group and language were the original white inhabitants of the Russian steppes. Their language family is rather poorly documented, and seems to exist more as a cousin to the indo-Aryan languages than a direct descendant. It may be a language group that derives from a modified form of Persian, which would make it related to the European languages, but nobody seems much very certain.

Some of the archaeological finds of ancient people in Russia are claimed to be incredibly old, tens of thousands of years older than anything from the middle east. Some soviet scientists claimed them to be the original ancestors of the Europeans, and indeed the occasional frozen body they find does look to be white, even if the local Asiatics claim them as their own. Even in the later times of Genghis Khan, there were asiatic nomads and nomads who looked more white.

I really wish the history of central asia was better documented, because it offers tantalising hints at the migratory period of white history, but one that never did settle down and reestablish civilisation, eventually falling to bastardisation. All we have are impressive graves and the ghost of their culture in the mongrels that live there now.

Were you feeling a little under the spotlight? LOL
Well I was joking. My skin at least is so pale that it could be used as a reflector to warn ships away from rocky coasts. The nordicists don't really grasp that if only blonde haired people are white, they are basically screwed themselves, because they're all going to have brown haired ancestors at some point in history.
Fenwick

Postby Nayto » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Fenwick wrote:Well I was joking. My skin at least is so pale that it could be used as a reflector to warn ships away from rocky coasts. The nordicists don't really grasp that if only blonde haired people are white, they are basically screwed themselves, because they're all going to have brown haired ancestors at some point in history.

Yep, I was just pulling your leg as well :D My sister and mother have brown hair and my father has brown eyes, so I'd be screwed too.

Just didn't want to leave that hanging as if I accused you because of brown hair or something! I'll get to the rest tomorrow, but for now I need to hit the hay.
Nayto

Postby EzraLB » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Fenwick wrote:As an aside though, there are those that claim the original Turkic ethnic group and language were the original white inhabitants of the Russian steppes. Their language family is rather poorly documented, and seems to exist more as a cousin to the indo-Aryan languages than a direct descendant. It may be a language group that derives from a modified form of Persian, which would make it related to the European languages, but nobody seems much very certain.

I'm glad you brought up this point, Fenwick. A while back I checked out some of the interesting foreign language forums on the internet, and they are very useful in tracing origins and commonalities. One forum had a discussion about some similar expressions that Slavs and today's (mongrel) Irani/Persians share. The expressions weren't merely common words, but rather even phrases.

This would seem to confirm Bill's contention that there is a direct link between the early Slavs and the Sarmatians. Of course, modern language "experts" and "scholars" refuse to acknowledge this connection--for obvious reasons. Based on those similarities, I seem to recall that someone on the forum speculated that some early tribes of the Slavs were probably descendants of the ancient Medes.
Last edited by EzraLB on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:40 pm

EzraLB wrote:I'm glad you brought up this point, Fenwick. A while back I checked out some of the interesting foreign language forums on the internet, and they are very useful in tracing origins and commonalities. One forum had a discussion about some similar expressions that Slavs and today's (mongrel) Iraqis/Persians share. The expressions weren't merely common words, but rather even phrases.

Hmm, it is interesting that they would even share entire phrases. It would make Persian more of a sort of transitional language to some modern European languages, rather than the isolated cousin that mainstream lingusists treat it as. I have wondered whether there is a form of mutation of the name Yahweh through to Persian "Yaz/Yazdan" and the proto-Germanic "ghaud/ghudan" (i.e. God). Alas I don't know enough Persian to really compare it scientifically.
Fenwick

Postby EzraLB » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:31 am

Fenwick wrote:Hmm, it is interesting that they would even share entire phrases. It would make Persian more of a sort of transitional language to some modern European languages, rather than the isolated cousin that mainstream lingusists treat it as. I have wondered whether there is a form of mutation of the name Yahweh through to Persian "Yaz/Yazdan" and the proto-Germanic "ghaud/ghudan" (i.e. God). Alas I don't know enough Persian to really compare it scientifically.

Here's a language forum thread that discusses the connection between not only Slavic languages with Persian but also Swedish and Russian. The Swedish/Persian connection is completely new to me but not really surprising when you think about it. I don't speak any of these languages, but the ones that do can see the similarities...

http://www.worldhistoria.com/polishpers ... 25259.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:34 pm

The Scandinavian Germanic languages often seem more similar to English than English does to the other west Germanic languages. Usually that is attributed to the viking invasions, but a few scholars think that old English sounded more like that anyway.

Incidentally, they give the word Goraz and Gris to mean pig in English, but in some English dialects, "Grice" is an archaic word for pig as well, so that one runs through all three!
Fenwick

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:15 am

Nayto wrote:I'd still like to pose this question: With regard to the modern geopolitical entities we know today as Slavic countries, is anyone aware of any mongrelization in any of those peoples at any point in history except for the jews who wormed their way in?

The communists imported non-whites to study in these lands and inevitably there was some mixing. I'd heard stories about it while living there. I don't think it was widespread but it happened.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:20 am

Fenwick wrote:Some of the archaeological finds of ancient people in Russia are claimed to be incredibly old, tens of thousands of years older than anything from the middle east. Some soviet scientists claimed them to be the original ancestors of the Europeans, and indeed the occasional frozen body they find does look to be white, even if the local Asiatics claim them as their own.

Perhaps fallen angels enjoyed skiing? :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

PreviousNext

Return to Diversity or Deception?