This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Slavs

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Slavs

Postby Nayto » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Fenwick wrote:You have to remember that some of these writers were making this stuff up to make their own people look better in comparison. The Romans maintained that the Germans to the north were savages dressed in fur cloaks and nothing else, but these people had superior metallurgy to the Romans.

You may be right. Wow, if Procopius was lying then that would make things incredibly difficult! I suppose one would have to read all his works to get a feel for his political leanings and style. Guess I better get started, LOL.

Fenwick wrote:It really depends on where you are living. In northern Europe, someone who spends a lot of time outdoors might not tan very much, but their skin will coarsen and redden from the wind. "Adam" does roughly mean ruddy or reddish after all.

I did include redness in the skin in my post. I do agree that White people show red in their skin as well as blue veins as even I myself do. Still though, in cases where skin is weathered there is still pale skin under there somewhere. Even among the hardiest of Boer farmers I've met, whose faces and arms look like leather, the skin on their bellies is as pale as can be.
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Wow, my skin is soooooooo red sometimes. You can see the blood in the palms of my hands. When I press a spot in certain areas with my finger and suddenly let go, it looks white until the blood comes back into it. What Procopius meant by ruddy cannot mean arab or injun. Arabs, Pakis, even the chinese get to be a dark brown in the sun, not at all ruddy. Nothing like the ruddiness of White men.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby CIman » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:53 pm

wmfinck wrote:Wow, my skin is soooooooo red sometimes. You can see the blood in the palms of my hands. When I press a spot in certain areas with my finger and suddenly let go, it looks white until the blood comes back into it. What Procopius meant by ruddy cannot mean arab or injun. Arabs, Pakis, even the chinese get to be a dark brown in the sun, not at all ruddy. Nothing like the ruddiness of White men.

I guess I can sigh in relief then, hehe. I have a lot of Slavic "mongrel" blood--from the most southern areas-- flowing through my veins :D

But yes, I can see why many CI's are skeptical of many Bulgarians, Bosnians, Moldovans, etc, being viewed as White. Some of them look very suspicious.

But I don't see how Slavs are described as more barbaric than other White tribes in Procopius accounts. The Germans were described as filthy alcoholics by the Romans. The Gauls were described as barbarians who fought naked and boozed up a little too much. Herodotus said that the Scythians drank beverages from the skulls of their dead enemies. Etc. If you read their accounts it's almost like everybody else was a "Zulu" except for the Romans and Greeks. I wonder how much was just propaganda and what was really true.

And even though Hitler was very good in certain aspects, he also made a lot of mistakes such as tolerating small-scale interracial relationships and jewish mongrels, Japanese, etc as "honourary Aryans". His "hatred" for Slavs was probably more driven by the conflict in Poland and "lebensraum". Just my two cents..
CIman

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:38 pm

Nayto wrote:As I say, walking around with barely genitals covered and javelins for weapons might as well be describing Zulus.

You've never been to Greenwich Village? Fascination with the beast races is a big problem with our people. When I was at the height of my nigger lovin' I used to wear dashikis!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Whenever I pick up a tidbit about the ancient origins of the Slavs I start using it when talking to my Czech wife. "Oh, come here sweet daughter of Zebulun" or "my little Sarmation dumpling" :lol:

drives her NUTS! :twisted:
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:52 am

CIman wrote:
wmfinck wrote:And even though Hitler was very good in certain aspects, he also made a lot of mistakes such as tolerating small-scale interracial relationships and jewish mongrels, Japanese, etc as "honourary Aryans". His "hatred" for Slavs was probably more driven by the conflict in Poland and "lebensraum". Just my two cents..

This is an excellent point--I would hardly use any of Hitler's--or Alfred Rosenberg's--opinions of who the Slavs are--or were--they clearly had an agenda. Hitler was a German Nationalist, not an Identity Christian who understood the true origins of the European Race. While he certainly could see the devastating effect that his jewish population had had on the German nation, he could not see those effects on the Slavic peoples who suffered much worse...

Germany's jewish population prior to WWII was only 0.75% of the population; yet they almost completely ran the country into the ground. Poland, on the other hand, bore a much worse burden with over 15 times as many jews. Czechoslovakia had over 5 times as many jews as Germany. No wonder these countries were held in a perpetual state of under-development. And then, after the war, these countries were rewarded with living under the boot heel of jewish communism. Those points, I think, go a long way to explaining why you see such a disparity of development between Germany and its immediate eastern neighbors.

Poland and Czechoslovakia did not reap the benefits of the Protestant Reformation, which undermined the hegemonic power of the Catholic Church in those countries. With the Reformation came economic development--as any Protestant will tell you, they believed that economic prosperity here on Earth was a sign of God's grace. The Catholics emphasized that the meek and downtrodden would inherit the Kingdom to come.

The jews in Poland and Czechoslovakia were in bed with the nobility, conspiring to keep the farmers in a perpetual state of debt, using alcohol as a tool to cheat the farmers out of their property and crops. An excellent book on the subject is Yankel's Tavern: Jews, Liquor, and Life in the Kingdom of Poland by Glenn Dynner.

Prior to WWII, you'd be hard-pressed to see the difference between eastern Germany and western Poland, which was highly germanicized. Even today, many towns in Poland, which weren't devastated by the war, look almost indistinguishable, architecturally, from German towns. To suggest that these were somehow completely different peoples--genetically--doesn't hold water. As Staro's photos of Czechoslovakia show, there is advanced civilization "east of Berlin".

I should also point out that the term "Slav" is a linguistic designation, not a racial one. I've read quite a bit about the history of Central Europe in the pre-Christian era, and the constant waves of migration and resettlement were unlike anything you can imagine today with our stable nation-states. These early White tribes battled and mixed with each other for over 1,000 years. It wasn't nearly as cut and dry along "ethnic" lines as the British Israel-tards would like to believe.

As Bill pointed out, the eastern provinces of Germany were highly influenced by the Slavs--and I would suspect that the Germans from those regions all carry some "slavic" blood--as do many of the English, as those germanized-Slavs were part of the Danelaw invasion of England, along with the "Vikings".

As Matthew Raphael Johnson's work makes clear, the Slavic people produced many great intellects, but few have been translated into English, which creates a bias against them in the West. Also, with the fall of communism, new archeological finds from Central Europe are now revealing a lot of evidence of both Celtic and Scythian settlements in that area. Over time, I think we'll see that these so-called profound differences between White Europeans aren't so great after all.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:42 am

EzraLB wrote:Germany's jewish population prior to WWII was only 0.75% of the population; yet they almost completely ran the country into the ground. Poland, on the other hand, bore a much worse burden with over 15 times as many jews. Czechoslovakia had over 5 times as many jews as Germany. No wonder these countries were held in a perpetual state of under-development.

Czechoslovakia was not under-developed prior to WWII. Perhaps you are projecting facts about the Poles onto Czechs? The pre-war Czech film industry is one example of their technological and artistic achievements. Czechs are vastly superior in many ways to Poles. Sorry, but that's just a fact. I've been to Poland too. Watch an American film on Czech TV today. The dubbing is so good you cannot tell that it's dubbed. On the other hand I have seen Polish broadcasts of American films. They don't even attempt to dub. One guy translates all the parts, even the female actors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrandov_Studios
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:50 am

EzraLB wrote:Poland and Czechoslovakia did not reap the benefits of the Protestant Reformation, which undermined the hegemonic power of the Catholic Church in those countries. With the Reformation came economic development--as any Protestant will tell you, they believed that economic prosperity here on Earth was a sign of God's grace. The Catholics emphasized that the meek and downtrodden would inherit the Kingdom to come.

That statue in the picture I posted is Jan Hus. Czechs fought against Catholicism and did reap the benefits of Protestantism. We [I speak as an honorary] Czechs are not Poles who love the Pope! :beer:
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:48 am

Staropramen wrote:Czechoslovakia was not under-developed prior to WWII. Perhaps you are projecting facts about the Poles onto Czechs?

Actually, no, the point I was attempting to make was a comparison of both the Poles and the Czechs to the much vaunted Germans. And you are right, the Czechs were more advanced than the Poles prior to WWII, but as I pointed out, the Poles had 3 times as many jews to deal with than did the Czechs. The Czechs also had comparatively more stable borders, historically, than the Poles, who were sandwiched between two superpowers--Germany and Russia--which made it more difficult for the Poles to develop a stronger national identity. And I also agree with you that the Czechs benefited from the minor Reformation instigated by Jan Hus, while the Poles stayed completely under the boot-heel of Rome.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Les » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Nayto wrote:It's not simply that they are described as being slightly darker not only in hair (which is fine), but they are also described as having ruddy* skin. Maybe that by itself might not be cause for alarm, but when put together with how primitive they are, I find it difficult to imagine that they could be fully White. As I say, walking around with barely genitals covered and javelins for weapons might as well be describing Zulus. Those Fenni from Tacitus seem to be in a similar situation, maybe even worse. We even know from the most ancient times in Scripture that they were already more civilized than that and in Procopius' case it's already around 550AD. I find it difficult to believe the ancient prophecies and blessings could apply to a bunch of half-naked primitives. It's the kind of intellect which can only be elevated as far as Whites elevate it.

Somebody correct me if I am mistaken, but all males of ancient Sparta were always (or almost always) naked, so their bodies were hardened by natural elements (cold weather for example), were fierce warriors, and pure white.
I never read enough about them to know how advanced they were (culturally/technically), but since they were tied in with Greece, would you also consider them the equivalent to "Zulus"?
Les

PreviousNext

Return to Diversity or Deception?