This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewish theater: David Duke vs. BLM

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Jewish theater: David Duke vs. BLM

Postby Kentucky » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:35 pm

bahr wrote:t's certainly not pacifism! I was answering to someone who asked "What can we do now, in the present situation?", that is, while Babylon is in full power. If you believe we must and can fight now with guns etc, then... what are you waiting for exactly? You, as an American, are allowed to arm yourself to the teeth, but as far as I know, you don't pass your time eradicating jews, niggers and whatnot in the streets, do you? So if I'm right in my supposition, and according to your own words, you are a pacifist too!.

If you've been in Christian Identity for any length of time you would know that this is a constant issue and boils down to deprogramming the mentality of defeatism on par with a Rapturist mentality of just waiting for God to do it all for us or as you seem to think, the enemy will do it for us. For as long as I've been around Christian Identity, the consensus is that the day will come when all remedies have been exhausted and everyone will know that it's time. The pacifism is found in the mentality that we cannot use arms at all. That is what I was arguing. If you get a chance to read the Declaration of Independence, you might get my drift. And none of us should be goaded by agent provocateurs to do anything stupid. We are on the right path, we just don't need to be diverted with the spiritualization of the Christian soldier. A literal fight is coming, but if we are not prepared and equipped with the right kind of hope, our efforts will be futile. Thank God we have this period of grace to get our heads screwed on straight.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby CIman » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:51 pm

There is a time for everything under heaven..
Just like the Byrds sang in this song with lyrics from King Solomon,

From what I know the Israelites were always commanded in the OT to first slay their enemies and the false prophets, and then to be a separate people.
CIman

Postby bahr » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:05 am

Mark,

After reading your posts, I understand that we are not talking of the same thing. Your position is ideological, or moral if you prefer, and it's fine! Your talking about the mental dispositions in which Christians should be, and you are perfectly right about that. I don't talk ideologically or about mentality here; I just say what I think could very well happen in the future, based on prophecy and reality -- the nature of the beast. I can be wrong, of course, and I don't want to impose my view on anyone, but like I say, it's my personal conviction that, knowing that Satan's body does not know and is not capable of love, the different organs will fight each other more and more, time passing. We can already observe that today, in fact; the beast machinery becomes more grating each day. This has nothing to do with pacifism, which is an ideological point of view.
bahr

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:52 am

As was previously stated this is a constant issue in CI and has always been amongst all Christians. Some Christians think we should do nothing, just wait for God to return. Some think we should actively fight the tyrannical government; others think we should manipulate the government to benefit ourselves, i.e the voters and politicians. I definitely think it's a combination of many factors as to how we should behave in these days. The scoffers will criticize anybody who tries to better the situation while doing nothing themselves. I personally don't have time for the scoffers and prophets of doom who are quick to run down other people's strong and inspired efforts while doing nothing to help our people. I would ask such hypocrites if Hitler was wrong to do what he did, ultimately he failed, still he was right and had he not launched his crusade against Communism the Soviets may have overrun more than what they did.

Everyman should be prepping, either personally or on a larger communal scale. If possible he should be building Christian communities for people to live away from the beast system. If the opportunity presents itself we should be ready to overrun the government, execute the traitors and expel the beasts. America wasn't created by pacifist cowards, it was created by strong Christians who refused tyranny. Everyman has his calling, our current leaderless resistance isn't a bad thing because we all have a common goal and we are all heading in the right direction. Yesterday I realised the importance of Christogenea because I was reading some history magazines that a friend gave me and I noticed how the Communists have hijacked history for themselves. Every article is pointed in a Communist or feminist direction, so websites that give a correct version of history are important. Ultimately the same websites should be converted into libraries and other learning resources for our people. Although I have years of studies in history and theology it is not my calling to pursue such subjects on more than a personal level. Those who are called to correct history and theology can build on their talents. Don't limit yourselves, establish high goals. I know it never hurt myself to not establish limits. I'm happy with what I have achieved so far and I'll continue to do as much as I can as long as I live and as long as God is pleased.

On a final note, do you put a candle under a bowl after it has been lit. The same for us, do we just hide amongst ourselves away from the world or do we show the whole world the benefits of Christianity. Truth cannot be destroyed. Christianity endured persecutions from antiquity until modern times and still refuses to be destroyed. Other religions died out as soon as they were invented, but because we have the truth we cannot be destroyed. To sum it up we should be active and make the best of every situation, don't scoff and criticize others when you do nothing yourself. If you can do better then show them how.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe76 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:11 am

Maybe you could have gone to the Duke vs BLM event and tried to explain to Duke supporters how he's a shill for our enemies and then hand out cards with christogenea.org printed on them?

This is a theme I personally struggle with. On the one hand we're told to break away from this rotten and corrupt society, but on the other hand, as people who have found the truth, I feel we have an obligation to actively work to reach others in real life. I guess it's a balance, as others have already said here.
Joe76

Postby Staropramen » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:15 pm

Joe76 wrote:Maybe you could have gone to the Duke vs BLM event and tried to explain to Duke supporters how he's a shill for our enemies and then hand out cards with christogenea.org printed on them?

I don't live in New Orleans. I work for a living. I'm out in the streets of Brooklyn though trying to reach our people. What's left of them anyway. I'm well known in my neighborhood as evidenced here;

So I'm not some anonymous person behind a keyboard just spouting off if that's what your implying. Unlike Duke I spit in the devil's face by carrying the message of Truth. Duke is an actor who stages events where there's no real threat to lead White people into rabbit holes.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:26 pm

bahr wrote:Mark,

After reading your posts, I understand that we are not talking of the same thing. Your position is ideological, or moral if you prefer, and it's fine! Your talking about the mental dispositions in which Christians should be, and you are perfectly right about that. I don't talk ideologically or about mentality here; I just say what I think could very well happen in the future, based on prophecy and reality -- the nature of the beast. I can be wrong, of course, and I don't want to impose my view on anyone, but like I say, it's my personal conviction that, knowing that Satan's body does not know and is not capable of love, the different organs will fight each other more and more, time passing. We can already observe that today, in fact; the beast machinery becomes more grating each day. This has nothing to do with pacifism, which is an ideological point of view.

My Christian Identity perspective is not ideological. I thought I provided enough Scripture to show a theological position. Ideology is not only theoretical, but a secular expectation of which pacifism is alien to Christian thought.

If you say what you think, that is exercising a mentality. I don't see how, whatever one's view may be, one can escape having a mentality, unless it is just mindless prevarication. Having "the mind of Christ" (I Cor. 2:16) is a mentality.

I do agree with you that prophetically, the Great Whore will implode and self-destruct from within (Rev. 17:16), much like it's ancient predecessor was defeated by Medo-Persia. Many factors are in play that will bring down the final beast empire, of which the proactive Identity Christian is key. However, the "fallen" is merely the system, not the army of locusts that may not necessarily get the memo. Once Mystery Babylon falls, there will still be conflict between those who come out of the New World Order and those who don't. There were still problems after Babylon fell, that Ezra and Nehemiah wrote about for our edification. Our work is not done until we enter God's rest. That is what prompted my commentaries in this thread, my opposition to lethargic attitudes. With that, I think we can agree.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe76 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:19 am

Staropramen wrote:So I'm not some anonymous person behind a keyboard just spouting off if that's what your implying. Unlike Duke I spit in the devil's face by carrying the message of Truth.

Sorry Staropramen I was referencing Germanicus's question of whether to go down there or stay at home - I should have quoted it.

Looks like you really got under the skin of the local edomites in that video. Well done.
Joe76

Postby Staropramen » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:09 am

Joe76 wrote:Sorry Staropramen I was referencing Germanicus's question of whether to go down there or stay at home - I should have quoted it.

Looks like you really got under the skin of the local edomites in that video. Well done.

No problem. They tried to run me out of town. It didn't work. They sent some JDL types to try and intimidate me but the sight of an 18" fillet knife sent three of them running for the hills and one of them just froze where he stood and probably pooped himself. At the time of this demonstration Yahweh sent my landlord a heart attack as a warning to back off but he didn't listen. He and his wife starting working with these kikes. So then Yahweh killed their granddaughter;

http://gothamist.com/2013/01/22/15-year ... n_driv.php

OGPU still keeps tabs on me but from a distance. When I first moved here I noticed that the kikes think that they own the sidewalks. They walk in groups and refuse to make way for approaching non-jewish pedestrians. Being a self-respecting Israelite I sure as hell ain't walking in the street to get around devils. So I started walking over them as Bill put it in a recent podcast. Now I've got the whole kike community trained to be respectful, so much so that they usually walk in the street when they see me coming. The gutter is where they belong anyway.

Point of the rant is that we're never outnumbered with Yahweh on our side.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:17 am

Point of the rant is that we're never outnumbered with Yahweh on our side.

Amen to that.
Thanks for posting this account, Staro; very inspiring.
More strength to your arm.

Reading the "discussion" attached to the link you posted sort of put me in mind of the Talmud ... :D
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

PreviousNext

Return to Diversity or Deception?