This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

When uneducated Whites are smarter than diploma toilet paper

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

When uneducated Whites are smarter than diploma toilet paper

Postby Kentucky » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:09 pm

This news story probably wouldn't have aggravated me so much had the class prospectus not said “the premise of this session is to help others take the next step in understanding diversity, privilege, and the society we function within. Learning about these topics is a good first step, but when encountered with ‘good’ arguments from uneducated people, how do you respond? This open discussion will give attendees the tools to do so, and hopefully expand upon what they may already know.”

By the same token, in Christian Identity we have self-taught, without portfolio scholars who would mop the floor of your average seminary graduate. So what do these alleged smart people do? They're not smart enough to figure out how to respond to country bumpkins, so they take a class in bull****. That right! How dare someone without a college degree make good arguments? Maybe it's because they can read the same book that any other slob can read and maybe they have more intellectual curiosity to leave no stone unturned in order to establish the truth. Truth? They don't need no stinkin' truth in the universities. They paid for their smarts and got a piece of paper to prove it.

http://punchingbagpost.com/state-univer ... ng-session

Mark
Kentucky

Re: When uneducated Whites are smarter than diploma toilet p

Postby Nayto » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:40 am

Kentucky wrote:By the same token, in Christian Identity we have self-taught, without portfolio scholars who would mop the floor of your average seminary graduate.

Wow, it is so true. Except those graduates mostly refuse to even engage in the discussion. I guess no one ever read 1Peter 3:15. Good grief.

There were two gems which stood out to me though:

1. Mark I guess you touched on this, but their assumption that if you make a "good argument" you are necessarily "uneducated". It's like a movie drama that is so bad it turns out to unintentionally be a dark comedy.

2. From the article itself:
Although the course’s title includes the term “stop,” which stems from hate, Brian Rose, vice president of student affairs, defended the title stating it was pulled from a popular hashtag on Twitter.

"Stop" is hateful? Okay got it. Tell that to the rape culture morons, LOL. Also Twitter is social president enough that you can using anything from there and it is okay? That is just so typical honestly.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:43 am

When confronted with a 'good' argument, here are a few 'tools' the budding marxist can use at university.

1) "This isn't critical thinking class" ...very effective at silencing the dissident in the classroom who thinks too much about the course content. The trick is to frame the inquiry as an unnecessary disruption.

2)"That's a very good question, are there any others" ...classic, absolute classic, while the dissident is flattered you can move onto to more 'appropriate' questions without providing any real response. It effectively exploits the initial astonishment of the class to move them back into their comfort zone. The trick is to be quick.

3)"I don't understand your argument" ...this is 'playing dumb', but you don't want to seem dumb yourself, you have to remember to have a tone that implies the argument itself is incomprehensible and illegitimate. The trick is to appeal to the status quo, to appeal top convention.

Everything is 'hate' Nayto, it is an appeal to emotion. The real haters are those who are so stupid they don't love anything. Even my hate is more beautiful than theirs.
Last edited by Joe on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:44 am

Joe wrote:When confronted with a 'good' argument, here are a few 'tools' the budding marxist can use at university.

1) "This isn't critical thinking class" ...very effective at silencing the dissident in the classroom who thinks too much about the course content. The trick is to frame the inquiry as an unnecessary disruption.

2)"That's a very good question, are there any others" ...classic, absolute classic, while the dissident is flattered you can move onto to more 'appropriate' questions without providing any real response. It effectively exploits the initial astonishment of the class to move them back into their comfort zone. The trick is to be quick.

3)"I don't understand your argument" ...this is 'playing dumb', but you don't want to seem dumb yourself, you have to remember to have a tone that implies the argument itself is incomprehensible and illegitimate. The trick is to appeal to the status quo, to appeal top convention.

Haha, these were pretty good!
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:10 pm

SwordBrethren said it best when he said that going to college is the equivalent of hooking your brain up to a jewish sewer pump.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:13 pm

Joe wrote:Even my hate is more beautiful than theirs.

Or as Bill often says "racism is love because it seeks to preserve Yahweh's original creation. Anti-racism is hate because it seeks to destroy Yahweh's creation through miscegenation".
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:51 pm

One of my old campaign slogans was "Hate is a family value" and that would just make the republicrats go crazy.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:40 pm

The diversity training course mentioned in the original comment is being promoted at S.U.N.Y. Binghamton, which, of all the New York State universities, is probably the most jewish. I recall over 35 years ago when I was applying to colleges, someone advised me against applying to SUNY Binghamton because it was known as a "jewish men's club".

That said, I did get my B.A. and then an M.A., and actually started my course work toward a PhD in English, but decided against it--I didn't like the liberal politics in the department. Despite my diplomas, I can honestly say that I didn't learn to think straight--and for myself--until I discovered Christian Identity. That's when I finally felt I had my head screwed on correctly. CI should be required course work for anyone who graduates college, but that will never happen.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:24 pm

Staropramen wrote:SwordBrethren said it best when he said that going to college is the equivalent of hooking your brain up to a jewish sewer pump.

I can confirm that.

I had to do a brain detox after wasting 4 years of my life at a Marxist indoctrination center.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:01 pm

I wasted so much time and all I got was the realization that I was being scammed, I was being taught absolute garbage for a premium. Some of the professors were clowns, those techniques I posted are real-life responses to questions I asked.

Sometimes anger has guided my life choices. lol. And here I am, broke but with some skills and knowledge I actually value.

I should mention that I did enjoy the philosophy class for a while. The next year the teacher/lecturer was replaced by a jew, and I am not lying; he spent half an hour somehow connecting every abstract idea to sex before I walked out. And the stupidity of everyone there 'oh, our lecturer is being naughty'.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to Diversity or Deception?