This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Will It Go Round In Circles?

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Will It Go Round In Circles?

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Three negresses went on a tubing trip "down" a river in Michigan and became helplessly lost overnight...

"They were informed by somebody at the bridge that the river goes in a circle and if they put in there they would come back to their car," he said. "Not knowing anything, they set off on their little adventure."

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/inde ... p_tur.html

Despite being so much "closer to nature" than White people, Blacks generally avoid the great outdoors like the plague. In over 40 years of camping and backpacking, I have never once seen a nigger on the trails or in the woods. Early European explorers found that Africans were completely clueless when it comes to nature and surviving beyond the bare minimum...
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Will It Go Round In Circles?

Postby Kentucky » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:20 pm

EzraLB wrote:
"They were informed by somebody at the bridge that the river goes in a circle and if they put in there they would come back to their car," he said. "Not knowing anything, they set off on their little adventure."

Some good old boys giving advice... LOL. I thought ya couldn't take the jungle out of the nigger. Might have to rethink taking niggers out of the jungle, getting all scratched up, bug bit and what not.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: Will It Go Round In Circles?

Postby brucebohn » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 pm

EzraLB wrote:T, I have never once seen a nigger on the trails or in the woods. Early European explorers found that Africans were completely clueless when it comes to nature and surviving beyond the bare minimum...

Not exactly Ezra, in my area, at least up until the Klan
was disbanded they could be found 'hanging'out in the
woods and along the trails quite frequently.....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Diversity or Deception?