This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Persecuted Negress

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Persecuted Negress

Postby EzraLB » Sun May 22, 2016 8:56 am

Rather than going to Harvard or Yale on a full scholarship, this persecuted negress chose to be a recidivist shoplifter. When caught stealing a $12 pair of earrings, she became irate, claiming that the police were singling her out among all the other [nigger] shoplifters:

Quote:
Everyone steals from this store. Why are you picking on me?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/cla ... ron-547293
Attachments
Klepto-Ape.jpg
Klepto-Ape.jpg (14 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Persecuted Negress

Postby Joe » Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

The injustice of it all. :lol:
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 23, 2016 9:35 am

The sheboon is called "Prolancia Aquila Turner", LOL. No nigger is worth a name of more than 3 letters.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Teutonic » Mon May 23, 2016 3:02 pm

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine that niggers can somehow overcome their primordial behavior?
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby mchawe » Tue May 24, 2016 12:22 am

As you can see I live in Africa where I am surrounded more than 3000:1.
It just so happens I am now in Arizona. About 2 weeks ago I got off the plane in Phoenix, spent a night in a hotel and next morning went to a bus stop to catch a local bus to get to the Greyhound Station where I was taking a bus to Tucson. I had two bags with me.
I am the only person at the bus stop waiting about 9.30 in the morning. The Sun is already strong but because the rays are slanted the bus shelter offered no protection. Then this negro comes up to me and tries to engage me in conversation. I say to him, "I don't want to talk to anybody right now so just move on." I pointed in a direction in which he might have been going if he was going anywhere. I give him minimal eye contact. Just enough to show him I am giving him an order.
Ooo.. he didn't like that! He was now determined to hang about and saying, "I own this neighbourhood. I don't like your attitude." Suddenly this guy is a problem and where is the freaking bus? I smell alcohol. I see a taxi and hailed it while telling him I now have to pay for a taxi because of him, but the taxi didn't stop. Now he is telling me he wants to beat me up. I feel in my pockets for something. Nothing ! In Mombasa I always have my car keys to poke in an eye if something happens (It never does !) Fortunately the bus did arrive just in time and that was the end of it.
I guess the point I am making, is that in the USA you are not nearly as outnumbered as I am but you are worse off. Nothing like this ever happens to me in Kenya. Maybe in Kenya we are not a threat and we are respected simply because we are white and they can't afford TV sets so they don't get big doses of Jew propaganda.
mchawe

Postby Teutonic » Tue May 24, 2016 11:00 am

mchawe wrote:As you can see I live in Africa where I am surrounded more than 3000:1.
It just so happens I am now in Arizona. About 2 weeks ago I got off the plane in Phoenix, spent a night in a hotel and next morning went to a bus stop to catch a local bus to get to the Greyhound Station where I was taking a bus to Tucson. I had two bags with me.
I am the only person at the bus stop waiting about 9.30 in the morning. The Sun is already strong but because the rays are slanted the bus shelter offered no protection. Then this negro comes up to me and tries to engage me in conversation. I say to him, "I don't want to talk to anybody right now so just move on." I pointed in a direction in which he might have been going if he was going anywhere. I give him minimal eye contact. Just enough to show him I am giving him an order.
Ooo.. he didn't like that! He was now determined to hang about and saying, "I own this neighbourhood. I don't like your attitude." Suddenly this guy is a problem and where is the freaking bus? I smell alcohol. I see a taxi and hailed it while telling him I now have to pay for a taxi because of him, but the taxi didn't stop. Now he is telling me he wants to beat me up. I feel in my pockets for something. Nothing ! In Mombasa I always have my car keys to poke in an eye if something happens (It never does !) Fortunately the bus did arrive just in time and that was the end of it.
I guess the point I am making, is that in the USA you are not nearly as outnumbered as I am but you are worse off. Nothing like this ever happens to me in Kenya. Maybe in Kenya we are not a threat and we are respected simply because we are white and they can't afford TV sets so they don't get big doses of Jew propaganda.

The negroes here have this misguided sense of empowerment because of our long history of the civil rights movement, Jewish propaganda and Obama's crusade against whites. I suppose in Africa they know their place.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Diversity or Deception?