This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

My Old School: Destroyed By Diversity

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

My Old School: Destroyed By Diversity

Postby EzraLB » Tue May 10, 2016 8:07 am

I'm sure most of us have similar stories about how places from our childhood have been over-run by aliens, but I was surprised to find an article--from a major "British" newspaper--criticizing how mestizos were being treated at a high school in my old neighborhood in California:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ction.html

When my family moved to the Newport Beach area in the late 1960s, it was 99% White middle-class, not the "rich enclave" it is today. I don't recall ever seeing one negro in all the years I lived there--and the only Mexicans that showed up in the schools were the satanic spawn of migrant vegetable pickers--and they would be there only for a few weeks before they disappeared. While they were in school, they were routinely harassed and scorned.

According to this article, Newport Harbor High is now over-run by these aliens:

"Like many schools in southern California, a large part of the student body is Hispanic. In fact, the school is mostly split between 58 per cent white students and 36 per cent Hispanic students."

They must be busing in these Mestizos from elsewhere because Newport Beach is no longer middle class--good luck finding a house near that school for less than a million dollars.

It's amusing to hear these "latinas" complain about being called "beaners" and "wetbacks" by the White students. I've got news for them: we were calling you those things 40 years ago, and so were our parents without a blush of political correctness. Had these muds dared complain when I was a kid, they would have been taken out behind the stadium and given a dose of gratitude.

Of course, none of these spots on our feasts of charity will ever feel grateful to be able to attend--at least what used to be--one of the best public high schools in California.
Attachments
Butt Hurt Beaners.jpg
Butt Hurt Beaners.jpg (34.41 KiB) Viewed 677 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Diversity or Deception?