This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Progenitors of the Next Ethiopia

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Progenitors of the Next Ethiopia

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:00 pm

EzraLB wrote:
Kentucky wrote:The gene pool needs chlorine.

Every single one of these mudsharks should be shot, right in front of their parents.

And the parents who do not applaud should be shot next.

The Day is coming...
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Meggie » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:54 pm

Regardless of how many of these disgusting females do this, I can and will never get used to it. Those pics were the most disturbing things I've seen in a while. Disgusting! God speed the day!
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:33 pm

wmfinck wrote:
EzraLB wrote:
Kentucky wrote:The gene pool needs chlorine.

Every single one of these mudsharks should be shot, right in front of their parents.

And the parents who do not applaud should be shot next.

The Day is coming...

I have noticed two similar backgrounds to race mixing females... abusive or uninvolved father, or parents who are engulfed in either the judeochristian worldview without reservation or the open left.

I've never met a white woman from a wholesome and stable background who would do this, even if she doesn't believe it was wrong in her intellect... she just wouldn't do it.
MichaelAllen

Previous

Return to Diversity or Deception?