This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

“This is our country now, GET OUT!”

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

“This is our country now, GET OUT!”

Postby brucebohn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:17 pm

The UK is all but destroyed, just a matter of time.........

http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/muslim-mig ... w-get-out/
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: “This is our country now, GET OUT!”

Postby Teutonic » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Oh man, it just boggles the mind how we allowed things to get this bad.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:59 pm

I'm glad that my maternal grandmother, who was born in Liverpool, never had to see what's become of her beloved England, her Emerald Isle. She emigrated to Canada in the 1920s, but remained close to her family back in England and visited as often as she could. While she was from Liverpool, she spoke the "Queen's English," nothing like the Beatles whom she could never understand.

Her name was Bessie, and I doubt she ever wore a pair of pants in her entire life--and she would not let my mother wear pants while she still lived under her roof. It's a shame my mother rebelled and got her first pair of jeans in the late 1950s. She should have listened to her mother.

I thought I'd post this picture of my grandmother's "working class" family in Liverpool circa 1950--that's her in the back row, third from the right. Her parents--my great grand parents are seated in the front middle. While this may look like a "formal" photograph, it is actually how they all dressed for everyday occasions. My grandfather, Bessie's husband, always dressed in a suit and tie for dinner at home. This was England.
Attachments
Liverpool 1950.JPG
Liverpool 1950.JPG (72.45 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:35 am

You know this proves what I'm talking about when I say we watch a few videos, read a few statistics then from behind a screen decide the U.K. is lost. Before you sit there and decide how a country is you might want to actually live in a country for a few years. I was in Nuremberg last year and I saw quite a few beasts, but does my short time in Germany instantly make me an expert, course not. I have grown up and lived in Britain for about a total of twenty years. My image of Britain is very different to your doom and gloom. I've been to all parts of Britain north, south, east and west. I agree some areas are overrun with beasts, but that is not representative of Britain, just as Harlem does not represent America. All White countries have an immigration problem, but that doesn't mean we instantly condemn a country as lost. How many millions of beasts are in America and waiting to cross over from Mexico. Tens of millions, but I won't give up on America and the places I have been in America were majority White.

To actually know what you are talking about you would need to live in a country for years. I am not replying to start an argument, but I sure as hell will challenge the notion that Britain is lost when I am rallying up support for communities here and I also live here and know better.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby EzraLB » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:06 am

NicoChristian wrote:All White countries have an immigration problem, but that doesn't mean we instantly condemn a country as lost....To actually know what you are talking about you would need to live in a country for years.

There are texts from ancient Egypt, lamenting the fact that it was being overrun by racial aliens. Had you been alive back then, would you have said the same thing about those Egyptian "gloom and doomers"? Some people just see what's coming long before the majority does. Egypt was lost long before it became obvious.

I have traveled quite a bit in Europe, and my impression of the White locals is that they were living in a fool's paradise--very few, if any, people I met were concerned about non-White immigration. I could see the problem--and the coming disaster--but these Europeans thought I was just being "negative". The same is true here in America--people are oblivious to just how close many White areas are to being changed utterly for the worse--and you can't convince them otherwise.

Yes, you can still find rural areas that are predominantly White--that's where you're most likely to find a true White remnant--but even those areas are slowly changing, too. The problem is that most White people, especially the elderly, do not have the means to keep moving away from their neighborhoods as they become occupied by the enemy. And many young Whites are leaving rural areas for the cities--and the economic incentives that they offer.

Yahweh said that the "camp of the saints" would be encircled and overrun. Was He a "doom and gloomer"? The year my White son was born in 2011, he was born as a racial minority in America--and in twenty years the entire country will be less than 50% White. That's called a population "tipping point". Wherever Whites become a minority, the communities collapse and are lost. The cities go first, but it's a domino effect as the ripples spread out to the formerly rural areas. How bad does it have to get before we realize that we've lost our countries?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:25 am

I agree with the above and I see it on a daily basis. Regardless instead of being a prophet of doom I prefer to fight the evil everyway I can. It's too easy to predict the obvious like a smartass. We all know the problem, we've all accepted what the reality is. Do we just sit here pointing out the obvious or get up and start fighting. I know my plan and it consists of a lot more than a keyboard.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby brucebohn » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:09 am

Well then Nico, I suppose there really is no need for your planned
"segregated White community refuge" in Mother England , right?
How is that working out for you?
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
brucebohn

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:52 am

So far so good. If I really thought there was no need I would not be planning it would I. Trying to be a sarcastic smartass is just childish. The reason I challenging your assumption of Britain was because you sit there declaring Britain is lost when the situation in America is just as comparably bad if not worse. If you believe Britain is a lost cause then you might as well say the same for every White country. I could easily sit here and declare America a lost cause. I've seen Mexicans declaring America theirs and many American cities are racial hellholes. Do I predict nothing but doom for you, not at all. Same for myself, I have seen the danger many years ago and decided to fight. The negative outlook from the keyboard commandos has achieved nothing. Positive thinking and a will to fight has achieved minor victories and we need to carry on fighting. If I didn't see the problems I would not be doing anything. But because I have seen the danger I've decided to fight. The keyboard commandos are the worst for prophecies of doom and doing nothing. I want to rally up the will to fight and take more action. If you want to sit there telling me how there's no point or predicting failure, not interested. Israel did not occupy Canaan with cowards and pessimists, neither will the latter help our cause. Actions speak louder than words and talk is meaningless in our day and age.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby brucebohn » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:28 am

Only in the spiritual armor obtained through study, will we find
the courage to defy and destroy our adversaries. We will accomplish
that only when we are united. It will not happen by pretentious
lone crusaders who criticize those who spend time in study as
weakminded smartass's....Your keyboard commando BS is very
tiresome.
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:34 pm

NicoChristian wrote:It's too easy to predict the obvious like a smartass. We all know the problem, we've all accepted what the reality is. Do we just sit here pointing out the obvious or get up and start fighting. I know my plan and it consists of a lot more than a keyboard.

So according to your perspective Christ is a "smartass" for predicting the obvious? We're all doing what we can, where we can. We all have different talents to contribute in different ways, just as the Scripture suggests that we should.

If you can't see that everyone here is doing what they can, then I don't understand why you bother with this online community--after all, you've repeatedly expressed your contempt for people who "merely" promote the CI message on their computers. If it weren't for people and their computers, would you even know about CI? I doubt I would. Don't be so quick to judge those who choose a different path from the one you have chosen--or plan to choose.

And I disagree that the situation with the U.K. is comparable to the U.S. The entire U.K., including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, is only the size of Oregon. An area that small cannot sustain its culture when inundated with millions of non-Whites. On the other hand, there is still a huge amount of open, undeveloped land in the U.S. If you were to transport our 10 million illegal Mexicans to the U.K., they would utterly destroy it in a couple of years.
EzraLB

Next

Return to Diversity or Deception?