This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

WHY DNA TESTS CANNOT PROVE YOU ARE WHITE

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

WHY DNA TESTS CANNOT PROVE YOU ARE WHITE

Postby EzraLB » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:10 am

While I completely disagree with the conclusions of this writer, he none the less, inadvertently, does show just how unreliable DNA ancestry tests are. This "White Nationalist" uses the false-negative results of DNA tests to allow for people who are not entirely White to be considered White, or White enough.

Basically, he demonstrates how, depending on which of your ancestors is non-White--whether through your mother or father--and was sex you are--certain DNA markers will show up in your DNA test.

If you are a female, and your non-White ancestor was a non-White female through your mother, your DNA test will show that you're mixed.

If you are a male, and your non-White ancestor was a non-White male through your father, your DNA test will show that you're mixed.

However, if you are a male, and your non-White ancestor was a non-White male through your mother, your DNA will show that you are White. Same, but opposite for females.

All this demonstrates is that the DNA tests are very limited in proving ancestry--and they are highly unreliable at this point.

If you've taken a DNA test that "proves" you are White, don't hang your hat on it--because it "proves" nothing of the kind. It merely proves that if you have any non-White DNA, it isn't detectable because it came down to you from the wrong side of your family.

I wouldn't be surprised if Joe November starts citing this fraudulent DNA test as an excuse to allow more non-Whites under his universalist umbrella.

http://whatiswhite.blogspot.com/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: WHY DNA TESTS CANNOT PROVE YOU ARE WHITE

Postby ElleJay » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:09 pm

EzraLB ... ancestry.com is inviting people to get their DNA tested through them to learn about your roots. I heard there is a bit of controversy, because these tests may ultimately wind up in hands that we would not like for them to be in.

My own position is that DNA is not solid proof of anything ... crimes included. As I am sure you are aware ... Scripture says that it is by the mouth of two or three witnesses a party is found guilty ... and a DNA test cannot/should not be one of those.

Thank you for the post. It was very interesting!!!

Elle :)
ElleJay

Return to Diversity or Deception?