This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewish Idea Of "White"

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Jewish Idea Of "White"

Postby EzraLB » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:47 pm

From my local paper, we can see why the "White" crime statistics are so high. They should create another racial category called "mystery meat", but that would be "racist".
Attachments
Wanted Whites.jpg
Wanted Whites.jpg (73.66 KiB) Viewed 902 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Jewish Idea Of "White"

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Back in the early 1980's, I remember county law enforcement where I worked had five categories for race: White, Black, Hispanic, Asian and Other. We probably listed as many arrestees as "other" than we had as "White", and that category would inslude Arabs, East Asians etc. That was before computers had really permeated criminal justice, most paperwork and identification was done by hand, and there were no real consistent standards from state to state, or even county to county.

It wasn't until the Clinton Administration, I believe, that the Department of Justice [sic] had forced standards on law enforcement agencies which made four categories" White, Black, Asian and American Indian.

If the dumb-assed cops had any testicles, they would have started identifying ALL so-called "Hispanics" as "American Indian" because that is what they are. Instead, Spics are either identified as white or black, or in some governmental agencies they are allowed to basically self-identify as white or black.

And this was, without a doubt, all done purposely to inflate the "White" crime rate, where 90% of the "White" crimes are really committed by Spics.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Diversity or Deception?