This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Dreams

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Dreams

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:18 pm

EzraLB wrote:Clearly, there is nothing that happens in the Bible by mere chance. While the KJV uses the phrase "by chance" in Luke 10:31, the CNT more correctly uses the term "And there happened...."

They drew lots in choosing Matthias - Acts 1:26

That said, I've experienced similar "coincidences" concerning Scripture. Many times when I'm listening to Bill's podcasts, and I'm reading some other seemingly unrelated material, he will use an uncommon word just at the same moment that I'm reading that word in a completely different context. The chances that this would happen completely randomly are slim; however, what I've found is that as we conform our lives to the Scripture, these kinds of "synchronicities" become more commonplace.

I've used the term 'divine synchronization' many times to explain something being more than mere coincidence. I can't tell you how many times I've turned to the exact page in Scripture that I was looking for, faster than a computer lol.

Of course, the concept of "synchroniticity" was coined by Carl Jung as a way of describing the "collective unconscious". While I understand that Jung was anti-Christian, I do believe that White Israelites do share a "collective unconscious" which might be understood as Yahweh's Word written in our hearts. Perhaps without realizing it, this is why Jung objected to jewish Freudian psychoanalysis--Jung believed that this jewish mindset could not be applied to "gentile" psychology, which, of course, is true.

I believe there is a genetic memory that is supernaturally transposed from generation to generation. The New Covenant was the Law put in our hearts and mind, a collective unconscious if you will; Lord knows how dormant it is. Another thing that piques my interest is the study of memes. I wrote this recently: The word meme has come to mean an accretion (or increase) of knowledge, which when packaged with other ideas can be passed onto others. It's more complex than a mere idea; it is the mental equivalent of a gene. They act as if they have a life of their own, which is not the relevant point, but rather that a meme will replicate and have a dynamic that is absent from most ideas. There will always be a few adherents of any “ism” who may be the actual carriers, but eventually they may find themselves beached upon a shore that has no tides. The meme itself then becomes a template for the configuration of what we perceive to be our reality. A good example of your typical meme is a YouTube video that is said to go “viral,” a virus in the form of a concept. I also like to compare a meme to schools of fish or flocks of birds that all turn on a dime at the same time; you can't tell who the leader is, because they all move in unison. With memes, man can find mankind or man can find God. - See more at: http://kinsmanredeemer.com/white-genoci ... LPhfD.dpuf

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Mark,
Interesting ideas about memes. I looked it up and found that the word "meme" was coined rather recently by the rabid evolutionary biologist/apologist, Richard Dawkins, who wrote,

"We need a name for the new replicator, a noun that conveys the idea of a unit of cultural transmission, or a unit of imitation. 'Mimeme' comes from a suitable Greek root, but I want a monosyllable that sounds a bit like 'gene'. I hope my classicist friends will forgive me if I abbreviate mimeme to meme. If it is any consolation, it could alternatively be thought of as being related to 'memory', or to the French word même. It should be pronounced to rhyme with 'cream'." [Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene," 1976]

It's worth noting that Dawkins grew up a Christian and believed that the sheer complexity of life could be explained only by intelligent design; yet when he was introduced to the theory of evolution, he converted to atheism, claiming that evolution provided a much greater explanation of the world than the idea of a supreme creator.

Of course, isn't it ironic that it takes much more blind faith to believe that the universe is the product of completely random chance than of any sort of conscious design?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:11 pm

EzraLB wrote:Mark,
Interesting ideas about memes. I looked it up and found that the word "meme" was coined rather recently by the rabid evolutionary biologist/apologist, Richard Dawkins,

Of course, isn't it ironic that it takes much more blind faith to believe that the universe is the product of completely random chance than of any sort of conscious design?

Yes, I mentioned Dawkins in the article. It's somewhat like Darwin, where Christian scientists have fought the evil with good. "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" Romans 12:21. I'm trying to develop an idea that memes are connected to the Holy Spirit, removing the secular connotation.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Catherine » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:22 pm

Thanks Kentucky, it wasn't just that I got that verse twice that one day, I got that verse twice within a minute. As soon as I shut down the Spurgeon commentary the daily verse came up and was the same. And, today, it came up again in a random way. I seldom think dreams are from God, but this one was so very real. I've had numerous dreams come true, down to what the doctor said, what the lawyer said, and who died and who was born. I don't know if I'm moving to Mexico or not, but, it's not the first time I have dreamed that. Just recently I dreamed I had a little 5 acre farm in Mexico. Does this mean I prefer Mexicans over my white brothers and sisters? Heck no. But, I will go where he leads me. Many white Christians are scattered all over the earth.
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Catherine wrote:Thanks Kentucky, it wasn't just that I got that verse twice that one day, I got that verse twice within a minute. As soon as I shut down the Spurgeon commentary the daily verse came up and was the same. And, today, it came up again in a random way. I seldom think dreams are from God, but this one was so very real. I've had numerous dreams come true, down to what the doctor said, what the lawyer said, and who died and who was born. I don't know if I'm moving to Mexico or not, but, it's not the first time I have dreamed that. Just recently I dreamed I had a little 5 acre farm in Mexico. Does this mean I prefer Mexicans over my white brothers and sisters? Heck no. But, I will go where he leads me. Many white Christians are scattered all over the earth.

Catherine, I've talked at length with fellow CI folks about the idea of leaving the US for other places in the future - it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. These 3rd world places don't have all the moron jew made laws at a national or provincial level most of the time (well, except for obvious things... and they don't like you owning guns in Mexico, even though the cartel has guns). But they don't necessarily have the level of organized oppression in the court systems that we do, and an entire infrastructure to give it legitimacy. It's more of a crapshoot for 3rd world countries. Those countries are generally on the hook to some jew or group of jews at the world bank or IMF, so whatever oppression those regimes put on the population, it is usually from outside sources.

I'm not sure what's going to happen. I know where my line in the sand is... once that is crossed, I don't see myself living but a max of 3 days or so. This is something that each Christian must make up in his own mind as best as he can from scripture and deep meditation and prayer. I've never been out-and-out opposed to the idea, and perhaps that is because I don't necessarily see the same prophetic significance of the geographic land mass called "America" that others in CI perhaps do. That being said, Mark makes a good point... even on my side of things I have to agree with him, it's not like there's a lot of places to go. In my case especially... given the fact that I'm a father of two little ones. Should my family endure until the time when they would seek out mates... it would be nice for them to have the ability to marry a white person. Not gonna happen in May-Hee-Koh. And might I point something out about Mexicans...

In CI, we always get the idea that the only Edomites are jews today, and that oft quoted (but non-existant, I own a copy of the entire publication) passage from the 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia... "Edom is in Modern Jewry" Volume 5 page 41...

People forget that Spain is where a lot of the jews were sent who were in revolt against Rome and are attested to by Josephus as being heavily Idumean. These people polluted the blood of Spain and Portugal for 1000 years, and many were "converted" to Catholicism. The Inquisition of Spain, which began the process of kicking jews out of Spain led to a lot of them going to Mexico as conversos or murranos, either way. In the 16th century, a Catholic bishop in Mexico City complained to Spain that too many jews were coming over, and that half the population of Mexico City circa 1550 were jews.

Now, we don't really think of it this way... but those brown bastards down south are just as much Canaanite/Edomite jews, if not more than the Ashkenazi devils are. So, I'll stay here and die if I need to. Life isn't that meaningful to me that I would want to spend it around muds.

Now, if there were a large group of CI white families that wanted to settle in some remote place in a 3rd world country and live an austere life as we watch the global economic system collapse... well, then we might have something to discuss, because that is becoming increasingly difficult to try to do as lone wolfers out here in USSA.
MichaelAllen

Postby Catherine » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:15 pm

MichaelAllen,

Oh, I think the same way you do. If it comes down to it, then I'll gladly be beheaded. Living among brown people is not my idea of a good life. I'm just saying, if God takes me south, I'll go. The entire end times repulses me. Jews, blacks, browns, etc, all after the white person. That's what I see for the future of white people. All these jews egging on the browns and blacks to slaughter us. Well, if so, so be it. When blacks and browns gloat over the fact that whites are declining and not replacing themselves, I respond with a huge hurray. because after we whites are gone it will be like Mexico, Central America, the Middle East, and Africa. All those who hate us and blame us will be subjected to the other blacks and browns. They will get exactly what they deserve. Thugs running the show, blacks and browns murdering all the good people, the white people gone forever. I truly believe that the end times with whites not having enough children to replace themselves will bring about the end times of total destruction, it is God bringing us home. Blacks and browns murdering each other every day. The whites will be in heaven with their creator while the mud races slaughter each other. If they think it is bad now, just wait until the whites are gone. It will be total destruction over the whole world. They will get the hate they deserve.
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby EzraLB » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:59 am

MichaelAllen,
I had read that the archbishop in Cuba had complained to authorities in Spain about the huge influx of Jews, and that he was worried that the entire country would become jewish. Funny that the archbishop in Mexico City had the same complaint.

But I've been saying that for years--that the "white" Mexicans may have some admixture of Edomite blood, as would the Mestizos. I read of a genetic study done in Spain that found that 20% of the general population had Sephardic ancestry--which would mean about 10 million of today's Spanish population. But that makes no sense. If 10 million Spaniards are part jewish, within a couple generations, the numbers would double or triple, especially in the cities.

Few are aware that there was also a Mexican Inquisition that further created more Crypto-Jews in Mexico. The number of people in Mexico with some Edomite blood must be enormous.

Personally, I don't think Yahweh would ever send me to live among the muds in Mexico. What purpose would that serve except as a punishment--and aren't we already being punished where we live today? I think if you have a dream about living in Mexico it is because you believe that you already live in Mexico right here in the U.S.A. That's how we express our thoughts in dreams. If you have a dream about being an orthodox Jew, it doesn't mean you should become a Jew--it merely means that you are aware that our society is becoming overwhelmingly judaized.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:12 am

I have this custom made 10" LP that I found in a kike thrift store when I first moved here. It was pressed in mexico, I'm guessing in the 60's and it's beaner kikes singing these creepy hymns. It sounds like they're singing in yiddish.

If anyone needs soundtrack music for a video on mexican kikes let me know! :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Catherine » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Ezra,

Good thoughts of yours! I live in Texas and whites are now a minority in this state while Mexicans crawl across the border and pop out an anchor baby so they can stay. Millions of Mexicans do this to our state. Where I live is still mostly white, thank God.
Catherine

Postby Hunter » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi Catherine,

I'm not sure if you're seeking affirmation from others, here on the forum, pertaining to the notion that dreams can be truly God-given, nonetheless, I sincerely believe Yahweh does indeed speak to some of His children through dreams. You are not alone in this regard, as I can personally attest. I find that these dreams/night visions are distinguishable from ordinary dreams, and have been infrequent in my case - many months, even years from one to the next. To add, I find there is eventually some form of a 2nd witness to the dream's authenticity (being of Yahweh), even if it is delayed for a time.

Yahweh is a living God and if He wills to communicate to us, so long as the form of communication or it's content doesn't conflict with Holy Scripture, then, so be it.

My first impression is that your dream was heavenly sent. If you or any other White Americans find themselves literally fleeing south into Mexico or further, I see no conflict with scripture in this regard, so long as one does not align themselves with non-whites or willfully seek out their protection, apart from Yahweh.
Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Diversity or Deception?