This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Dreams

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Dreams

Postby Catherine » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello Everyone:

Prayers, hoping you are all doing good, but remember, you are in good hands. I don't always know where to put a topic so I just sort of look around and think, OK, maybe here.

Last night I dreamed that millions of us whites fled south of the border to Mexico or Central America or South America. There was a war waging here and we ran for our lives. After I got there a brown man tried to attack me but I yelled out in Spanish, Lord, Help me, help me. The man stopped and became an advocate instead of an enemy. There were millions of us whites in the Latino lands and we were safe. Then a woman from America showed up a few weeks later and said, "Washington DC is gone, it's not there anymore." At first I was sad, but, I was also safe even though my life was much simpler than it had been in America. Meaning, there were no cell phones, malls, etc. But, we whites were safe. (I've had several dreams come true).

After I woke up, I was disturbed by my dreams and thought to purge my mind I'd listen to the podcasts that Star had suggested. I had already listened to them 1-3 times each but knew I needed to hear them again. First I went to my Esword, and my Spurgeon daily devotional opened up first just like I have it set to. It was Jeremiah 51:51 ...
Jer 51:51 We are confounded, because we have heard reproach: shame hath covered our faces: for strangers are come into the sanctuaries of the LORD'S house.

So, I read the words he had to say on that verse then shut it which automatically opened me up to Esword, which the verse of the day was also Jeremiah 51:51. In the nearly 15 years I have been using Esword, the Spurgeon daily verse and the Esword daily verse has NEVER been the same.

I knew there was a connection but kept it to myself and prayed about it all day while listening again to the 3 podcasts that Star suggested. Then I called someone and that person said, "Well, if there is a problem and we have to run to Mexico hates us. I reminder her that the Lord has control and could change any heart. THEN the Lord gave her the verse Is.16:4...Isa 16:4 Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

We both realized the Lord had given me the dreams and the verses. But, I'd like ya'll opinions of the interpretations of all this??
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Re: Dreams

Postby Staropramen » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Catherine,
Non-whites cannot be converted. Under any circumstances. Anywhere in scripture that you see talk of converting a stranger it's referring to another White person. Sometimes non-whites were forced to adhere to Yahweh's laws so that while they were among us we wouldn't be tempted to sin because of them. But they should not be amongst us in the first place. Be careful with people group names such as Moabite. Sometimes it refers to alien people. In other cases it is only a geographic distinction such as in the case of Ruth.

Jeremiah 30:11 is quite clear that all the other people groups face total destruction.

You need to stop reading judaized teachers like Spurgeon. You will only make yourself confused. I say that not as someone who's read Spurgeon a whole lot however I recall hearing his name very frequently back when I was a judeo. If he's popular with them he's probably wicked.

I had a pretty bizarre dream earlier. Lord knows where it came from? I'd rather forget it. Perhaps it was caused by the meat pies I ate earlier? :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:38 am

Staropramen wrote:You need to stop reading judaized teachers like Spurgeon. You will only make yourself confused. I say that not as someone who's read Spurgeon a whole lot however I recall hearing his name very frequently back when I was a judeo. If he's popular with them he's probably wicked.

Spurgeon probably falls into the same category as Martin Luther the way Bill has researched him. Certainly a worthy Christian who had some bad theology. I've read Spurgeon and I never got the impression that he was wicked. Judeo's may claim him as one of their own, however Spurgeon was well aware of apostates. Bill, found a wonderful quote from him, and I no longer think "clown" is too harsh of a description for today's caliber of clerics. He said, "A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 am

Catherine wrote: THEN the Lord gave her the verse Is.16:4...Isa 16:4 Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

We both realized the Lord had given me the dreams and the verses. But, I'd like ya'll opinions of the interpretations of all this??

It's not historically unheard of where racial aliens helped White people. But in contemporary terms I believe II Samuel 7:10 has been fulfilled right here in America. The key phrase is "and move no more." When you think about it, there really is no place to run these days. I'm of the opinion, as many others in Christian Identity, that America is the location for the regathering of the tribes of Israel. Fleeing from our nation would be a curse and not a blessing as God gathers for good and scatters for judgment. We shouldn't be too quick to say that our dreams come from the Lord, especially if there are conflicts with the whole counsel of God. Finding the same Scripture from two different sources on the same day does not necessarily prove anything, but it's always a happy accident. I had a dream the other night where I was chewing gum (I don't chew gum in real life) and my teeth began to crumble, especially one that I just had a new crown on. Upon awakening, the first thing I did was check my teeth with my tongue and was immediately relieved that all were intact. Praise the Lord!

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:59 am

Staro wrote,

"Sometimes non-whites were forced to adhere to Yahweh's laws so that while they were among us we wouldn't be tempted to sin because of them."

I completely agree with Staro on this point; however, can you provide any specific examples from Scripture to support this? I thought of the story of the Canaanite woman in Matthew and how Christ healed her daughter after she acknowledged Him as her Master. But there must be more specific examples.

As far as dreams are concerned, I searched the Bible for "coincidence" and similar words such as uncanny, happenstance, serendipity, and luck--and not surprisingly nothing came up. Clearly, there is nothing that happens in the Bible by mere chance. While the KJV uses the phrase "by chance" in Luke 10:31, the CNT more correctly uses the term "And there happened...."

That said, I've experienced similar "coincidences" concerning Scripture. Many times when I'm listening to Bill's podcasts, and I'm reading some other seemingly unrelated material, he will use an uncommon word just at the same moment that I'm reading that word in a completely different context. The chances that this would happen completely randomly are slim; however, what I've found is that as we conform our lives to the Scripture, these kinds of "synchronicities" become more commonplace.

Of course, the concept of "synchroniticity" was coined by Carl Jung as a way of describing the "collective unconscious". While I understand that Jung was anti-Christian, I do believe that White Israelites do share a "collective unconscious" which might be understood as Yahweh's Word written in our hearts. Perhaps without realizing it, this is why Jung objected to jewish Freudian psychoanalysis--Jung believed that this jewish mindset could not be applied to "gentile" psychology, which, of course, is true.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:21 am

Kentucky wrote:
Staropramen wrote:You need to stop reading judaized teachers like Spurgeon. You will only make yourself confused. I say that not as someone who's read Spurgeon a whole lot however I recall hearing his name very frequently back when I was a judeo. If he's popular with them he's probably wicked.

Spurgeon probably falls into the same category as Martin Luther the way Bill has researched him. Certainly a worthy Christian who had some bad theology. I've read Spurgeon and I never got the impression that he was wicked. Judeo's may claim him as one of their own, however Spurgeon was well aware of apostates. Bill, found a wonderful quote from him, and I no longer think "clown" is too harsh of a description for today's caliber of clerics. He said, "A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats."

Mark

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:37 am

EzraLB wrote:Staro wrote,

"Sometimes non-whites were forced to adhere to Yahweh's laws so that while they were among us we wouldn't be tempted to sin because of them."

I completely agree with Staro on this point; however, can you provide any specific examples from Scripture to support this?

While it cannot be proven that the king of Assyria distinguished Adamic men in his empire from those of non-Adamic or mixed racial lineage by this order that “man and beast” wear sackcloth, it really does not matter. Neither does it really matter, as some would assert, that beasts repent. What does matter, is that the people of the land are not tempted into sin, and therefore everyone in the land must follow the same laws. For this reason, Yahweh commanded that even the strangers in Israel must obey the Sabbath. In Exodus 20:10 it says “But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates." Of course, this does not mean that the cattle, or the stranger, are under the covenants, or that they are somehow “saved” and go to “heaven” because they were compelled to obey the Sabbath. Rather, it only assures that the children of Israel would not be tempted into defiling the Sabbath, if aliens were permitted to work within the environs of their habitations.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/book-j ... 12-23-2011
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am

I have this photo copy attached to my work station.... :lol:

Clowns%20and%20goats.jpg
Clowns%20and%20goats.jpg (37.26 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby brucebohn » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:24 am

Oh, i had almost forgotten the Clown from Chicago......
He was seen working the county fair..

1066437_8976_625x1000.jpg
1066437_8976_625x1000.jpg (93.7 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:25 am

Staro remembers some of my commentaries better than I do , I think, LOL.

In Nehemiah 13 the merchants wanted to sell in Jerusalem and would not observe the Sabbath restrictions, so he had them kept out of the city on the Sabbath by threat of force.

In a dream such as Catherine's, fleeing to Mexico does not necessarily mean that people will flee physically to Mexico. It is really only symbolic. A lot of Whites see Mexicans and other Latinos as potential political allies against the blacks.

But in truth, White Christians should have no care for such politics.

Read Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39, that is our assurance of victory. And yes, all of our enemies will turn on one another, but we should have no allegiances with any of them.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Next

Return to Diversity or Deception?