This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Dreams

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Dreams

Postby Kentucky » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Hunter wrote:My first impression is that your dream was heavenly sent. If you or any other White Americans find themselves literally fleeing south into Mexico or further, I see no conflict with scripture in this regard, so long as one does not align themselves with non-whites or willfully seek out their protection, apart from Yahweh.

I hope Staropramen doesn't mind me sharing some thoughts we had about his moving to another country. This is what I told him:

"For years I have held the firm belief that America is where the action is. It doesn't matter whether we convert anyone of our race in some demographically challenged areas of the country. What matters is that we are putting people on notice; we are planting the seeds; we are exposing the enemy. You have a particular vantage point of being in the middle of enemy territory; and you have a strong constitution to withstand the wiles of the devil people. I know that you know that I can't tell you what to do. If you were to move to greener pastures, I wouldn't hold it against you. It's just that you might be missing all the fun here when things start to get supernatural."

In today's message I gave at FGCP, I said a few related things to the above to wit:
"We have already won the battle according to the Word; now we are in final preparations as a bride readies herself for the groom. The invitations are being sent out as I speak and the paradigm is definitely in the wind. The powers that were are frantically grabbing for straws as their puppet strings are rotting, barely hanging on a thread. They have hosted the dark energy for so long, that the emerging light and winds of change is a wake-up call which they comprehendeth not. Their conspiracies are really becoming sloppy; too many people believe 9/11 was an inside job, the false flags are a joke and the media whores and pulpit pimps are the only zombies left behind. They're all going to be seen for what they are and for what they've done. This is what we've got: "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me, declares the Lord” Isaiah 54:17.

"Think about, “Thy Kingdom come,” because it is coming. And along with it is “the great and dreadful day of the Lord” for those who did not “turn from their wicked ways.” If you need help to get through these trying times, seek He who is blowing in the wind, who is the cause of wind and gives life through it. All you have to do is, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you” Mt. 7:7. I think we're going to see divine intervention like never before. A wind generates strength and energy from a clash of hot and cold, never, never, never from a clash of lukewarms. We have the White Power to take control of our body, mind and spirit and repent-change everything from the past, which will pave the way for our divine destiny."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby ElleJay » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Kentucky wrote: "We have already won the battle according to the Word; now we are in final preparations as a bride readies herself for the groom. The invitations are being sent out as I speak and the paradigm is definitely in the wind. The powers that were are frantically grabbing for straws as their puppet strings are rotting, barely hanging on a thread. They have hosted the dark energy for so long, that the emerging light and winds of change is a wake-up call which they comprehendeth not. Their conspiracies are really becoming sloppy; too many people believe 9/11 was an inside job, the false flags are a joke and the media whores and pulpit pimps are the only zombies left behind. They're all going to be seen for what they are and for what they've done. This is what we've got: "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me, declares the Lord” Isaiah 54:17.

"Think about, “Thy Kingdom come,” because it is coming. And along with it is “the great and dreadful day of the Lord” for those who did not “turn from their wicked ways.” If you need help to get through these trying times, seek He who is blowing in the wind, who is the cause of wind and gives life through it. All you have to do is, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you” Mt. 7:7. I think we're going to see divine intervention like never before. A wind generates strength and energy from a clash of hot and cold, never, never, never from a clash of lukewarms. We have the White Power to take control of our body, mind and spirit and repent-change everything from the past, which will pave the way for our divine destiny."

Mark
[/quote]

Beautifully written (and spoken, I am sure), Mark ... and a real inspiration ... down to goosebumps!!! Thank you :):):)

Elle
ElleJay

Postby Kentucky » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:42 am

ElleJay wrote:
Beautifully written (and spoken, I am sure), Mark ... and a real inspiration ... down to goosebumps!!! Thank you :):):)

Elle

The text is now online: http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/wind

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 pm

EzraLB wrote:If you have a dream about being an orthodox Jew, it doesn't mean you should become a Jew--it merely means that you are aware that our society is becoming overwhelmingly judaized.

I had a dream like 5 years ago or something that I was in an orthodox jewish synagogue, and some kike asked me why I hated jews? I shot him then ran out. LOL!
MichaelAllen

Previous

Return to Diversity or Deception?