This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Filthy Jew Hypocrites

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Filthy Jew Hypocrites

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:21 am

Staropramen wrote:It's interesting how judeochristians will vehemently attack us for being racist and at the same time worship the jews in apartheid Israelie. When you ponder just how much judeos hate racism and at the same time absolutely excuse it in the jews you realize how truly depraved judeos are.

Correct Staro. This doublemindedness is but an example of the
confusion/ ignorance, that guides the thoughts of most Judeo's
I speak to. When I point out to them that they/we, in believeing
Jewish Lies, are responsible for the murder of ten's of millions of
our Christian brothers, such as the Russian and German Holocaust's,
{ among others in history} they stare in disbelief.. I recently was
approached by a 94 year old fellow, who was singing the praises of
Freemasonry and his tireless effort on behalf of American Veterans.
Within 15 minutes, I destroyed this man's whole paradigm, as I
walked away , leaving him in stunned silence, I could not help
feeling a twinge of guilt.... I had no choice ! I should be learning
from him.. In some way, as usual, I felt I had. I realize how effecient the
Jew Bastards have been in their blueprint of deception, which
has destroyed so many of our good brethren.......
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:19 pm

brucebohn wrote: I recently was
approached by a 94 year old fellow, who was singing the praises of
Freemasonry and his tireless effort on behalf of American Veterans.
Within 15 minutes, I destroyed this man's whole paradigm, as I
walked away , leaving him in stunned silence, I could not help
feeling a twinge of guilt.... I had no choice ! I should be learning
from him.. In some way, as usual, I felt I had. I realize how effecient the
Jew Bastards have been in their blueprint of deception, which
has destroyed so many of our good brethren.......

A logical presentation of the facts and obvious consequences we see all around us are undeniable. They are called "the greatest generation...." but I agree with Bill when he adds "....of whores for the jews."
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Catherine » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Heather,

They tried the 6 million Jews murdered right after WW! also, but couldn't make it take hold. Their Talmud, their 'holy' book says that the Romans killed 4 BILLION Jews. They've been pulling this holocaust lie for a loooooooong time now.
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby Heather » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Catherine wrote:Heather,

They tried the 6 million Jews murdered right after WW! also, but couldn't make it take hold. Their Talmud, their 'holy' book says that the Romans killed 4 BILLION Jews. They've been pulling this holocaust lie for a loooooooong time now.

They are saying the same things. 6 mil, is that magic? We are slumbering, magic too? God, kill those Jews!
Heather

Postby wmfinck » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:23 am

Catherine wrote:And one more.

Wmfinck? Are you the one who owns this thread? If so, do you have regular church services in your community? For some reason I feel like I'm going to be leaving Texas but I have no idea where to. I'd love to attend services backed by your ideals.

Cathy

No, Catherine, you own the thread since you started it. I only have the obligation to keep it here, LOL.

I am, however, the proprietor of all of Christogenea, and if you have listened to any of the podcasts each Friday and Saturday evening which I do there at the main site (and at Talkshoe), my "service" is a virtual service, meaning that it exists here online.

I feel that I can be much more effective in disseminating my message here online than I could ever be if I were tied to a brick-and-mortar building. Although I would, however, entertain any invitation to speak in person, as Pastors Elmore and Downey have invited me to do at FGCP (http://fgcp.org). But I generally do not get such invitations very often.

In Panama City, we have a fellowship of myself, my wife Melissa, and three other CI brethren. That amounts to five people, LOL, and if there are any others out there maybe one day they will contact us. I have been sporting my t-shirts and cards to help evangelize our message, but since the beaches we walk in our leisure time are a tourist attraction, many of the people we get to speak to are from out-of-state.

If it is truly a living fellowship you seek in a brick-and-mortar setting, you should consider asking Mark Downey about FGCP. Northern Kentucky is a beautiful and mostly-White place and we ourselves love the area, although for other reasons we will not move there.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Diversity or Deception?