This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Marching to Zion from Steve Anderson & Tex Marrs..

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Marching to Zion from Steve Anderson & Tex Marrs..

Postby fistofyahweh » Mon May 18, 2015 12:03 am

Just got done watching this Judeo Christian tripe which got it all wrong in regards to the Jews being from Judah. Two-thirds through the documentary they then claim that race doesn't matter and that by using DNA testing it shows that everyone on the planet is mixed in some form or fashion..

These ass clowns take a whole new slant to whacked out bullshit.. They do a botched job of explaining who the Jews are and why they aren't the chosen people, and then they replace the Jews with the Judeo Christian Universalists as the Chosen People of God.. Yes it's the morons that believe all races are included in the new covenant..

Link below to watch this tripe..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
fistofyahweh

Re: Marching to Zion from Steve Anderson & Tex Marrs..

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 18, 2015 9:12 am

I never understood the fascination a lot of Identity Christians have for Texe Marrs. And from what I understand, he his not even White, but brags about being a Redskin.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Sun May 24, 2015 6:59 am

The ending was difficult to watch, as he went on and on about how we are all 'mixed' and then took a DNA test which proved (LOL) that he is a nigger and a kike.
He was faithless, he could not believe that God would preserve His people.

He gets a mouth-swab and then three weeks later he is declared to have 'sub-saharan apefrican' DNA. It is surreal. I am sure snow-white would get the same results.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Mon May 25, 2015 7:01 am

wmfinck » Mon May 18, 2015 9:12 am
I never understood the fascination a lot of Identity Christians have for Texe Marrs. And from what I understand, he his not even White, but brags about being a Redskin.

I didn't know that, that he wasn't pure white.

In the early 1990s, many patriots, anti-new world order people, were listening to shortwave radios.
It was where we could get unfiltered information about conspiracies by the freesmasons and federal governments. The militia movement was growing.
Tex Marrs was one of radio programs that was revealing information the daily newspapers never would.
He has a pleasant , calm voice and makes his programs interesting.

He was "on the fence" for too many years, when talking about politics and the state of Israel and the mideast, but eventually was exposing jewry's evils.
Les

Return to Diversity or Deception?