This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Are nigger lovers getting even weirder?

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Are nigger lovers getting even weirder?

Postby Staropramen » Sun May 03, 2015 8:12 am

Last night at my job there were two White females pushing baby carriages with children around the store. The child with the blonde one appeared to be a White but perhaps not. I'm not sure. These two went back and forth for the better part of 45 minutes often getting in our way as we tried to work.

At about 11:50pm I went to the front of the store and I observed this one nigger employee running across the front end. The blonde White woman had her arms extended holding her baby and chasing the nigger :shock:. They ran back and forth until the woman caught the nigger and then she started rubbing her child's ass [diaper only] on the nigger!

WTH?

Could it be that some demented White women think niggers aren't brown enough and don't smell bad enough so they now want to smear poop on them when they catch them?

Was she rubbing the child on the nigger for some sick good-luck mojo?

WTH?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Are nigger lovers getting even weirder?

Postby Kentucky » Sun May 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Maybe she was a tare-jew, who after all have a propensity towards scatological activity.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Catherine » Sat May 09, 2015 11:30 pm

I was on an elevator today going up to visit a 89 year old lady in the hospital, my neighbor was with me and two white grandma looking ladies came on board and one was carrying a half negroid baby in her arms. My neighbor gooed and gawed all over the negroid kid saying how beautiful it was. Two other white folks were also on the elevator and none of us three said a word. It sickened me that she fell for the hype. My son also was dating a gal who told me that mixed babies were the cutest, and yes, I came down hard and said nothing was as beautiful as a pure white baby. She got my message quick and started saying, "oh, I know..."

This 'mixed' is gorgeous BS sickens me. I'll never tell someone there mud baby is beautiful~
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby Nayto » Sun May 10, 2015 3:35 am

Catherine wrote:This 'mixed' is gorgeous BS sickens me. I'll never tell someone there mud baby is beautiful~

There was a study done on Cape Town University campus here in South Africa which by way of surveys tried to measure which was the most beautiful race as seen by each race subjectively and respectively.

The White race was voted most beautiful, even by other races. Surprise surprise.

For the record we have an "ethnic group" here called "coloureds" who are basically a mix of mostly White and black with a bit of Malaysian in there. There you have your "mixed" category that no one thought was more beautiful than Whites.

I just think people are brainwashed into thinking they are beautiful because they think it's the in thing to do. They are double minded of course.

Oh, as a quick epilogue to the story, the study was branded as bigoted and racist, LOL!
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sun May 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Jesse Jackson's claim to fame was the soundbyte "Black Is Beautiful" and the mantra "I am somebody." I don't know who came up with the latest phrase "Black Lives Matter," but apparently other blacks shooting their own haven't gotten the memo yet. :lol:

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Diversity or Deception?