This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Woman repeating WN mantras is halfway "there"

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Woman repeating WN mantras is halfway "there"

Postby wmfinck » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:45 am

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Woman repeating WN mantras is halfway "there"

Postby Kentucky » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:02 pm

All logical soundbytes, but it's not that White genocide is justified by our enemies, rather divine judgment is the consequences of sin. O brother (and sisters) where art thou God? If we do not learn the mistakes of history, we are bound to repeat them. This whole idea of "White Genocide" has been floating around for years and I've never just given it full credence, because if our race were wiped out, then much of Scripture would be nonsensical. I'm currently working on a new message dealing with this subject. It might be something we could address in a forthcoming Christogenea podcast Bill; that White Genocide can only be understood from a Christian Identity perspective.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:29 am

It might as well be David Duke speaking. I certainly don't enjoy spurning the good, racial intentions of a well-meaning young woman, but without the true message of Scripture she is in fact nowhere there. White Nationalism has taught us that.

Being half-way there can only retrospectively be true if WN was a necessary stepping stone to the truth, as is the case with a lot of us. It was a stepping stone for those who had the grace of God to not be bound by notions of group think and political correctness. For all others it is an unfortunate psychological snare.

I wonder how she feels about White's being "White enough", and if racial purity is necessary for our preservation.

In spite of the above, it still somehow manages to lift my spirits a little to see it. If only people like this weren't subject to the blunder of being half way there, and all the way backwards.
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:24 am

Well, this is the sort of conversation I hoped would come when I posted the video.

Are WNs playing "victim" with their mantras? That is how it seems to me. That makes them no better than the "genocided" redskins and "oppressed" niggers. Therefore David Duke is only Al Sharpton in whiteface.

On the other hand, I say "halfway there" because there is at least a realization that there is a problem. So they are further along than the Judeo-Xtians who think everything is wonderful and that we all need a nigger within reach as the cure for poverty and the way to world peace.

Of course, we in Christian Identity understand that repentance from sin and returning to Christ is the only cure for our race. So the gap to the other half of the equation is a long jump for most of them. We need to confront them with that.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 am

I disagree that WNs are "half way there". Some folks that are "half way there" happen to be WNs but that's not the same thing. White Nationalism is a rabbit hole that godless Whites very much enjoy living in. They would much rather drink beer with "pastor" Manning and "brother" Nathaniel than give us the time of day.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Staropramen wrote:I disagree that WNs are "half way there". Some folks that are "half way there" happen to be WNs but that's not the same thing. White Nationalism is a rabbit hole that godless Whites very much enjoy living in. They would much rather drink beer with "pastor" Manning and "brother" Nathaniel than give us the time of day.

I guess that begs the question: where is half way? Half measures or lukewarmness won't get us very far. "There," generally speaking, is somewhere between having a racial consciousness, but not knowing your true racial identity. Without the key to who we are, we remain in a dark closet and are not much different than the blind. And if one has a racial consciousness, but hasn't a clue about their racial heritage, then they might as well be color blind and next to useless (being that they evolved from a pool of slime). This is amplified with their most often raised concern over the other races when they are introduced to CI. What about salvation for the negro or some other subhuman biped? In the 1980's the political mantra began with "we are equal, but separate" among so called White Nationalists. Duke carried this theme with the constant denial that we are White Supremacist (obviously not being familiar with Deut. 7:6), which can only leave us with two alternatives: that we are equal (with non-whites) or that we are inferior. That kind of thinking, can only lead our race into the morass of inclusion, whereby Christian Identity vehemently advocates exclusion. It is a type of political correctness in contradistinction to biblical correctness.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Kentucky wrote:I guess that begs the question: where is half way? Half measures or lukewarmness won't get us very far.

Indeed! Revelation 3:16 comes to mind.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Nayto: During Apartheid the South African and Rhodesian governments tried to help and elevate the niggers as best they could. Do you think that in part contributed to the downfall of White rule? Do you think that those governments would still exist if they had just left the niggers to their evil ways and focused more on self defense both physical and spiritual?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:57 am

"White people deserve a place in this world too, we are all human" type approach.
An appeal to the idols of babylon in my opinion.

Then you have WN/NS who have a plan and a movement. They put their faith in their own hands and ignore any challenges they cannot answer. This time their own mind is the idol that they fall before. An idol propped-up with lies.

Our ancient ancestors appealed to Egypt, and to wood and stone. To things they could understand and manipulate, to the things of this world.

So this girl, maybe 33% there. WN/NS perhaps 50% there ...but really I am leaning to an all or nothing view. And I agree with Staropramen's first post.

Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

"They have healed the brokenness of My people superficially, Saying, 'Peace, peace,' But there is no peace.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:30 am

I said in my original post that this woman was "halfway there" because there are two basic components necessary to solving a problem: recognition and resolution.

Denominational Christians "believe in Jesus", but for them there is no problem, and the "Jesus" they believe in is an idol because it is certainly not the Jesus of Scripture.

White Nationalists such as the woman in the video recognize some sort of problem, although the real problem is not what they think. They only see the result of the problem as a problem, and do not truly understand the cause of the problem. So maybe Joe is right by reducing halfway to a third, LOL, Mark responded by more correctly stating the cause of the problem.

When I was in prison, for over 10 years I evangelized CI one way or another to nearly every White man I met. I had much success with the later group, who were more like this woman: people who were not church-goers and who recognized that something was disenfranchising Whites.

I had incredibly little success with the Judaized denominationalists, who were absolutely brain-washed. Even if they claimed to "believe in Jesus" they only believed in their version of the Jesus of the Sermon on the Mount, and not at all in the Jesus of Revelation chapters 2 or 19. So they really worship an idol.

But our challenge is not to argue over degrees of awakening, and we here in this forum should all understand that "WNism" is really a rabbit hole, as Staro has belabored.

Rather, our challenge is to find ways to bridge the gap from problem recognition to communicating a proper problem identification which we all know is the only way that leads to ultimate resolution.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Next

Return to Diversity or Deception?