This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Woman repeating WN mantras is halfway "there"

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Woman repeating WN mantras is halfway "there"

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:37 pm

wmfinck wrote:But our challenge is not to argue over degrees of awakening

Agreed, everybody is awake to one degree or another, albeit spiritually comatose for some. The real challenge is the degrees to which our people carry that awakening. In other words, "walking the walk." Which begs the question: what is walking the walk 100%?

Rather, our challenge is to find ways to bridge the gap from problem recognition to communicating a proper problem identification which we all know is the only way that leads to ultimate resolution.

Ideally, Christian Identity is in the business of identifying things. We should be aware of those elements that are distractions and just tickle the ears of the listeners. That's why I will never call myself anything other than an Identity Christian. Years ago (1988), Pete Peters and a group of 15 men came up with a document called the Remnant Resolves, which was an understanding of the problems facing us at that time and now for that matter. Each problem was concisely dissected and resolved with God's Word/Law. It was a worthy document. However, it got bogged down because of Peter's "Plan of Action," which was to file the Resolves in every county courthouse in America. I went to my own county and tried, but was not as successful as others, because the clerk told me it would cost $90 and additional charges for each page; at the time I was the proverbial starving artist. It's failure overall suggests that it was not God's plan for the ages. After all, once the document was filed, it would then just collect dust. Had Peters had the presence of mind, he would have taken this document to awaken those in slumber and then once awakened, could initiate a life of resolves, beginning with self government, to walk the walk, learning and improving our way to the Kingdom. Without the racial message of the Gospels, we are as dead as that lovely lady in the OP. That's why it is important, nay imperative, to plant the seeds of Christian Identity and set the example with our Christian walk.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:41 pm

I stated that the cause of the problem is idolatry, as in the past. I described the different ways idolatry had led different groups to error. Essentially they put their faith in the wrong place.

I think it is either with Him or in the cult, and even then, none of us are perfect in our walk.

I suppose some are asking questions, and some already think they have the answers. They are still idolators/cult-members, but at-least those who ask questions are humble. That is my two degrees, if I have to have an opinion. But I prefer the simpler distinction.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:32 am

I didn't mean to stifle conversation, I just wanted to clarify what I meant.
I hope everyone still feels welcome to share their understanding or critique.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:20 pm

Staropramen wrote:Nayto: During Apartheid the South African and Rhodesian governments tried to help and elevate the niggers as best they could. Do you think that in part contributed to the downfall of White rule? Do you think that those governments would still exist if they had just left the niggers to their evil ways and focused more on self defense both physical and spiritual?

Absolutely. Niggers were still allowed into White areas, albeit with passes. Further than that, we know any policy that falls even an inch short of extermination falls short of God's ways.

Unfortunately the governments at the time were just as double minded as WN is today and is just another example of a failure of that system. That idea of geographically separated co-existence is a joke.

It was basically government theology that Ham was made black and cursed to serve his brothers, the White men. But hey! Didn't you know the niggers are still involved in the covenant? This was pushed a lot in churches around then.

South Africans just didn't have the spiritual armour with which to deflect the arrows of the enemy and neither does WN or the OP.

wmfinck wrote:Rather, our challenge is to find ways to bridge the gap from problem recognition to communicating a proper problem identification which we all know is the only way that leads to ultimate resolution.

Right. It's much easier to get to someone if they at least recognize that there is a problem.

It possibly implies that things need to get considerably worse in order for the problem to be force down most people's throats that they may in turn find a solution. The stories of the judges in ancient Israel comes to mind.
Nayto

Postby Heather » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:56 pm

wmfinck wrote:I said in my original post that this woman was "halfway there" because there are two basic components necessary to solving a problem: recognition and resolution.

Denominational Christians "believe in Jesus", but for them there is no problem, and the "Jesus" they believe in is an idol because it is certainly not the Jesus of Scripture.

White Nationalists such as the woman in the video recognize some sort of problem, although the real problem is not what they think. They only see the result of the problem as a problem, and do not truly understand the cause of the problem. So maybe Joe is right by reducing halfway to a third, LOL, Mark responded by more correctly stating the cause of the problem.

When I was in prison, for over 10 years I evangelized CI one way or another to nearly every White man I met. I had much success with the later group, who were more like this woman: people who were not church-goers and who recognized that something was disenfranchising Whites.

I had incredibly little success with the Judaized denominationalists, who were absolutely brain-washed. Even if they claimed to "believe in Jesus" they only believed in their version of the Jesus of the Sermon on the Mount, and not at all in the Jesus of Revelation chapters 2 or 19. So they really worship an idol.

But our challenge is not to argue over degrees of awakening, and we here in this forum should all understand that "WNism" is really a rabbit hole, as Staro has belabored.

Rather, our challenge is to find ways to bridge the gap from problem recognition to communicating a proper problem identification which we all know is the only way that leads to ultimate resolution.

This is sadly all too true. Getting brainwashed Zionist christians seems more difficult than someone who is new to Christianity and can "get" that the only explanation for our problems is in CI. I don't consider christians who believe in a fake jew loving Jesus who came for fake reasons to abolish His law as really any better than a pagan who believes in Odin. All our white brothers and sisters have the capacity to know the truth, and even becoming racially aware could be one of our Father's steps to spiritually awaken His children to stop clinging to the one that smote them. WN have it wrong, thinking their could be another reich, but as you've said, there's no new Hitler but Yashua.
Heather

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Heather wrote:Getting brainwashed Zionist christians seems more difficult than someone who is new to Christianity and can "get" that the only explanation for our problems is in CI. I don't consider christians who believe in a fake jew loving Jesus who came for fake reasons to abolish His law as really any better than a pagan who believes in Odin. All our white brothers and sisters have the capacity to know the truth, and even becoming racially aware could be one of our Father's steps to spiritually awaken His children to stop clinging to the one that smote them. WN have it wrong, thinking their could be another reich, but as you've said, there's no new Hitler but Yashua.

This is so very true. The problem is, "believers" who know the scripture without understanding it are in a false operating paradigm. I recently met a fellow kinsman who homeschools his kids, eats off his own land, and pretty well runs a tight ship. He told me about his church he goes to. I told him that I had a falling out with organized religion a few years ago and he inquired about why... so I let him have it.

I explained to him that Christians today don't understand history first and foremost. They don't understand the Biblical history, much less the truth about secular history. I detailed it for him beyond that... but even after I explained to him about why I reject universalism, he still comes back with "Yes, but I think it was opened to Gentiles." And I said, "Well, hold on here... are you following me?" Then I tried to go back and re-explain what the definitive of the words Yahudim and Ioudaios meant at the times they were written... and it just wasn't clicking with him.

I think that perhaps what is needed is for someone to actually create an audio/visual version of CI's covenant theology and walk people through what happened so they can see it. I don't know... perhaps having a pie with 12 pieces (or maybe 13, depending on how you want to look at Ephraim/Manasseh - the house of Joseph). Then removing ten pieces for the "Ten Northern Tribes" - although this is somewhat problematic as well, because Simeon was technically further south than Judah if memory serves me correctly. Anyway, then, describe what happens in 745-721 BC, with the carrying away of different tribes, then all that remains is portions of three slices (Levi, Judah, Benjamin), and how these people become known as the original "Jews" (Judahites) in our English Bibles - and why it was the southern Kingdom that changed their national name from Israelite to Judahite (because the name of Israel belonged to Ephraim and Manasseh, the chief tribes of the northern kingdom, Genesis 48?? Jacob Israel says: "Let my name be upon them"). I think that Audio-Visual aids are important because so many people today lack the attention span to sit and read, and more than that, they lack the ability to have conceptualized thought, so you have to use aids to teach. That just goes to show the degeneracy of our people who have been completely brainwashed by the system all about them. They are mentally flatlined.
MichaelAllen

Postby Nayto » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 am

MichaelAllen, I really like that idea. In my profession pictures and diagrams are powerful tools in achieving understanding and consensus. Why not apply it to Scripture as well?
Nayto

Postby Joe » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:56 am

Yes, I like the idea too. I am collecting the Biblical Heritage series because it does walk people through Covenant theology slowly. Because I am not good at speaking to most people, I want those as an aid to show people.

A series based on those books would probably help a lot of people. I really think those books could be the basis of it.
Joe

Previous

Return to Diversity or Deception?