This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Sweden’s Far-Left gangs

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Sweden’s Far-Left gangs

Postby CCCnews » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Okay, so fags, jews and niggers are on the left, and they are stepping up the violence in Sweden. Seems like "anti-fa" groups everywhere are composed primarily of fags, jews and niggers. Surely Sodom and Gomorrha will not inherit the earth.

CCCnews

Re: Sweden’s Far-Left gangs

Postby Michael » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Thats for sure positions on both sides in Europe are becoming more distinct and hardening, as the reality of living with masses of non-whites hits home. The non-whites norms of social behaviour are at clear odds with the traditionally accepted moral and ethical norms of Europeans. Of course historically the Cultural Marxists are violent to the core (Bolshevik killings of 10s of millions of white christian Russians, Ukrainians, Belorussians, and kindred folk in Eastern Europe). Cultural Marxists seek to enforce liberalism, ie, Totalitarian Liberalism.

The worst part of course is that the liberal Cultural Marxists of the 70s - 90s who created all this have led easy and happy lives, and it is the following generations that have to deal with the mess they created.

The more the non-whites destroy Europe, the more support for traditional nationalist positions will develop.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:40 pm

That video, and others like it are pure propaganda to make antifa seem alot more dangerous than they actually are.

We have the power to tread on serpents and scorpions, check.
Thousands shall fall by our right hand and no harm will come to us, check.
However, FEAR blocks our access to this power and the kikes know this.

Recently from several blocks away I observed a nigger approach an ATM. About one block away I then saw a White woman pull up, get out of her car and approach the adjacent ATM. This nigger started immediately speaking to this woman and looking her up and down like he wanted to rape her. So I stopped right there and observed the situation until the woman was safely back in her vehicle and on her way. The nigger knew exactly why I stopped and became agitated. But it never said a word nor did I. I didn't have to. A simple, quiet demonstration of the willingness to get involved while 100,000 volts of Holy Spirit surge through your veins is enough. The kikes use fear tactics to short circuit the Holy Spirit in our lives. We must develop spiritually to the point where any potentially fear-inducing circumstances are seen only as an opportunity for a great manifestation of Yahweh's power.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Btw, if a devil does speak my favorite response to "you got a problem?" is "I have lots of problems. Which one are you interested in?"
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Diversity or Deception?