This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Niggers Dumb and Hateful

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Niggers Dumb and Hateful

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:39 am

Hey Staropramen
I wonder if you have you come across or had encounters with these tailless-apes in New-York?

'Tailless' is spelled with two 'l's' ..My spell-check had an entry for 'tailless-apes' lol.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Joe wrote:Hey Staropramen
I wonder if you have you come across or had encounters with these tailless-apes in New-York?

'Tailless' is spelled with two 'l's' ..My spell-check had an entry for 'tailless-apes' lol.

I've only seen them in Manhattan in Times Square and that was years ago.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:28 pm

I think niggers only have a sense of "community" once they "partay" or have someone finally get tired of them.Then they mob together much like Planet of the Apes.

Having just seen the Hollywood trailer for "straight outa compton", it becomes clear its more a study of how niggers would by nature never let themselves develop....because each of them thinks they are a "King" and that no one else is more special or noteworthy than each of them, and they're liable to tear down any "progress" made by another.[mimicking Caucasians]
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Previous

Return to Diversity or Deception?