This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Michelle Obama can REACH the top shelf.

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Michelle Obama can REACH the top shelf.

Postby wmfinck » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:51 am

But the negress (negro?) will never BE top shelf.

Geez, I get asked all the time to reach things on the top shelf for short people in the supermarket.

Maybe next time rather than happily complying, I should reply something like "Do I look like dat niggah in da white house?"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/michelle-obama-i-was-asked-take-something-shelf-target_821756.html:

Michelle Obama: I Was Asked to Take Something Off a Shelf at Target

8:40 AM, Dec 17, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

The Obamas talked with People magazine about dealing with their "own racist experiences," as the magazine described.

Michelle Obama told one story that recently took place, even as she was first lady of the United States.

"I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn't see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn't anything new," Michelle Obama, who is 5'11", said.

She also said that her husband, Barack Obama, was asked to get coffee when he was wearing a tux. "He was wearing a tuxedo at a black-tie dinner, and somebody asked him to get coffee," she told People.

The president told his own experiences. "There's no black male my age, who's a professional, who hasn't come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn't hand them their car keys," Obama told the magazine.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Michelle Obama can REACH the top shelf.

Postby Catherine » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:02 pm

She's just angry that the people in the store didn't fall all over her highly publicized trip. I'm not even tall and I've had many people ask me to help them reach something, or ask me where something is and so on. And, I've asked others the same thing. This article of theirs was an insult to the working class people, she said she was treated, "like the help"..

Oh My God. Treated like the HELP? As if the help was just so beneath her? Doesn't she know the people in government are PUBLIC SERVANTS?

She slapped the poor and working class with her words. I hate them both.

Cathy
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby Rogue » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Catherine wrote:She's just angry that the people in the store didn't fall all over her highly publicized trip. I'm not even tall and I've had many people ask me to help them reach something, or ask me where something is and so on. And, I've asked others the same thing. This article of theirs was an insult to the working class people, she said she was treated, "like the help"..

Oh My God. Treated like the HELP? As if the help was just so beneath her? Doesn't she know the people in government are PUBLIC SERVANTS?

She slapped the poor and working class with her words. I hate them both.
Cathy

Good point, very well said.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby Fenwick » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:58 pm

This whole "First Lady" this is such rubbish anyway. As if you're important just for being married to someone important. It's not an elected office, it should hold no authority or reverence.

Cherie Blair tried to pull that stunt here, and everyone just thought she was a nobody leeching off her husband's glory. Especially when you try to create a "first lady" whist simultaneously having a woman as our head of state...
Fenwick

Postby brucebohn » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:11 pm

First Lady? Commander in Chief?
What we have is Judgement from God, that we shall suffer
the humiliation of watching the final nails in the coffin of
white western Christianity, being driven by this Nubian Jew
and his partner in crime , female dog spouse, who of course
read the script as it is written for them.. With a combination
of voter fraud, Beast worshipping white liberals and the
Providence of God , we must now be subjected to
dictatorial executive orders, and hardly a peep is heard.
These Beast's, being "twice dead", have a date with destiny
and their fate is sealed....

Jacob's Welcome Wagon / Free pick up and disposal..
Attachments
IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg (112.67 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby mchawe » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:08 am

Michelle Obama is a ?????????? Could be. Nothing really surprises me. Don't waste your time or pollute yourselves with the sight of such disgusting "people" by watching the whole video. The first 3 minutes alone are enough to send you to a close up inspection of your toilet bowl!
mchawe

Return to Diversity or Deception?