This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Barbie's New Pet

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Barbie's New Pet

Postby Nayto » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:32 am

I've been in a somewhat similar situation to you Aechos. Hang in there and read Sirach chapter 2 as encouragement.

Remember that you are your parent's flesh and blood. Their hearts are probably softer towards you than you might think.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:28 am

Nayto wrote:Remember that you are your parent's flesh and blood. Their hearts are probably softer towards you than you might think.

I'm not so sure about that concept in the general sense. My mom wrote me off because of lies that my antichrist brother concocted. She hasn't spoken to me in three years. Not that it even surprised me. I've always known that the soap opera characters were her real family. When I was a kid she used to tie me to a tree outside so I couldn't get away while she watched TV inside.

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke chapter 12.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Staropramen wrote:I'm not so sure about that concept in the general sense. My mom wrote me off because of lies that my antichrist brother concocted. She hasn't spoken to me in three years. Not that it even surprised me. I've always known that the soap opera characters were her real family. When I was a kid she used to tie me to a tree outside so I couldn't get away while she watched TV inside.

I suppose everyone has different experiences. Probably on average it is safe to say there is some kind of connection there between most White children and parents. In my opinion the relationship between children and parents is worth saving if at all possible. If not possible we can rest assured we have a Father in heaven and that yes, given Luke 12, sometimes it is inevitable.
Nayto

Postby Nayto » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:20 am

Upon thinking on it further, while I believe what I said is true, in this case I don't think it's relevant. It wouldn't be for me anyway, as I couldn't see a continued relationship with my parents if they harboured a mongrel. When my brother mentioned he wanted to adopt a chink I told him he'd never see me again. Same goes for any family member.
Nayto

Postby Aechos » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:28 am

Joe wrote:I think Yahweh may already be leading you out of that. He does not lead us astray. I don't know what your skills are or how you could take advantage of those. But I think Yahweh has a purpose in every stage of our lives, that we may not see ourselves. We always learn something, we always have what we need. We just have to continue to seek Him.

Stay strong.

I find it incredible that your parents prefer the beast over their own blood. They care more about their reputation than their son. They care more for a beast than the morality of the Bible.

Joe, I believe you are correct. Yahweh is in total control of our lives even when everything seems to be falling to pieces. I will remain focused on Him no matter where I go or what I end up doing.

As far as my skills are concerned, my skills in personal training are probably the most viable. I was trying to land a job in sales in multiple firms but with no success. I've been praying for direction and for a calling for quite some time and I believe the answer is in the health and fitness field. That is where my expertise and worldly passion lies.

My parents view the beast as one of their own. They believe they did God a service by adopting it. When I try to explain the exclusivity of Scripture they tell me that my world view is too narrow, my interpretation is wrong, so many learned theologians can't be wrong, the Bible is unreliable, Jesus loves everyone, hate is evil, etc.

They do not understand biblical morality and feel neither shame nor guilt because they are blind.

Staro, I'm sorry to hear about the rough relationship with your family. Perhaps one day your mother will realize what she sacrificed for vanity.

Nayto wrote:I've been in a somewhat similar situation to you Aechos. Hang in there and read Sirach chapter 2 as encouragement.

Remember that you are your parent's flesh and blood. Their hearts are probably softer towards you than you might think.

Thanks Nayto, I just gave it a read and found it quite timely and inspirational.

Nayto wrote:Remember that you are your parent's flesh and blood. Their hearts are probably softer towards you than you might think.

This is true. They are willing to help me start out on my own though they keep deluding themselves with the idea that I will eventually change and accept the mongol as my kin and let her visit me wherever I end up going.

Nayto wrote:Upon thinking on it further, while I believe what I said is true, in this case I don't think it's relevant. It wouldn't be for me anyway, as I couldn't see a continued relationship with my parents if they harboured a mongrel.

I know it would just turn sour if I tried to continue a relationship with them in the future. What I hate most though is that they claim it was because of me that they adopted a chink since I apparently said we should save a child after being forced by them to watch a pro-adoption propaganda film at the age of 11.

I repent of whatever involvement I had in the process.
Aechos

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:37 am

Sirach is great, Nayto has mentioned it a couple times. It always has sound wisdom.

Aechos said
I've been praying for direction and for a calling for quite some time and I believe the answer is in the health and fitness field.

That is a profession where you could really help other people and use your sales skills to interact with people. I am a funny guy, I couldn't do that job because whenever I see a non-white I am absolutely repulsed, rude and intolerant. I was banned from a store because of this. I know some brothers have to work around them. But it is not in my nature to feign politeness.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Aechos » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:06 am

Joe wrote:Sirach is great, Nayto has mentioned it a couple times. It always has sound wisdom.

Truly. I need to pick up a physical copy sometime.

Joe wrote:That is a profession where you could really help other people and use your sales skills to interact with people.

That's what I hope to do. Eventually I'd get to the point where I could choose my clients so I could then avoid working with the beasts.

Joe wrote: I couldn't do that job because whenever I see a non-white I am absolutely repulsed, rude and intolerant.

I avoid interacting with them at all costs. When I am forced to speak with them, none of them can detect my hatred for them, or at least I don't think they can. I'd love to make my feelings known but I'm sure the results would be less than desirable. So when I have to speak to the beasts I speak curtly and say things that discourage them from speaking to me again. For example, this curry-muncher who was trying to befriend me asked me why I don't compete in physique shows. I told him that I didn't feel comfortable getting a spray tan (a necessity for shows) because I don't want to be dark. He never spoke to me again lol.

Anyway, I'll post a quick update once I'm free of my current situation.
Aechos

Postby Nayto » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:43 am

If only my mongrel colleagues knew I'd just as quickly shoot them in the face as greet them in the morning, LOL. Despite being in contact with them daily, it is never not a painful chore remain civil.

Some people in their interactions with mongrels are subject to a pretentious "niceness" and start to rationalize that mongrels are okay. Cognitive dissonance at its worst.
Nayto

Postby Aechos » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:13 am

Just thought I'd update this thread...

Yahweh has been truly merciful to me despite my faltering faith. I spent the last few months in a state of borderline despair, unable to escape the situation I was in. Still, I held on to the fragment of hope that Yahweh would deliver me, though I sometimes wondered if it was His will that I remain in the same household with that mongrel as punishment or as a test.

Well, to make the story short, I decided to pursue graduate school after receiving job rejection upon job rejection. I have since enrolled in an MBA program and I have moved to a predominately white region (~90% White) in the northwest. I am absolutely elated to be away from that mongrel and the multicultural cesspit of a city that Dallas has become. It feels like a great burden has been lifted off my spirit.

My parents are still bothered that I ignore the mongrel and treat it as if it doesn't exist (I wish it didn't), though not nearly to the same degree as when they first were made aware of my beliefs. I sincerely hope they will see that the mongrel neither respects nor loves them. The disrespect it shows towards them is so blatant you would think they're willfully disregarding it. Better yet, I hope that they realize how bizarre and unnatural it is for them to raise a mongrel as their own child.

My parents' relationship has grown increasingly strained with each year and it all started when they brought the beast home. I have recently come to fully grasp the gravity of their actions and how it has not only tarnished our family but also slowly dissolved it. What was once a beautiful, godly thing is now a discordant mess.

I still love my family deeply and it is heart rending to see how it has eroded and continues to erode. I pray that Yahweh destroys the mongrel that is dividing my family and I pray that He opens the eyes of my parents.

Ultimately, Yahweh truly did deliver me according to His own schedule. He always is faithful to His own. May His Name be praised!
Aechos

Postby Gaius » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:37 am

Aechos wrote: Yahweh truly did deliver me according to His own schedule. He always is faithful to His own. May His Name be praised!

Amen to that.
Thank you for this witness, Aechos, and to others contributing.
As one who now officially "elderly" (LOL ... 71 y.o. ...), it's rather disturbing to read that your parents actually put the blame for their own actions on their eleven y.o. son ....

Aechos wrote: ... they claim it was because of me that they adopted a chink since I apparently said we should save a child after being forced by them to watch a pro-adoption propaganda film at the age of 11.

As you report earlier, this situation is now rebounding in their faces with the alienation of their son and an adoptee who regards them with distain, the collapse of a family ...

Their blaming you for their own irresponsibility is very reprehensible, as Joe said.
I intend to pray that YHWH God would open their eyes to what THEY have done, and their own urgent need for His mercy. Perhaps there is some way they could view this thread ?
May our Father continue to bless you, Aechos, and all contributors here. (Ephesians 1 v 3)
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

PreviousNext

Return to Diversity or Deception?