This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Barbie's New Pet

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Barbie's New Pet

Postby Aechos » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:20 am

Thanks for explaining the situation with Xile. I thought it was odd that he seemingly disappeared and I feared that he regressed to churchianity. I'm glad to hear that this is not the case. Still, it seems he lashed out for such a trivial reason (a request to show respect). However, it is not exactly my place to discuss it.

Lang, My parents thought they raised me according to the way of the Lord. For them, this meant taking me to church every Sunday to absorb whatever the preacher said. They will never try to attack me with scripture, excluding John 3:16, because they never read the bible. They say I am wrong. Why? They say they don't know but they know that I'm wrong lol. To me, honoring your parents as an adult also means honoring the family name and not doing anything to defile it. Speaking of which, it disgusts me that the beast now shares my last name which was strictly an Anglo-Saxon name until now.

Also, I suppose it would be easy to leave most of your family if you dislike them. In a way, I envy you. I really like my entire family and I am fairly close to most of them. I wish it could remain that way but I can no longer tolerate their desire to promote and wallow in the same sins that resulted in the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities.

Kentucky wrote:Our forum is especially enjoyable and edifying, not having to lock horns with unreasonable adversaries; and the highest caliber of intellect dealing with subjects of mutual interest. My heartfelt thanks to the participating members of our forum.

Thankfully, membership to this forum is by invitation only. One can only imagine the flood of posts from jews, beasts, and judeochristians if it were open to the everyone. Christ has called each of us to a higher level of understanding and it is only fitting that we, being like-minded, gather together. Even though I am relatively new here, I am deeply thankful for this forum and all its members.
Aechos

Postby Nayto » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Sad to see that conversation. I don't understand what possesses people to act that way. What does Scripture say? A fool rejects council. We can only hope for his sake that some of the conversation here stuck with him for the good.

Who would have thought a bunch of evil, exterminationist racists could turn out to be such reasonable and amicable people?
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Nayto wrote:Who would have thought a bunch of evil, exterminationist racists could turn out to be such reasonable and amicable people?

Ain't it the truth, brother!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Aechos may think I was severe, but when someone comes along and makes 80 or 90 posts here his first week or two, practically demanding answers, and then gets obnoxious with one of our members - especially a rather mild-tempered elder - then he has to go, if for no other reason than because he simply does not display the temperment worthy of our Christian communion.

On the other hand, someone making as many posts as he did in so short a time usually has an agenda. I am not saying this is necessarily the case with Xile, but it is frequently my experience. And often he had, or already thought he had, the answers to his own inquiries. He was zigging when he should have been zagging, or talking when he should have been listening.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Aechos » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:40 pm

No, I completely understand. Though I understand where his anger was coming from, it was quite inappropriate to show contempt for an elder (and all elders for that matter). Anger should be reserved for the enemies of Yahweh not brethren.

I think he was looking for quick validation to substantiate his hatred for nonwhites. True understanding cannot be gained by demanding answers. Besides, all the questions he had asked were already answered on Christogenea and its affiliated websites. I believe he was, or still is, in a confused place in his life and he is grasping for something to believe in because he realizes what he was taught in church doesn't add up. Since he apparently lacks the initiative to seek out the answers himself and to prove all things, he is destined to be swayed by all sorts of teachings due to a lack of a proper foundation. The parable of the sower comes to mind.
Aechos

Postby Aechos » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Just wanted to post an update.

My parents have finally realized after a few months of denial that I despise what they have done and that I have no love for their mongol. They are furious. I believe I will be evicted this week, if not tonight.

I just graduated over a month ago and have been applying for jobs ever since. It seems like Yahweh has been preventing me from working for the jew since all my father's inside connections into the jewish corporate world have failed despite my academic record (graduated cum laude and a year early). However, it could just be due to affirmative action. I never had any interest in the corporate world anyway.

I yearn for clear-cut direction and the window for making a decision is coming to close. I plan to fall back on my personal fitness training certification but if that fails I am considering joining the army or possibly working as a ranch hand. I want to follow Yahweh's Will for me and to avoid the Babylonian system as much as possible but I'm at a loss as to what I should do.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or input on my situation.

*edit* I should mention that I have already been removed from my parents will so I am no longer legally bound to the beast. Praise Yahweh
Aechos

Postby Acrimonious » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:20 pm

I'm back in school now, as I've decided to remove myself from the medical field, but if there is any way I can help, I will. I'll keep the situation in prayer.

Maybe you'll see some repentant, prodigal parents in a decade or so. We can hope :)
Acrimonious

Postby Staropramen » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Aechos wrote:.....but if that fails I am considering joining the army or possibly working as a ranch hand.

I strongly advise against joining the military. Do you really want to shoulder a weapon for the devil? I can understand the usefulness of learning how to be a soldier but it's probably better to study martial arts privately than join satan's army. Just my 2 cents. Stay strong and keep your head up. You're in my prayers.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Aechos » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:29 am

Acrimonious wrote: but if there is any way I can help, I will. I'll keep the situation in prayer.

Maybe you'll see some repentant, prodigal parents in a decade or so. We can hope :)

I greatly appreciate the offer Acrimonious. However, I believe that prayer alone is enough.

That's quite hard to believe since they are as blind as can be but then again with Christ anything is possible.

Staropramen wrote: I strongly advise against joining the military. Do you really want to shoulder a weapon for the devil?

You're right. I despise the idea of fighting for the jews just as much as I despise the thought of working for them. I was only considering it as a last resort option. I doubt it will ever come to that point anyway.

On a side note, at least the war today, despite being designed to fulfill the jews' desire in the middle east while also dwindling our numbers, is not a war between brothers like the wars of the early 20th century.

Thank you for your prayers Staro. I have faith that Yahweh will deliver me soon.
Aechos

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:44 am

I think Yahweh may already be leading you out of that. He does not lead us astray. I don't know what your skills are or how you could take advantage of those. But I think Yahweh has a purpose in every stage of our lives, that we may not see ourselves. We always learn something, we always have what we need. We just have to continue to seek Him.

Stay strong.

I find it incredible that your parents prefer the beast over their own blood. They care more about their reputation than their son. They care more for a beast than the morality of the Bible.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Diversity or Deception?