This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Barbie's New Pet

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Barbie's New Pet

Postby Aechos » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:34 am

Joe,
I would like to think that Yahweh is merely using my parents as a means to punish them and Israel as a whole. Hopefully it will also serve to awaken them to the racial issue but I doubt it. They believe they have done a great deed by giving it a life here. I would much rather live in the midst of the heathens in say Japan than to live with one in my household.

Nayto,
Thank you for your prayers. You speak the truth. Money is meaningless if you have to cross God's Law and your own conscience to obtain it. I eagerly await the day of Christ's return and the destruction of His enemies. It is my main source of hope. This situation seems to be heating up as my parents finally caught on, after months, to the fact that I've been avoiding and ignoring the beast. Hopefully Yahweh will deliver me swiftly.

Lang,
That verse fits the situation exactly. I remember reading it years ago and thinking it was awful. Now I'm actually living it. I'm also reminded of the Commandment to honor your father and mother which is hard to do when they dishonor themselves. I'm sure it will appear to a judeo-christian that I am dishonoring my parents when I forsake them. How was it when you separated from your family?

By the way, do you know what happened to Xile? I remember he joined a bit before I did and had a lot of the same questions as me.
Aechos

Postby Joe » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:56 am

You are honouring your father and mother, you are honouring your ancestors ...it is a shame that your parents do not.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Lang » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:52 am

Lang,
That verse fits the situation exactly. I remember reading it years ago and thinking it was awful. Now I'm actually living it. I'm also reminded of the Commandment to honor your father and mother which is hard to do when they dishonor themselves. I'm sure it will appear to a judeo-christian that I am dishonoring my parents when I forsake them.

But Bible also says: "Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord". Are your parents treating you according to the instructions of the Lord? If not, you are dismissed of obeying them. Furthermore, you're grown up, and your only way of honoring your parents is through your descendants. If someday they read this verse to you, you read again and tell them they are dishonoring your grandparents.

How was it when you separated from your family?

Honestly, easy. This separation was to save me and my mother from the rest of the family, so we live together now. For the rest of them, I could not stand them anymore, so separating was a relief. Everytime my father calls me I remember of my previous life and I feel terrible, I dont like to have any contact with him, I dont like him. As for aunts, uncles, cousins, etc, I never cared about them.

By the way, do you know what happened to Xile? I remember he joined a bit before I did and had a lot of the same questions as me.

Xile left the forum after he had an argument with Mark Downey, and never came back. I talked to him after that, through Stormfront, and he was okay, he was reliefed that there was no hell and no matter what he did he had his racial salvation. He sounded very calm and in peace. That is cool, I took about one month of discussions with him untill he joined this forum, he was a hardcore evangelical, I only miss him not being here.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby wmfinck » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:21 am

Lang wrote:Xile left the forum after he had an argument with Mark Downey, and never came back. I talked to him after that, through Stormfront, and he was okay, he was reliefed that there was no hell and no matter what he did he had his racial salvation. He sounded very calm and in peace. That is cool, I took about one month of discussions with him untill he joined this forum, he was a hardcore evangelical, I only miss him not being here.

That may be Xile's face-saving explanation of the situation, but it is not quite true.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Lang » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:31 am

wmfinck wrote:
Lang wrote:Xile left the forum after he had an argument with Mark Downey, and never came back. I talked to him after that, through Stormfront, and he was okay, he was reliefed that there was no hell and no matter what he did he had his racial salvation. He sounded very calm and in peace. That is cool, I took about one month of discussions with him untill he joined this forum, he was a hardcore evangelical, I only miss him not being here.

That may be Xile's face-saving explanation of the situation, but it is not quite true.

Oh, explain to me the situation. In that day Mark had said to me he gave Xile a 1 week off the forum or something like that, after an argument they had.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Kentucky » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Exile communicated with me in PM's and I was happy to reciprocate.
Xile wrote:Kentucky, is it ok if I call you by your first name? Listen, I just got off the phone with my dad recently and I got into an argument. I know that I should be more humble, but I just couldn't stand to hear more of that judeo-christian crap. Allow me to pull the entire argument from memory and tell me what you think.

And then he proceeded with a transcript of a verbatim conversation he had with his dad, in which I replied, "You can call me Mark. I read it all. Not everybody is going to get it. Remember to honor thy father and mother. http://kinsmanredeemer.com/SomePeopleDontGetIt.htm. Does it sound like I'm arguing with him or giving him counsel?

Xile wrote:What the hell does that even mean "honor thy father and mother"? When what they say is crap, am I supposed to just sit there like some idiot and take it? When my mother flirts with effing Arabs and Hindu bastards online, am I supposed to ignore it and be respectful?!

Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged. - Colossians 3:21 KJV

To which I replied, "First of all, you talk to your elders with respect. I'm not a psychic, knowing all the gory details of your life. If you want counsel, then park the attitude. Try again in a Christian manner."

Christian manner?

Being the boy of many thoughts - I have several choices that I could make.

1. Calm down and listen to you, even though I don't agree with your tone of voice.

2. Continue being angry and ignore you.

3. Yell at you and tell you how full of crap elders are.

4. Play along with sarcasm.

Hmm, I'm not sure which option to choose, Mark.

I told him, "I'll make it easy for you. You can take a one week vacation to think about it." I never actually moderated him, I just suggested he cool off for a week, at which point he went into voluntary exile. The point of being in Christian Identity (for me anyway) to to help our people. Some people come from dysfunctional homes and can get quite emotional. Xile didn't like what I had to say, even though I really was trying to help him... and he huffed and puffed and left never to return. We have a saying in this movement: people come and people go. When they go, we move on to people willing to listen and know how to behave themselves "in a Christian manner." Is that asking too much?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Lang » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Ok, thanks for elucidate this matter.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby wmfinck » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Well, when I was apprised of the above situation, and looked at the many posts which Xile had made here in so short a time, posts which were often impatient and demanding, I suspended his account. So Xile's exile was not exactly voluntary.

When you join a community of people such as are in this forum, you are expected to conform yourself somewhat to the customs of the community. You should not expect the community to conform to you.

That being said, we should ultimately all seek to conform ourselves to Christ, of course, which should not have to be said.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Sometimes when an elder takes a strong tone it's for own good. I became aware of Bill via November's Talkshoe program. Initially I was duped by some of November's ideas because they were in line with what I now understand to be errors in Swift and Comparet. On the SF CI forum I foolishly voiced a uninformed, negative opinion about Bill and Pastor Downey got right on me about it. How grateful I am for that!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Staropramen wrote:Sometimes when an elder takes a strong tone it's for own good. I became aware of Bill via November's Talkshoe program. Initially I was duped by some of November's ideas because they were in line with what I now understand to be errors in Swift and Comparet. On the SF CI forum I foolishly voiced a uninformed, negative opinion about Bill and Pastor Downey got right on me about it. How grateful I am for that!

Whoever is doing good work for the cause of Christian Identity is going to be attacked by false accusers. If I'm doing something unrighteous, I expect to be chastised by my betters. However, I also expect righteous due process and biblical correction. The devils don't care one bit about God's Law. When I was on Stormfront, I was considered caustic by some, but I only played the heavy when nobody else would take a stand. Of course the CI forum at SF is at "peace" now... resting in peace. I'm glad there isn't much moderation here, because most of us know how to conduct ourselves in a Christian manner. Our forum is especially enjoyable and edifying, not having to lock horns with unreasonable adversaries; and the highest caliber of intellect dealing with subjects of mutual interest. My heartfelt thanks to the participating members of our forum.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Diversity or Deception?