This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Barbie's New Pet

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Barbie's New Pet

Postby Nayto » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Really glad to hear it Aechos! Thanks for the update and sharing the story.
Nayto

Postby Fenwick » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Indeed, it is always good to hear of divine deliverance from degenerated situations.
Fenwick

Postby Aechos » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:04 am

Gaius wrote:Their blaming you for their own irresponsibility is very reprehensible, as Joe said.
I intend to pray that YHWH God would open their eyes to what THEY have done, and their own urgent need for His mercy. Perhaps there is some way they could view this thread ?
May our Father continue to bless you, Aechos, and all contributors here. (Ephesians 1 v 3)

I believe it was their way of trying to place part of the responsibility on me in an attempt to prevent me from distancing myself from the mongrel. I mean, they can't seriously think that an eleven year old could fully understand the implications of foreign adoption. I was never invested in the process nor did I ever give it much thought until years after it occurred. My only concern at the time of adoption was visiting an exotic country and having far less parental attention focused on me as a result of the adoption. It was rather self-sighted, but what else can you expect from a preteen.

They had already justified their decision before ever asking me if I was okay with adoption. Now, I don't exactly know what that justification was but I'm assuming it was to appear righteous in this multiracial society. The only explanations I've received is that God placed it in their hearts to adopt or that I said we should go forward with it.

Maybe one day they can view this thread, but as of now they are definitely not ready.

I greatly appreciate your prayers Gaius. Yahweh has shown me far more mercies and blessings than I deserve. Though I may be young, the things I have witnessed prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that He exists and that He shepherds His people. May Yahweh bless us all according to His will.
Aechos

Postby Nayto » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:08 am

It's really heart warming to see someone new to the truth giving testimony of God's victory and their deliverance in such a situation. God has place you in a refiner's fire early and given experience that will last a lifetime.
Nayto

Previous

Return to Diversity or Deception?