This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Barbie's New Pet

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Barbie's New Pet

Postby Aechos » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:17 am

Check it out. I thought about placing this in the humor section since I actually laughed pretty hard when I found it. The symbolism of this toy is absolutely hilarious to me. However, how I stumbled upon it is a far graver matter. It has been gnawing on my conscience and I can no longer keep silent on the issue.

As you probably guessed from the Barbie, my parents adopted a chinese girl. Sadly, I gave my consent to the adoption when I was only 11. The adoption itself, four years later, felt very strange even though I was not racial aware then. That feeling has only grown stronger to the point where it feels completely unnatural and rightly so. The girl looks strikingly simian. My parents, like the rest of my family, absolutely adore her but I've always been embarrassed to be seen with her in public.

I am currently living at home this summer while I finish college so I have no real refuge from diversity. I am trying to get a job out of state so I can be as far away from the situation as possible. I realize though that I cannot run from it forever but I'm unsure of how I should handle it. I have a feeling it's going to come back to bite me hard in the future.
Attachments
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG (321.17 KiB) Viewed 2310 times
Aechos

Re: Barbie's New Pet

Postby Staropramen » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:24 am

You need to sever all ties with the beast. Do your parents know about your beliefs? If not you should talk with them. You can do it. I put away the bastard that I created. It has to be done. Father knows these situations can sometimes be very difficult but the rewards are great for the obedient.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:20 am

Like Staro said, sever ties ASAP. There will be pain and loss, but you will have saved yourself from sin.

I'm glad you are not so emotionally invested in that mongrel that you can't see the forest for the trees. Well done.

My brother mentioned wanting to adopt a chink and I told him it would be the end of our relationship. Him just mentioning it created a chasm in my heart between us.

We need to get these basics right in our personal lives or God will not entrust us with greater responsibility.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:06 am

Do the right thing and God will reward you. Do the wrong thing and you will suffer spiritually and in your personal life. The path of righteousness is harder, but more fulfilling.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 am

I am not in your situation. But I really think I would end-up telling my family to tell it to leave or I will throw it out. I have a tendency to act according to anger.
If they reject their blood for a beast ..well then, I would move-on without family.

I know that you are in a hard situation, being at college and all. But that is what I would ideally do (in anger I really would do this). Also it has been afforded some protections in our society which it could use to cause further trouble.

My cousin 'married' a gook. I have no contact with him now. Which is good.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:28 am

I remember my brother had a relationship with a half-gook. I did not approve, nor did my mother. It ended years ago and at his own accord, which saved us all a lot of hassle. I think he now despises gooks. Point is in this society of sickness and depravity some of our family members make evil choices. When a family member does evil righteousness prevails over blood ties. Yahweh before family, there's no question, no doubt, no grey area. For family to be family they must at least love their heritage, if they want to throw away their bloodline then they can no longer be family.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Aechos » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Thank you all for your advice. Getting some feedback on this issue really helps a lot. It's nice to finally talk to someone about this. This whole situation just infuriates me. I feel like I'm either always filled with rage or depressed. My only solace is when the beast is away or I'm away from it. Just seeing its protruding face and slanted eyes pisses me off. Not to mention its shrill, nasally voice.

When I say that it's going to affect me in the future I mean, besides causing a rift in my family, it might cause legal issues. My parents in their will have left the guardianship of the beast with me. I believe that my inheritance is tied to this provision as well. Screw that, I say. I would rather die than raise it. It's not worth any amount of money.

Staropramen, my parents are aware of my beliefs but I believe they have come to tolerate them. I have, for the most part, convinced them of truth regarding the jews and other mongrels. My father seems more open to these viewpoints while my mother believes hatred is wrong. However, they seem to abhor the thought that their pet monkey won't be accepted at Christ's return.

By the way, I really admire that you were able to place Yahweh first and put away that bastard. Few men would have had the fortitude to do as you did.

Nayto, I have zero emotional attachments to the beast. I hate it and the feeling is mutual. Severing ties with it will be a relief. I wouldn't recommend adoption at all unless he and his wife cannot conceive. You never know what you are getting even with a seemingly white baby. If you can't dissuade your friend for racial reasons, you can at least have him look into all the adoption horror stories. Also, adopting some mongrel makes you look self-righteous. Families that do draw stares from nearly everyone.

Joe, I would love to do that but they would sooner disown me than abandon it. Imagine, they would have to face the backlash from other family members, friends, and society, which I highly doubt they would be willing to do. Perhaps when I'm gone and they're raising the beast by itself they'll see the she-devil for what she truly is. As of now the beast doesn't respect them much at all.

NicoChristian, I am trying. It's not so much as finding the strength but rather finding a means to leave. The hard part will be forsaking my family. It would be my entire family too, as they have all been enamored by the beast. I truly love my family and enjoy their company but since they will not repent then I am better off on my own. I wish they did love their heritage as I do but instead they have spat upon our ancestors' beliefs and sacrifices.
Aechos

Postby Joe » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 am

They can be righteous in the eyes of the new religion.

That is really bad Aechos. I guess in a way we all have to carry a similar burden with these beasts polluting every white nation. It is our punishment. I guess in your case it is much heavier than most.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:58 pm

I agree with and am happy to see a lot of what you've said.

We will pray that God provides you a way out of the situation. Like you say though, you can probably kiss your inheritance goodbye. You will however be creating a much more valuable inheritance for yourself in the next life. No matter what pain you go through now, we will reminisce joyously over you triumphs when we've burned all the mongrels to the ground.
Nayto

Postby Lang » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:22 pm

I had to isolate myself from my family as well, couldn't even look at their face anymore. This verse is pretty good:

“Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."

Matt. 10: 21-23
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Next

Return to Diversity or Deception?