This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Diversity or Deception?

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Diversity or Deception?

Postby wmfinck » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:22 pm

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Diversity or Deception?

Postby JamesTheJust » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 am

I hate the jew-tube. My greatest hell in staying with relatives, while visiting is the constant blare of that infernal mind-trashing thing.

There is a world outside of TV.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Gallowglass » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 am

Niggers are beasts,USA is suffering the curse of the beasts.This race does not know honor,decency,discipline,kindness etc etc more and more I'm convinced they are product of genetic manipulation from the fallen angels with some original ape-like creature.
Gallowglass

Postby Eveleen » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 am

A long time ago I read an article about an african tribe. I cannot find it on internet neither can I remember the name of the english(I think) explorer.

But I can summon a bit what it said.

When this explorer reached this african tribe he was amazed to see that in their language they did not have the word "why". That meaning they could not make the connection beteen what they did and the result, because they could not take responsability of their own acts. If you do not ask yourself why a thing happens or why did you do something means that probably you are not far away from an animal and probably have no counsciousness.

I don't know if that article was a joke(on internet many things are false) but if it was true its content would not surprise us much.
Eveleen

Postby Eveleen » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Also there was this French woman Corinne Hoffmann that went to a safari with her white fiancée and ended up completely in love with a massai. She wrote a book "The White Massai".

A friend of mine read that book and she told me the following:
- they did not kiss because they considered the mouth only for eating
- they slept directly on the ground
- the first born does not go to the mother but to the mother-in-law
- while they intercourse they did not touch nor anything. The man would just do his job and that's it.
- that she suffered from discrimination, got malaria, was about to die, got as thin as a stick
- she could not talk to another man rather than his husband
- his husband was always smoking plants (drugs)
- they lived in a hut with no kind of modern conditions.
-she set up a business selling souvenirs but did not work because her husband was incapable of administrating.

So this French woman left all her dignity to marry a beast. Not even in the stone age were Whites living like that. And if they lived, that was many thousands of years ago not in 21th century. Saying that diversity is a progress and all are equal is just ridiculous.
Eveleen

Postby Les » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:14 pm

I recently watched a immigration docu-drama movie, and for the MOST part, idiotic whites think the "evil white Canadians" are responsible for "black slave labor" there for the mineral mines in Africa, when it is really SATAN'S SEED, CAIN'S OFFSPRING, the Jews who are to benefit !

I know many of you here do not care, but Malcolm X was on the money waking up blacks to the Jewish Question,and could have fast forwarded what IS SUPPOSED to happen eventually.

Guess what is meant to happen will happen, but in HIS time no matter what I or any type of White Nationalists think.
Les

Postby Gallowglass » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:07 am

"We support the state of Israel through importing all enemies of Israel to Södertälje, Rosengård, Rinkeby and Bergsjö!"

- Liberal People's Party (Sweden)

I found this one in stormfront. Can you believe this? these damned idiots are calling for their deaths,inviting ALIENS to EUROPE,to rape and to maime...''hey guys,come to sweden,Europe! we love you,here,please take my daughter you can have her!" ''please mr.non white,take my jobs and my land,I can't say no to you or that would sound racist! he he..."
how in the world...how is this possible that such lowly,scoundrel piece of garbage people exists among the white race? tell me. More and more I'm losing faith in the peoples of Europe,their end is imminent and only a little,tiny renmant will survive here,it's scary.

edit:
I just found out that her name is Ohlsson and is a fucking Jewess! so they play the ''white'' part,leading all the brainless lemmings to this crap.
Gallowglass

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:06 am

These kind of things make me sick to my stomach.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 am

I was going to say, her facial features do not look too Swedish to me! Of course she is a jew, but there is a certain irony in the statement, as the English reads, if it is looked at sarcastically. It makes no sense to support anyone by taking their enemies into your house.

PS: this one was probably a brothel whore before she found a modeling job.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby southbendw1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 am

After watching these 2 videos, the 2 whitey burning videos on the home page, and checking out the Afrikaner genocide website... I start to remember my 65 year old mother was riding the bus a few weeks ago, minding her own business, when a black guy started spitting on her and cursing her as a bus full of people including the driver was pretending that they did not see what was going on. Let's just say that all of this added together does not help my blood pressure.
Thank you, Bill, for posting this stuff. It helps keep me focused on why I am a part of the DSCI movement. May I suggest a seperate page or site with a collection of these videos and any future tidbits that you may find so when I am trying to explain to others that our Race is in a struggle for survival, I can go to one source ? Like you do not have enough to do, right.
southbendw1

Next

Return to Diversity or Deception?