This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pagan hatred

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Pagan hatred

Postby TheycallmeKaiser » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:02 pm

I came across this recent video by Varg Vikernes of The Thulean Perspective on YouTube. I'm posting this here because pagan arguments usually concern the churches and their often ridiculous interpretations, doctrines and acts. These were all done in the name of Christ. Did the Dark Ages really earn its name from Christianity?

TheycallmeKaiser

Re: Pagan hatred

Postby Teutonic » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:37 pm

TheycallmeKaiser wrote: I'm posting this here because pagan arguments usually concern the churches and their often ridiculous interpretations, doctrines and acts. These were all done in the name of Christ.

Pagan arguments are always against Judeo-Christianity, never against true Christianity as we know it.

They hear about Judeo-tard pastors marrying mixed race couples, or of the Vatican welcoming rapefugees into Europe with open arms; and therefore think that these apostates are the legitimate ambassadors of Christianity.

As for Varg Vikernes, the guy is a freaking weirdo and devil worshipper. He probably still lives in his mom's basement and listens to death metal, and I wouldn't take any of his opinions seriously.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby CIman » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Teutonic wrote:
TheycallmeKaiser wrote: I'm posting this here because pagan arguments usually concern the churches and their often ridiculous interpretations, doctrines and acts. These were all done in the name of Christ.

Pagan arguments are always against Judeo-Christianity, never against true Christianity as we know it.

They hear about Judeo-tard pastors marrying mixed race couples, or of the Vatican welcoming rapefugees into Europe with open arms; and therefore think that these apostates are the legitimate ambassadors of Christianity.

As for Varg Vikernes, the guy is a freaking weirdo and devil worshipper. He probably still lives in his mom's basement and listens to death metal, and I wouldn't take any of his opinions seriously.

He's a deceiver and feminist who worships his "godesses" and other pagan crap.

I and many other CI's have many times over provided him with information that proves CI, but he just refuses to answer or debate the topic. He's only driven by a hatred towards Christianity.
CIman

Postby Joe » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:24 am

There is a world cult, and 'WN' are part of it. They are part of the same cult as the jews.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Fenwick » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:59 pm

The Dark ages were never really dark. It was just a slur to make 18th century humanists feel good about themselves. The collapse of the Roman empire may have created a bit of chaotic restructuring and breakdown of law and order for a while, but it's not as if an imperial government is what makes a civilisation civilised or advanced. People didn't suddenly forget how to smelt iron or build with stone. Christian Monasteries in this era acted as precursors to the universities of later centuries, labouriously copying manuscripts, practising medicine and undertaking early kinds of scientific experimentation.

And even if western Europe had fallen into savagery (which it didn't) the eastern part of the Empire under Byzantine Greece continued to maintain and improve upon the technology that they already had, without a break in the social order, until they were finally overrun by the muslim Ottomans in the 15th century.

I'm not saying the pagans of the time were really savages either, because they were still intelligent White men despite their garbled religions (and the pagan Scandinavians did contribute massively to improvements in shipbuilding and ocean navigation). But really, those dark ages were more of a golden age spiritually, and Christianity gave the White race a unifying factor that they needed to rise to dominance. Would Norse paganism or Slavic totemism have inspired men to drive the Moors from Spain?
Fenwick

Postby brucebohn » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:14 pm

Certainly the "Dark Age" for the Jew. Under the lesser of two
evil's, RCC, at least Christian Israel in Europe had a reprieve
from the Jew onslaught in the 1000 year period in which
they were banned from Christendom...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:32 pm

That clown over at thuleanperspective is a paid janissary.

I was wearing him out about his anti-christian sentiments, trying to use arguments about jewish identity from history, and I realized that I had never met a more closed-minded person. He was not open to rationalist thought at all. But then, he accidentally let something slip that gave him away.

He's the clown that was convicted of burning down churches in the early 90s too and went to prison for it.
MichaelAllen

Return to Churchianity